30 Healing Prayers For Anxiety And Depression
Psalm 55:22 “Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken”.
Are you presently struggling with the spirit of depression? Do you seem to get anxious frequently? Do you easily get worried about what harm the next step you’re taking may bring you? Pray these 30 healing prayers for anxiety and depression and your life shall not remain the same.
One very important thing you need to ask yourself whenever you catch yourself anxious or worried is, is this matter bigger than God? You also need to ask yourself: “can the situation get any better just by me getting anxious” If the answer to any of these questions is no, then you must make up your mind to start trusting God instead of worrying.
As the scripture says in Luke 12:27-40, if God can dress the lilies with so much beauty and splendor, despite its fragility, how much more will He attend to you, whom He made in His own image and likeness? His word says: “Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you” (Isaiah 49:15), this scripture is a clear indication that no matter what you’re going through, God is mindful of you, and really, He is preparing a good future for you, so your life can bring Him glory, His thoughts for you are surely thoughts of good and not of evil to bring you an expected end, so keep your hope alive.
Instead of worrying and getting depressed, spend time on the Word of God, meditate on His promises for your life , and you will never remain the same.
Also, you need to pray these healing prayers for depression and anxiety, and as you do so, your healing shall come speedily in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
30 Healing Prayers For Anxiety And Depression
- Oh Lord I thank you for your endless love upon my life and my family
- Thank you Father for not allowing the plans of the enemy to prevail over me
- Father I bless you for I know you are mindful of me, and your thoughts for me are of good and not of evil.
- Lord I bless you for you are good and your desire for me is to have peace at last
- Father I seek your mercy In every way I have gone against your purpose for my life, show me mercy in Jesus name
- Father I ask that you please forgive me for not believing in you totally
- Lord I ask that you show me mercy for choosing to believe the lies of the devil against your Word
- Lord I ask that you help me to overcome every form of depression in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Please forgive me for the times I did what my depressed heart instructed me to do, have mercy upon me Lord.
- Lord please forgive me for all the people I have caused pain through my own depression, have mercy upon me Lord
- Oh Lord help me in your mercy to overcome depression in Jesus mighty name
- Father arise on my behalf and take away anxiety and fear from my life permanently in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Lord please arise to show me mercy in this season, I don’t want to lose my life to depression in Jesus mighty name
- Help me to forget the errors I made in the past, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Help me to be focused on been the best I can be in the present in Jesus name
- Oh Lord I ask that you help me to align with the future you have in plan for me in Jesus name
- Father please grant me the faith and sound mind I need to overcome depression in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Help me to see myself the exact way you see me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Help me not to see myself according to the evil estimations of others in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I reject fear and all it attracts, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I shall not be frustrated in life and destiny in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I refuse to allow the thoughts of failure grip my heart in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- In the areas where I have failed in the past, I shall begin to succeed there, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I break free from every evil enchantment that makes me walk in error severally in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I reject every thought of death that has gripped my heart, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I refuse to allow the plans of my adversaries prosper concerning my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- By the blood of Jesus, I am healed of depression and anxiety in the mighty name of Jesus
- I choose to trust God in all circumstance of my life, in Jesus mighty name
- I shall live a life of joy, peace and all round greatness in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.