30 Encouraging Prayers When Depressed.
What is Depression?
Depression is when an individual is in a low state of mood which results in sadness.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
Depression is when an individual is in a lowered mood of lie and enjoyment.
Depression is when an individual lacks the joy and happiness to see the bright future and hereby seeing a bad future and resulting in depressed life.
One very important thing we must do is to fight against the spirit of depression so that we will not find ourselves in a depressed mood. Depression is something we must always be ready to fight against when we see it, so we can ensure that many promises and prophecies can be fulfilled, because there are many blessings that will elude us if we allow the spirit of depression to overtake our lives.
Our Heavenly Father is such a very kind Father that He is always providing us with different promises and opportunities, He is always opening the door of promised opportunities and creating the avenue for us to be blessed beyond depression.
We must then always pray against depression whenever we notice it.
God sends us promises and opportunities and as Christians we must be able to see the promised great future and recognize it so as to make efficient use of it.
Ecclesiastes 9:11 “I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all”
The above verse of the Bible is showing us that no matter our present condition or situation, no matter which side of the life we find ourselves, either God or bad, there is always a great promised future given to everyone of us at a particular time in our life to change our lives and we must never be depressed.
How To Fight Against Depression.
- Prayer and Fasting: We should know as Christians that one of the ways we can identify and recognize opportunities is by being prayerful and sometimes to hasten the answers to our prayers then fasting is necessary and required. Whenever we fast it helps strengthen our prayer and our prayer receives quick answering.
- Faith: We must always believe in God when we pray. We must always believe that He has done it even before opening our mouth to pray. Our faith in God is compulsory and required in getting answers to our prayers.
Matthew 9:29 “Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you”
- Diligence: As Christians awaiting opportunity in one way or the other in our life, then we must know that our diligence is highly required. Diligence with our work, diligence in our service for God, diligence in our studies, diligence in our business, diligence in our career, diligence in our profession, diligence in our ministry and every other aspect of our lives. We must engage the power of diligence in every area of our lives so that we can be in the right position to identify and recognize opportunities and hence make productive and tangible use of them.
1 Timothy 4:15 “Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress”
- Commitment: We must be committed in all we do. In every area of our lives, we must always sow the seed of commitment so we can reap the fruits of great opportunities. A man of commitment has great opportunities opened to him from all angles. We must be committed in our work, our service to God, our relationship with God, our fellowship with God, our business, profession and ministry. Hence for us to identify and recognize opportunities we must be committed.
30 Encouraging Prayers When Depressed.
- My Father, I thank you for the opportunity and privilege you have given me to be alive today and be among the living today in Jesus Name.
Psalms 41:12 “You have preserved my life because I am innocent; you have brought me into your presence forever”
- My Father, I thank you for your great and enduring protection upon me and my family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 18:2 “The lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety”
- My Father, I thank you for your continuous provision and supply upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 68:10 “There your people finally settled, and with a bountiful harvest, O God, you provided for your needy people”
- My Father, I worship your name for your loving kindness and favour upon my life, destiny and family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 145:17 “The lord is righteous in everything he does; he is filled with kindness”
- My Father, I praise your holy name for your mighty hand in my life and your miraculous deeds in Jesus Name.
Isaiah 11:15 “The lord will make a dry path through the gulf of the Red Sea. He will wave his hand over the Euphrates River,
sending a mighty wind to divide it into seven streams so it can easily be crossed on foot”
- My Father, I thank you for your beautiful plans concerning me, my career, my business, my academics, my marriage, my family and my ministry in Jesus Name.
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope”
- My Heavenly Father, I thank you for your redemption plans for the world, for sending your son to die for our sins.
John 3:16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life”
- My Father, I thank you for your great forgiveness upon me, for always forgiving me my sins in Jesus Name.
Luke 7:48 “Then Jesus said to the woman, ” Your sins are forgiven.”
9.My Father, I thank you for your grace, mercy and love upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 23:6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.
- My Father, I worship you for your guiding presence watching over me and my household in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, open my foresight to see my great future and recognize it in Jesus Name.
- My Father, open the door of great opportunities for me and my household in Jesus Name.
- My Father, make a way for me in my business, career, profession, academics and ministry in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, let me experience fulfilment of destiny in all aspects of my life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, let me experience a total breakthrough in my life, family, business, career, profession, academics and ministry in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your might and set ablaze every altar of depression in my life in Jesus Name.
- My Father, open my spiritual eyes to see and identify my great destiny in Jesus Name.
- My Father, open your heavens and let great opportunities locate me in Jesus Name.
- My Father, intervene in my case and silence depression in my life in Jesus Name.
- My Father, arise in your mercy and connect me with my destiny helpers in Jesus Name.
- My Father, shower your rains of blessing and wonders upon my life, destiny, career, business, family, academics and ministry in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I decree to open doors of my destiny and it’s fulfilment in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, let there be supernatural fulfilment of my great destiny in Jesus Name.
- 0h Lord, let my life, career, business, academics, marriage, family, profession and ministry experience fulfilment of great prophecies in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, surround me with people that will serve as destiny helpers for me in Jesus Name.
- My Father, let the way of unexpected promises and it’s fulfilment open for me in Jesus Name.
- My Father, let an opportunity that is beyond my age be made available for me in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, quicken my Spirit to silence every voice of depression upon my destiny in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, silence every negative thought of depression in my mind in Jesus Name.
- My Father, let the door of destiny fulfilment open unto me from all sides and aspects of my life and destiny in Jesus Name.