30 Healing Prayers For Broken Hearts.
What Is Broken Heart?
Broken Heart is a feeling of serious grief after a broken or ended romantic relationship.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
What is Healing?
This is the act of finding a solution to a problem at hand. It is a way of curing a disease or sickness. It is also the process at which the body regenerates lost vitality, energy and power.
God places the heart in man for a very important reason which makes the heart play a very important role in the existence of humans, both physically and emotionally.
Scientifically, the heart does the work of emotions, feelings, pumping blood and transporting the blood around the body.
Anything that affects the body affects the mind and this in return affects the functioning of the whole body.
This shows clearly that we must guard our heart diligently by being in the right and healthy relationships either with friends or family members. We must always protect our heart against being hurt and do things that can engage our heart and mind for maximum and effective functioning.
And to crown it all, our heart must always be in connectivity with God.
Matthew 5:8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God”
Types of Healing.
Physical Healing: This is a kind of healing which is concerned only with the physical realm and it is concerned and limited to the things the physical eyes can see.
Spiritual Healing: This is a kind of healing that has to do with the spiritual realm. It is mainly done in the spirit realm by God. This type of healing cannot be seen with the physical eyes but the evidence of the healing can be seen with the physical eyes.
Emotional Healing: This is a kind of healing which takes place in the emotions of a person. It is the process of healing up the emotions of someone after being hurt. Emotional Healing is directly connected to the feelings of someone.
How To Experience Healing From Broken Heart.
- Prayer: We must know as Christians that everything we want must first be presented to God on the altar of prayer. When we present our heart desires to God on the altar of prayers this means we are setting a spiritual standard and back up for that which we desire of God.
- Positive Thoughts: As Christians we must know that there is power in our thoughts and the power of positive thoughts cannot be underestimated. We must learn to have positive thoughts of healing every moment of our lives, because our environment responds to the positive thoughts that proceed from our heart and mind. Hence we must always declare positive words of healing .
- Eating Healthy Foods: We must always eat healthy foods to live a healthy life. Hence this is showing clearly that we must always eat healthy foods so as to ensure our healings. Eating healthy foods is very important to ensure our health.
- Eating Fruits: Eating fruits is very good and fruit is something recommended by all doctors to everyone to live a healthy life. We should make eating Fruits part of our life so as to ensure a healthy living. Fruits have vitamins and this has a lot to add to our health in ensuring healthy living and a life of great healing.
- Doing Exercises: Doing exercises is very important and vital to our healing and healthy life, hence to ensure our healthy living and great healing then we must always ensure that we do exercises to strengthen the body and revitalize the body system.
30 Healing Prayers For Broken Hearts.
- My Father, I thank you for the opportunity and privilege to be alive today as a living being in Jesus Name.
Psalms 41:12 “You have preserved my life because I am innocent; you have brought me into your presence forever”
- My Father, I worship your name for your unending provision and supply company concerning me and my family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 68:10 “There your people finally settled, and with a bountiful harvest, O God, you provided for your needy people”
- My Father, I adore your Name for your Mighty and powerful hand working mighty miracles in my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
Psalms 98:1 Sing a new song to the lord, for he has done wonderful deeds. His right hand has won a mighty victory; his holy arm has shown his saving power!
- My Father, I thank you for your continuous protection and safety concerning me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 18:2 “The lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety”
- My Father, I thank you for your grace, mercy and kindness towards me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 86:15 “But you, O Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy,
slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness”
- My Father, I worship you for your great and beautiful plans concerning me, my career, business, academics, marriage, family and ministry in Jesus Name.
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope”
- My Father, I worship you for your love and salvation plan concerning me and my household in Jesus Name.
Romans 11:26 “And so all Israel will be saved. As the Scriptures say. The one who rescues will come from Jerusalem, and he will turn Israel away from ungodliness.
- My Father, I thank you for your forgiveness on me and my family in Jesus Name
Hebrews 10:18 “And when sins have been forgiven, there is no need to offer any more sacrifices”
- My Father, I praise your name for your light that is illuminating my life and affairs in Jesus Name.
Matthew 4:16 “The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light.
And for those who lived in the land where death casts its shadow, a light has shined.”
- My Father, I worship you for redemption plans and sending your son to come and die for my sons in Jesus Name.
Luke 1:68 “Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has visited and redeemed his people”
- My Father, lay your mighty hands of healing upon my emotions in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, disconnect me from people that will hurt my emotions in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, connect me with people that will help me emotionally in Jesus Name.
- My Father continues to renew my heart day by day in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I decree total and perfect healing in my emotional life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your mercy and cause your power of healing to rest upon me emotionally me whole in Jesus Name.
- My Father, release your anointing of healing upon my heart and mind in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, uproot every spiritual plant empowering broken hearts and emotions in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, remove every personality plotting to break my heart from my life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your might and demolish every altar of broken emotions in my life in Jesus Name.
- My Father, cause your face of healing to shine upon me in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, release your angel of healing to visit me and cause me to experience total healing in Jesus Name.
- My Father, wear your garments of healing upon me in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, let there be a miracle in the health of my heart and emotions in Jesus Name.
- My Father, supply your spiritual strength unto my heart and mind in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I decree that I will never be heart broken in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I reject every form of emotional depression in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I decree and declare that as from today, I shall operate and live in perfect health conditions in Jesus Name.
- My Father, I decree that I will never be emotionally down in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I pray that I will never experience emotional pains and heart pains in Jesus Name.