Prayer Points Against Divorce.
Divorce means to legally dissolve one’s marriage with someone.
Divorce is the process of terminating a marriage or marital union. Divorce usually entails the canceling or reorganizing of the legal duties and responsibilities of marriage, thus dissolving the bonds of matrimony between a married couple.
Causes Of Divorce
- The issue of infidelity:
A relationship can end when one partner leaves it to satisfy their needs, whether they be physical or sexual. Infidelity is a significant contributor to divorce. It is one of the legal reasons for divorce in addition to the longer-than-a-year separation and abuse of your spouse (mental or physical). You only share everything with the person you are married to.
The majority of sad people may even die as a result of marital infidelity because it causes so many negative emotions like anger, betrayal, hurt, and pain that are sometimes difficult to forgive and forget.
- The lack of communication:
Marriages require excellent communication, and failing to do so quickly can result in dissatisfaction and anger on both sides, which negatively affects the marriage in all respects. However, effective communication is the backbone of a healthy marriage. When two individuals are living together, they must be able to communicate their wants, as well as comprehend and make an effort to meet those of their partner.
Couples who cease communicating with one another may also feel alone and isolated and stop showing affection to one another altogether. The relationship can end as a result of this.
- Issues regarding forgiveness:
This is yet another major cause of divorce. No sin is too great to be pardoned. When one partner has vowed in his or her heart never to pardon the other for an error made, an offence committed, or injustice committed, they are unable to continue living happily together. Lack of forgiveness generates grief and resentment, which develops wickedness and hatred. This is the explanation for why partners are murdered in their sleep by their spouses. Without forgiveness, nothing and no one can endure in any marriage.
- Lack of love:
Every relationship, including marriage, needs to have love. Forgiveness, communication, understanding, tolerance, patience, happiness, belief in one another, compromise, the oneness of heart, and trust are all characteristics of love. Without love, marriage is merely a contract and will lack the qualities of love listed above. Only love can motivate two people to stay together.
- Lack of mental preparation
Anyone who doesn’t plan is planning to fail. Without mental preparation, financial, spiritual, and bodily preparedness falls short. In a marriage, a lot of unexpected things might happen. Your mental readiness will alert you to be on the lookout for the unexpected and nothing will catch you off guard.
- Lack of courtship
Young people frequently get married without taking the necessary time to get to know each other better; instead, they simply meet, become drawn to one another, and assume they are in love. The opportunity to court someone allows you to learn more about their personality, lifestyle, and worldview. You will learn about your HIV status, whether you are both fertile if you are compatible, and other things during the courtship. Before getting married, all of these things need to be taken into account because they are also major contributing factors to divorce.
- The issues of infertility
After two years of marriage, couples frequently worry about starting a family. Infertility is sometimes attributed to women even when the man is to blame. This can be a major source of conflict in certain marriages.
When one partner becomes fed up with the situation and decides to have children outside of the marital home, it frequently results into divorce.
Guarding Against Divorce in Marriage.
- Trust from both partners to each other.
- Adequate enlightenment on marriage and roles expected from both partners.
- Love from both partners to each other.
- Mental and Psychological maturity to manage home.
- Possessing the right attitude towards marriage.
Prayer Points Against Divorce.
- My Father, I thank you for the grace to see the light of today as a living soul.
Psalms 41:2 “The lord protects them and keeps them alive. He gives them prosperity in the land and rescues them from their enemies”
- My Father, I thank you for your provision and protection upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 18:2 “The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety”
- My Father, I thank you for your loving kindness upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 145:17 “The lord is righteous in everything he does; he is filled with kindness”
- My Father, I thank you for your love, Mercy and Grace abiding upon me and my family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 103:8 “The lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love”
- My Father, My Father separate me from every wrong attitude that can wound my marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your power and render the activities of every wrong mentality upon my life useless in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, by your fire put an end to every spiritual connection I have with any demonic altar of my marriage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, I decree and declare that today, every stronghold fighting my marital life shall be consumed by fire in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, separate me from anyone I know physically that is sponsoring the activities of the spiritual crisis in my marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, in your power, break me free from the bondage of crisis in marriage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, by fire set ablaze and consume by fire every demonic headquarters sponsoring crisis in my marriage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, break me free from every yoke of marital oppression in Jesus Name.
Nahum 1:13 “Now I will break the yoke of bondage from your neck and tear off the chains of Assyrian oppression.”
- Oh Lord, by your power I put an end to every relationship I have with every wrong personalities against my marriage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, I decree an abrupt end to my connection with agent of crisis in my marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, demolish and consume by fire every demonic altar erected in my life and sponsoring demonic issues into my marriage, in Jesus Name.
- My Father, silence and cut off every tongue speaking forth negativity into my marriage in Jesus Name.
Psalms 120:3 “ deceptive tongue, what will God do to you? How will he increase your punishment?”
Psalms 120:4 “You will be pierced with sharp arrows and burned with glowing coals.”
- Oh Lord, I soak my life and marriage with the blood of Jesus Name in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, separate me from every satanic relationships and establish me maritally in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, come against and consume every power fighting against my marital life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, locate me and connect me to my right spouse in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, by fire and thunder, go to my foundation and uproot every demonic power fighting my marital life in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, unseat all powers and forces fighting against my marital settlement in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, send your fire into the camp of every wicked enemy sponsoring spiritual fight into my marriage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, separate me from every agents of the enemy sent to destroy my marriage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, I pull down every spiritual structure erected in my marriage in Jesus Name.
- I am engaged to Jesus, I hereby nullify the power of every demonic spiritual engagement with every spiritual power in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I terminate by fire every arrows of wrong spouse and relationships targeted at me by the devil in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I command every monitoring mirror of every spiritual agent to be shattered by fire in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, from every demonic kingdom where I have been engaged to spiritual entities, I hereby lose myself by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, burn up by fire every evil deposit of the wicked into my marriage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, set ablaze every gang up of the evil ones against my life, destiny, marital life, career, business, academics, family, Ministry and business in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, I defeat and overcome of every spiritual Divorce by the power in the blood of the Lamb in Jesus Name.
Revelation 12:11 “And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony”
- My Father, protect and fortify me against all attacks of the spiritual husband in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I erase by the blood of Jesus every accusations of the enemy being used against me in my marital home in Jesus Name.
- My Father, by your power, I establish my marital settlement in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, strike down by fire anyone waiting and preparing to sponsor crisis and divorce into my marriage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your anger and set me free from the grip of the spiritual family stronghold fighting my marriage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, My Father, break and consume by fire every covenant connecting me with every spiritual marital crisis in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, by your power, I command the yoke of marital unsettlement to be broken in Jesus Name.
- My Father, today I declare my total freedom and liberation from the bondage and shackles of the spiritual divorce in Jesus Name.