30 PRAYER POINTS TO DESTROY THE SPIRIT OF ADULTERY.
The book of Exodus 20:14 says, “Thou shalt not commit adultery”.
Adultery and fornication are almost the same things but I will be specific on adultery. Even though the verse talks specifically about adultery. Fornication is the act of engaging in sexual affairs with someone else without being married to them yet or tied together as legal husband and wife. While adultery is the process of engaging in sexual extra-marital affairs while the person is still married. These two sexual sins are frowned upon greatly by God and God stated his commandments which he gave to Moses, that we should avoid these two great sins.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
A very large number of married couples have engaged in this huge sin of adultery. And many are trying to free themselves from the shackles of adultery. Many people have tried different methods of trying to free themselves from this devilish sin against God but to no avail. Many people that are married are dying in silence in their marriage and cannot speak up. Why? This is because of the damnation they will receive if they tell someone. Even those who will condemn and damn the adulterer who confesses, can also be found guilty of adultery too. There is no doubt about it that adultery is a very demonic act. The devil infects people with that evil spirit and causes so many marriage problems as a result. Let’s look at another Bible verse that addresses this sin of adultery.
1 Corinthians 6:18, NIV says, “Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.”
There are several steps that can be taken to escape from the spirit of adultery. The first step is to repent and ask for forgiveness of sins. When you repent, it means that you acknowledge to God that something you have been doing is terribly wrong and you want to right your wrongs. This is the first step. Tell your partner and confess that though you had been adulterous in the past, you now admit your wrongs and that you will not cheat on them ever again.
Let’s look at some strong prayer points to destroy the spirit of adultery. These prayer points should be taken very seriously and prayed fervently. Let God take control of your marriage and cleanse your family of the evil spirit of adultery.
30 Prayer Points To Destroy The Spirit Of Adultery.
- God in heaven, I know I have committed a great sin against you. I ask for forgiveness today of all my sexual iniquities. Please forgive me and wash me clean. Cleanse me of every evil spirit of adultery in Jesus name. Amen.
- Every spirit of adultery in my marriage that the devil has sent to me to destroy my marital life, I rebuke it in Jesus name.
- O Lord my father, I come against every evil spirit of adultery in the life of my spouse. My spouse will not fall into the trap of adultery in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly father, I come before you today. Give us the power and strength to resist every form of temptation that the devil might want to use to lure my spouse and I into sin, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my father, I know I might have a specific kind of weakness for sexual things. I rebuke every evil spirit that wants to lure me into sin. Disappear by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I ask for your power from heaven to send the holy spirit into my life. Help to ignite my body to fight against sin from now on, in Jesus name.
- I use the power of God that has been embedded in me to destroy any evil yolk of adultery that has been placed inside me. It is destroyed by fire in, the name of Jesus.
- Whatever demonic chains that have been used to tie me down in the spiritual realm, whose purpose is that I should not be free from adultery, I am free from such chains in, the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my God, you are the one that said, the old things have passed away, and all things have become new. Let the old things of adultery pass away into the past forever. And let sexual modesty and faithfulness be the new thing in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil chain that is tying me down to the cage of adultery in the spiritual realm, I rebuke them in Jesus name. I am free, in the name of Jesus.
- I give my life to you today in submission, O God. I ask that you take full control of my sexual life and thus give me the power to abstain from extra-marital affairs, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, please have mercy on me and put upon me the full armor of your protection so that I can stay away from every evil spirit of adultery, in Jesus name.
- At the mention of your name Lord, every knee automatically bows. Lord, at the mention of your name in my life, let every spirit of adultery in my life automatically bow down, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of adultery that wants to take over my life and lead me to the lake of fire, I rebuke you, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil spirit of extra-marital affairs that the devil wants to use to destroy or scatter my marriage, disappear by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my father, I ask for the ultimate stamina from heaven, spiritual stamina to overcome every evil sexual urge that is prompting me to sin, in Jesus name.
- The evil spirits of the devil and his evil sexual agents will not have any power over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every form of bondage that the devil has put me into, in one way or the other, that I should be committing sexual sins, I ask Lord that you deliver me from such bondage, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank you Lord that you have given me freedom today from all forms of chains of adultery, in the name of Jesus.
- I am free from all chains and bondages of Satan today in the name of Jesus. Every evil spiritual husband or wife, I bind you today, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my father, be my guider and my guide and help me to remain faithful in my marriage to my spouse, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, please help me to stay away from any form of sin that you stipulated in your commandments. I don’t want to be a victim of any of these sins again, in the name of Jesus.
- I am covered with the blood of Jesus, I am soaked with the blood of the lamb. No weapon fashioned against my sexual life and my marriage shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my God, you are the one who is, who was and who is to come. Lord, please protect me from every evil spirit of adultery, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, sanctify my marriage and chase out every evil spirit of adultery from my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I ask for victory against Satan and his evil spirit of adultery. I shall be victorious over them, in Jesus name.
- Lord in heaven, King of Kings, all power belongs to you. My marriage belongs to you. I place my marriage in your hands. Take control and lead us out of the wilderness of adultery, in Jesus name.
- O Lord my father! Help me to not sin against my own body and my marriage in the name of Jesus. Let our marital union be as holy as possible, in Jesus name.
- I ask for total dominance over all forms of sexual urges today, in Jesus name.
- I announce my total liberation from the hands of the spirit of adultery, in Jesus name.
These 30 prayers are very powerful and will be very useful in your marriage. Especially when you are praying that God should drive away every evil spirit of adultery from your marriage. May all our prayers be answered in Jesus mighty name. Amen.