30 Confession Prayers For My Husband Success
Isaiah 48:17 “Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go”.
Are you seeking for prayers you can make for your husband’s success, does his business or career seem to be doing badly of recent and you sense that he needs prayers to succeed in his endeavors? You are on the right page as we will be sharing with you 30 confession prayers for my husband’s success.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
Success is simply the accomplishment of an aim or purpose. Success is the heart desire of every human being who is involved in one activity or the other especially business and career.
At the beginning of every task, project, business, career or activity, there’s always a goal in mind that we desire to achieve, achieving that goal is what we call success. The challenges that we often face in the process of starting a business, project, career etc, are often many and that is why we all need prayers to achieve our goals in life.
However, for the sake of the topic before us, we will only be addressing the husbands, after all, they are the heads of the home and their success will go a long way in ensuring success for the wives and kids, so get ready to pray passionately for your husband.
The scripture assures success in our endeavors as it is written in Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. If the expected end you desire for your husbands is “success”, then this scripture is a solid assurance which should stir up faith in your heart that whatsoever your husband lays his hands on, shall prosper (Deuteronomy 15:10).
The Word of God also says in Isaiah 48:17 that He is the one who teacheth us to profit, therefore you are also going to be asking God to teach the hands of your husband to profit in these 30 confession prayers for my husband’s success.
Let’s head straight into the prayers:
30 Confession Prayers For My Husband’s Success
- Father I thank you for the wonderful husband you have given to me, blessed be your name forever, in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord I thank you for your mercies upon our lives, thank you for blessing him with a good business and career.
- Lord, I appreciate you for your wisdom upon his life, leading him to make sound decisions in his business, all glory to you Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord I ask that you show him mercy in all ways he has gone against your will for him in business and career or in our marriage.(1John 1:9)
- Father I receive sound wisdom and spiritual knowledge for my husband to always make right decisions in his career path, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord I pray that your spirit of excellence shall be upon my husband, distinguishing him from his peers, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. (Daniel 6:3)
- Lord, I ask that you give him wisdom to excel beyond his rivals in career and business, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, please bless all the works of my husband’s hands with great harvest, increase and divine blessings, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. (Deuteronomy 15)
- Father let your love speak for my husband wherever he finds himself, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Father, please empower my husband to be extraordinary in his gifts and talents so that he will be able to stand before kings and not mean men, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. (Proverbs 22:29)
- Father please bless my husband with unique ideas that will help him excel in life and ministry, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord let your seal of greatness be upon my husband and wherever he goes, let your seal of greatness bring good things his way, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Father please let your favor surround my husband like a shield so much that even his enemies will be compelled to work in his favor, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Psalm 5:12
- Oh Lord, by your mercy, let my husband be successful in all he lays his hands on according to your will, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ (Deuteronomy 28:3)
- Spirit of fear and terror that makes a man make the wrong decisions, I rebuke them concerning my husband, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ (2Timothy 1:7)
- I reject every spirit of confusion and frustration, my husband shall always know what to do at the right time, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- In his career path, my husband shall be preferred above his equals, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ (Daniel 6:3)
- My husband path in life shall always meet with his destiny helpers, he shall never be stranded in life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Divine blessings that make a man’s life enviable, I command them upon my husband now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I reject every spirit of error projected into my husband’s life to make him err in destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that wherever my husband goes and whatever he does, he shall be blessed, the Lord shall destroy his adversaries when they attempt to attack him, and though they seek to attach him in one way, they shall flee before him in seven ways, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that my husband shall succeed in all his endeavors, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that my husband shall not be a failure in life and destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that till old age, my husband shall have full reasons to testify to the glory of God in his life and career, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that kings shall be my husband’s nursing fathers and their queen his mothers, they shall bow down to him, and lick the dust of his feet, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.( Isaiah 49:23)
- I decree trouble upon trouble against every enemy of my husband’s progress, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree overwhelming favor shall be my husband’s lot in his business dealings, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree peace shall surround my husband all through the days of his life, he shall not have any cause to sorrow or mourn, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ (2Thessalonians 3:16)
- I decree that heavenly blessings shall continually be the portion of my husband in the mighty name of Jesus Christ (Numbers 6:24)
- Thank you Jesus for answering prayers.