35 Prayer Points For Success In Ministry.
For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us establish the work of our hands for us yes, establish the work of our hands.
Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will serve before kings they will not serve before officials of low rank.
Ministry is part of our lives, we all have different ministries in life, because we all have purpose in life, God has a reason for creating us, ministry is one of the greatest reasons God created us. If we miss our purpose in life, we have missed everything in life. In our article today, we will be looking at 35 prayer points to be successful in ministry.
Every Christian has a calling to fulfill, therefore, to be successful in ministry there are steps to follow but most importantly we must be fervent in prayers. Whether God has called you to be a pastor or a business mogul, you are into ministry and God has a purpose for your life. You are responsible for how you handle your calling.
There are steps to take to be successful in ministry, few steps are listed below:
1. Let go of every worldly appearance. Surrender all your totality to God. To be successful in the ministry God has called you into, you must love the Lord with all your heart, not only loving Him, but you must also walk in His wills and in His ways. The bible says in “John 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. We must let go of anything whatsoever that is not giving glory to God.
2. Let the Holy Spirit lead and guide your way. To be successful in ministry you must walk in the spirit, let the Holy spirit lead you everyday of your life. When the Lord leads you, you will never be stranded, you will always know what to do per time. The bible says in Psalm 23:1, The Lord is my shepherd I have everything I need.
3. Study the word of God day and night. The bible says in Joshua 1:8 that “Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. You can only be guided by the words of God in you, and this can only happen when you study the bible day and night.
4. Be vision driven. Be a man that is vison driven, let your goal and vision drive you every day, never lose focus, be a man of excellence. Always let the vision of your ministry drives you. Habakkuk 2:2 says “And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.
5. Pray and fast: Lastly. Prayer and fasting cannot be over emphasized, everything in life needs prayer. After doing your part to see a successful ministry, you must enforce the spiritual, you must fast and pray fervently. The bible encourages us to Pray without ceasing in 1 Thessalonians 5:17.
35 Prayer Points For Success In Ministry.
- Oh Lord my father, thank You for the grace for calling me into ministry in the name of Jesus.
- I ask that You purge me of every known and unknown sins in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of pride, that is all out to destroy me, perish by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of destruction fired against my progress in ministry die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of stagnancy, over my ministry scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord my father, let my ministry be a light to the world in the name of Jesus.
- My father in heaven, help me to die to self in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord my father anoint me with fresh fire to do exploit for You all the days of my life in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual blindness and deafness in my life that may want to hinder my ministry, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the spirit of excellence over my ministry in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil word spoken against my ministry be canceled by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
- Every environment factor standing against my ministry fall and die in the name of Jesus.
- I cover my ministry with the blood of Jesus and fire of the Holy ghost in the name of Jesus.
- The anointing to excel in my ministry, fall upon me in the name of Jesus.
- It will not be said of me that I was formerly great in ministry in the name of Jesus.
- You the glory of my ministry arise and shine in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the grace to be ordered by God every day of my life in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of backwardness over my ministry, be broken by fire in the name of Jesus.
- I rebuke the spirit of rebellion over my ministry in the name of Jesus.
- I break the yoke of rising and falling over my ministry in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the spirit of humility in my ministry in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, clothe me with a garment of integrity in all my dealings in my ministry in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment of shame, failure and reproach over my ministry tear away and burn to ashes by the fire of the Holy ghost in the name of Jesus.
- Every foundational or generational negative influence over my ministry, be wiped out by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
- Every altar, speaking against my divine ministry, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil spiritual padlock and evil chain, hindering my spiritual growth, roast, in the name of Jesus.
- You spirit of confusion loose your hold over my ministry, in Jesus’ name.
- By the power of God, I will not lose my calling, in the name of Jesus.
- I rebuke every spirit of limitation over my ministry in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord give me power to be faithful to my calling in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the anointing to remain steady, committed and consistent in my ministerial life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me the heart of a servant, so that I can experience Your blessings every day, in the name of Jesus.
- Power for affective development in my calling, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast out every spirit of ignorance from my ministry in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You Jesus, for I know that I will not fail in my ministry in the name of Jesus.