30 Prayers Points To Surrender All To Jesus.
Submit yourselves, then, to God, Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.
When you trust someone in totality, you surrender to the person willingly without been forced to do so, therefore, to surrender all to Jesus means to give Him all of you that is, to have a strong faith in Him and to believe in His supremacy and also, to cast all your cares and worries on Him in totality. To believe He is the only one that can make way for one, example is when you have tried your own part, and it seems it’s not working out and you just let go and lay it all at God’s feet, that is what it means to surrender all to Jesus. Do you want to surrender all to Jesus? If yes, this is the time to take our 30 prayer points to surrender all to God.
One can surrender one’s health, financial status quo, jobs, marriage, spiritual growth, career and anything to God. When we trust God to lead us and direct us in all areas of our lives, we give Him the wheel of our lives to drive while we just sit back and watch Him lead and drive us. If we don’t surrender to Him in totality that means we do not trust in Him, and that automatically tells us that we are not His children. This means that if you declare that Jesus is your Lord and personal savior, you must surrender all to Him, that is the only way we can enjoy the benefits of being his children. There are loads of benefits we enjoy when we surrender all to Jesus. We enjoy unending peace, joy and all the blessings of life.
Steps To Surrender All To Jesus.
1. Ask God to forgive every one of your sins, both known and unknown. The bible says If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from every unrighteousness.
2. Have faith in God that He is the only help you have and He is able to lead and direct you to live a godly life. The scripture says “it is impossible to please God without faith. We cannot hand over our lives to who we don’t have faith in. Faith is key and needed if we must surrender all to Jesus.
3. Lastly, we must surrender all to Him in totality. We must know that we cannot do this on our own, this is why prayer is essential in surrendering one’s life to Christ, because the devil will always want to attack one’s faith in Christ.
30 Prayer Points To Surrender All To Jesus.
1. I surrender my walk with you both spiritually and physically in the name of Jesus.
2. I detached myself from selfish decisions in the name of Jesus.
3. I present my body, soul and spirit as a living sacrifice to You will in the name of Jesus.
4. My father lead me in every step I will take all the way in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord Jesus help me to love you and put You first in everything I do in the name of Jesus.
6. My father direct my speech every second in the name of Jesus.
7. Oh Lord take total charge of my life in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord Jesus help me to always reverence you all the days of my life in the name of Jesus.
9. I declare that I am free from every power that wants to hold me down from surrendering all to you in Jesus name.
10. I receive grace to enjoy the benefits of surrendering to you in Jesus name.
11. I bind and cast out every demonic activity to frustrate my faith in You in Jesus name.
12. Lord Jesus, guide and guard my mind every day in the name of Jesus.
13. Oh Lord break me and mold me in your likeness in the name of Jesus.
14. Anything that will make others fall through me, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
15. I receive victory over flesh in the name of Jesus.
16. Every arrow of setback fired against me so as to give up my faith scatter by fire in Jesus name.
17. I conquer every power of carnality in the name of Jesus.
18. I receive fresh fire from the altar of grace in the name of Jesus.
19. I decree in the name of Jesus that sickness will not shake me faith in you in the name of Jesus.
20. I come against every calamity that will take my faith away from me in Jesus name.
21. Lord help my faith to remain unshakable in You in the name of Jesus.
22. I receive grace to understand more of your words in the name of Jesus.
23. Every environmental force attacking my faith in God, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
24. You mountain of financial stronghold trying to attack my faith, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
25. Every negativity happening, trying to shift my faith to the devil dry up by fire in the name of Jesus.
26. Because I surrendered all to you, I walk in victory everyday in the name of Jesus.
27. I rebuke depression and frustration over my faith in God in the name of Jesus.
28. I receive eternal victory over life’s issues in the name of Jesus.
29. I receive grace to bring more light to the world at large in the name of Jesus.
30. I go from glory to glory in my walk with You in the name of Jesus.