30 Bible Verses About Faithfulness To Others
God is ever faithful, and as Christians, we are commanded, advised and instructed to always be faithful to God. Our faithfulness to God, is shown not only in obedience to his word, in prayer and fasting, but also in our faithfulness to others. In our faithfulness and service to others, we are being faithful to God and to his will for us.
Our faithfulness to others is shown in the love we have for them, in the times we are of help to them, in the times we forgive and also the times we reprimand and correct them. We should always be there for one another, we are to be our brother’s keeper. This act, earns us favour before man, and ultimately before God. Being faithful in little things, will only put you in charge of greater things, and make you a worthy and reliable person. That is how people should know you as a child of God, you should be faithful, first of all, to the Almighty Father, and then, to those around you.
Here are some Bible verses, wherein, we are instructed on how we should behave towards others;
- Romans 12:10 : Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves
- Galatians 5:1
You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
3. Luke 6:31 : Do to others as you would have them do to you
4. Philippians 2:3-4
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
5. Romans 12:15
Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn
6. 1 Corinthians 4:2
Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful.
7. Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness
8. Proverbs 28:20
A faithful person will be richly blessed, but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished
9. Proverbs 20:6
Many claim to have unfailing love, but a faithful person who can find
10. Job 6:14
“Anyone who withholds kindness from a friend forsakes the fear of the Almighty.
11. Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
12. Proverbs 18:24
One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother
13. Proverbs 27:5-6
Better is open rebuke than hidden love. Wounds from a friend can be trusted,
but an enemy multiplies kisses.
14. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
15. Hebrews 10:24-25
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
16. 1 Peter 4:8-10
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
17. Ephesians 4:32
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ, God forgave you.
18. 1 Peter 1:22
Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.
And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.
20. 1 John 4:20
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.
21. Matthew 18:21-22
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.
22. Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
23. Proverbs 3:3-4
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.
24. Luke 12:42-44
The Lord answered, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their food allowance at the proper time? It will be good for that servant whom the master finds doing so when he returns. Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.
25. Psalm 31:23
Love the Lord, all his faithful people. The Lord preserves those who are true to him, but the proud he pays back in full.
26. Luke 16:10
Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.
27. Luke 16:12
And if you have not been trustworthy with someone else’s property, who will give you property of your own?
28. 2 Kings 12:15
They did not require an accounting from those to whom they gave the money to pay the workers, because they acted with complete honesty.
29. Hebrews 3:5
Moses was faithful as a servant in all God’s house, bearing witness to what would be spoken by God in the future.
30. 2 Timothy 2:2
And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.
- The ever-faithful God, I worship and adore you for you are a God who cannot deny himself. You remain faithful even in our unfaithfulness. I worship you Father for you are always true to your Word and true to yourself, you are the only one I can truly depend on. May all glory be to your holy name in Jesus name. Amen.
- Lord, I ask for mercy, for the many times I have not been faithful to your word and to your love for me. I ask that you show me mercy Lord and give me the grace to be ever faithful to you in Jesus name. Amen.
- Dear Holy Spirit, fill me with love, love for you and love for all those around me, that my every action might be fueled by love. In the name of Jesus.Amen.
- Help me to live a life of devotion and service to others, that I may use whatever you have given me, whatever position you have placed me in, for the good of others. In Jesus name. Amen.
- Help me Lord to always treat others as I would love to be treated, take away every form of wickedness from me, and give me a compassionate and kind heart. In Jesus name. Amen.
- Help me dear Lord to be a reliable friend at all times, may I not just be a friend, but a brother/sister to those around me. In Jesus name. Amen.
- Father, it’s not always easy to forgive, but with your grace, everything is possible. Give me a forgiving heart, that no matter how hard it is or how hurt I am, I might always find a place to forgive those who have offended me, in Jesus name. Amen.
- Lord, please take away every form of hatred, envy, jealousy and malice towards others from me. May I always see and seek the good in and of others. Amen.
- For all those you have placed in my care, dear Lord, help me to care adequately for them and be diligent and faithful in my duties towards them. In Jesus name. Amen.
- Help me to remain faithful in whatever you have placed me in my care, Lord Jesus, that I may fulfill that which you have willed for me. In Jesus name. Thank you Lord Jesus, for answered prayers, may all glory be to your holy name. In Jesus name. Amen.