30 Prayers For Someone Who Got Robbed.
Dealing with the aftermath of a robbery can be a traumatic experience. It’s important to remember that as a Christian, God is always with us, even during the darkest times.
First and foremost, it is important to remember that God is always with you. In the book of Psalm 23, it says, “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” God is your comforter and your protector, and He will never leave your side.
It is also important to remember that material possessions do not define our worth. In the book of Matthew 6:19-21, it says, “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Our true treasure lies not in our possessions, but in our relationship with God.
Lastly, it is important to forgive those who have wronged us. In the book of Matthew 18:21-22, it says, “Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, ‘Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?’ Jesus answered, ‘I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.” Forgiveness may be difficult, but it is essential to our spiritual well-being.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
Here are some Bible verses and prayers that can provide comfort and assurance during this difficult time.
30 Prayers For Someone Who Got Robbed.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18 “In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you”
Father, I thank you for the gift of life
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)
Lord, I confess that I am feeling anxious and overwhelmed. But I know that you are the Prince of Peace, and that you offer comfort and strength to those who seek you. Help me to lay my burdens at your feet and to experience the peace that only you can provide.
- Father provide the necessary resources to replace all that was stolen in Jesus’ name.
- May God bring justice to those responsible for the robbery in the name of Jesus.
- Psalm 73:26 “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
Father lord fill my heart with peace, even in the midst of this crisis in Jesus name.
- Father grant me your wisdom on how to move forward from this experience in the name of Jesus.
- “The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” (Psalm 18:2)
Lord, I come to you during this difficult time, feeling vulnerable and afraid. I know that you are my rock and my fortress, and that I can always find refuge in you. Please protect me and guide me as I navigate the aftermath of this robbery.
- Father I pray that you increase my faith in you through this hardship in Jesus name.
- May God provide me with strength to overcome any fear or anxiety caused by the robbery.
- O Lord, help me to forgive those who have wronged you.
- Father bring people around me who can support you through this difficult time.
- May God build your character through this adversity.
- Father lord reveal to me any truths or lessons that can be learned from this experience in Jesus name.
- Father grant me peace of mind when dealing with any legal or financial issues related to the robbery.
- Oh Lord, bless me with new opportunities and resources to recover what was lost.
- May God heal any trust issues that may have been caused by the robbery in Jesus name.
Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- Father give me the courage to move forward with hope and optimism in the name of Jesus.
- Father, surround me with your love and protection in the mighty name of Jesus.
- May God restore any sense of safety or security that was lost in Jesus name.
- Father provide me with a sense of closure about the robbery in the name of Jesus.
- Father, bring people who can offer practical assistance to me in Jesus name.
- May God bless me with a new sense of appreciation for the important things in life.
- Father I pray that this unfortunate event does not occur again at any point in my life in Jesus name.
- Father help me to see the blessings in your life, even during challenging time in Jesus name..
- Father help me to find joy in spite of the robbery in the mighty name of Jesus.
- May God restore any lost relationships or connections caused by the robbery.
Psalm 147:3 “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds”
- May God provide comfort and healing to any family members or loved ones affected by the robbery in Jesus name.
- “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28)
Lord, I trust in your plan for my life. Even in the midst of this robbery, I believe that you are working all things together for my good. Help me to have faith and to find strength in this promise.
- May God use this experience for good and as an opportunity for growth in Jesus name.
- Father bless me with peace, hope, and restoration in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.