40 Deliverance Prayers For Enemies To Leave Me Alone.
What is Stubbornness?
Stubbornness is the act of being persistent on a cause that is most times not healthy and strong willed in mind. Stubbornness is the act of refusing to stop a particular act or behavior which most times is of great consequences and detrimental to the doer and others.
What are Stubborn Challenges?
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
Stubborn Challenges are challenges that are persistent in a man’s life and affairs. Stubborn Challenges are challenges that refuse to leave or dislodge themselves from the life of a man despite all attempts. Stubborn Challenges are challenges that have stayed a long time in the life of a man and refuse to leave the man’s life. Stubborn Challenges are challenges sponsored into the life of a man by a stubborn enemy.
Stubborn Challenges can be frustrating many times because they keep staying no matter the prayer and efforts to put them off. The devil likes to frustrate the Christians and destroy the plans of God for them, hence he sends a stubborn enemy into the life of a Christian so that stubborn challenges can be planted.
Matthew 13:25 “But that night as the workers slept, his enemy came and planted weeds among the wheat, then slipped away”
One thing we must realize as Christians is that we serve a mighty God who is always on our side, fighting for us and protecting us. Our God is a mighty God who can fight and defeat all the battles and stubborn challenges of our life.
Our God defeated the stubborn Pharaoh, Our God strengthened David to defeat the stubborn Goliath, Our God helped the Jews to defeat Haman, that same God can help us to defeat and overcome every stubborn challenge of our life.
This is evident that we must pray against stubborn challenges, it is. a prayer all Christians should pray to ensure their total victory from the hands of the stubborn enemy.
How To Overcome Stubborn Enemies and Challenges.
- Prayer and Fasting: Prayer and Fasting are very important and powerful tools in fighting and waging war against the devil in any way. Hence we must always ensure that we pray and to show our great commitment and desire then it’s necessary to add fasting to our prayers.
Acts 1:14 “They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers”
- Word Of God: It is through the power in the Word of God that we can be liberated from any battles and challenges of life, so as Christians we must always engage the power in the Word of God to fight our battles and defeat our enemies.
- Faith: We must know that before anything can be given to us from God, then our strong and healthy faith is required. It is only by our faith we can get quick and prompt answers to our prayers.
Matthew 21:22 “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”
- Stewardship to God: As Christians we must be committed and consume ourselves with the service of God so the devil will not have access to us in any way. It is only if we are idle then we can serve as the devil’s workshop hence when we are occupied with the things of God then the devil cannot gain access into our lives.
- Faithfulness To God: Stewardship to God is a very important aspect and a very powerful way in fighting and winning the war against all foes of the enemy including Marine spirit and Witchcraft. When we serve God, then we are automatically abiding under the power and protection of God.
40 Deliverance Prayers For Enemies To Leave Me Alone.
- My Father, I thank you for the opportunity and privilege to be alive today as a living being in Jesus Name.
Psalms 41:12 “You have preserved my life because I am innocent; you have brought me into your presence forever”
- My Father, I worship your name for your unending provision and supply company concerning me and my family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 68:10 “There your people finally settled, and with a bountiful harvest, O God, you provided for your needy people”
- My Father, I adore your Name for your Mighty and powerful hand working mighty miracles in my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
Psalms 98:1 Sing a new song to the lord, for he has done wonderful deeds. His right hand has won a mighty victory; his holy arm has shown his saving power!
- My Father, I thank you for your continuous protection and safety concerning me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 18:2 “The lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety”
- My Father, I thank you for your grace, mercy and kindness towards me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 86:15 “But you, O Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy,
slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness”
- My Father, I worship you for your great and beautiful plans concerning me, my career, business, academics, marriage, family and ministry in Jesus Name.
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope”
- My Father, I worship you for your love and salvation plan concerning me and my household in Jesus Name.
Romans 11:26 “And so all Israel will be saved. As the Scriptures say. The one who rescues will come from Jerusalem, and he will turn Israel away from ungodliness.
- My Father, I thank you for your forgiveness on me and my family in Jesus Name
Hebrews 10:18 “And when sins have been forgiven, there is no need to offer any more sacrifices”
- My Father, I praise your name for your light that is illuminating my life and affairs in Jesus Name.
Matthew 4:16 “The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light.
And for those who lived in the land where death casts its shadow, a light has shined.”
- My Father, I worship you for redemption plans and sending your son to come and die for my sons in Jesus Name.
Luke 1:68 “Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has visited and redeemed his people”
- Oh Lord, expose and disgrace every stubborn enemy of my enemies in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your might and pull down every demonic altar of every stubborn challenge of my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, silence every power speaking against my destiny in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, render useless every attack of the stubborn enemy upon my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
- My Father, consumes by fire every garment of shame and disgrace placed upon me by the stubborn enemy in Jesus Name.
- My Father exposes every plan and plots of the evil ones against me and my family in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, disarm the weapon of the stubborn enemy targeted at me in Jesus Name.
- My Father, consume by fire the source of power of the wicked enemy in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, go to my foundation and uproot by fire, every evil plant, planted in my life and destiny by the stubborn enemy in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, surround me and my household with your wall of fire in Jesus Name.
- My Father, arise in your anger and silence every stubborn pharaoh of my lineage, enslaving my destiny in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, strike down with your mighty hand every Pharaoh standing in the way of my breakthrough in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, expose and disgrace every stubborn Pharaoh of my life and lineage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, give me the power and strength to kill every stubborn Goliath of my life and lineage in Jesus Name.
- My Father, make me untouchable for every stubborn Goliath in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, guide and protect me with your powerful angels against all attacks of the stubborn enemy in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, bury alive by power every stubborn challenge of my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I command all the stubborn challenges of my life to be consumed by fire in Jesus Name.
- My Father, arise and dry up the source of power of every stubborn challenge of my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, as from today I decree and declare my total freedom from the grip of every stubborn enemy and challenges of my life in Jesus Name.
- My Father, send your fire into the camp of the enemy sponsoring stubborn challenges into my life in Jesus Name.
- My Father, arise, fight for me and justify me in the presence of all my stubborn enemy in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, make me a man/woman of power in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise and set ablaze the headquarters of every stubborn challenge in Jesus Name.
- My Father uprooted every stubborn challenge planted in my life by the stubborn enemy in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, go ahead of me and make my way straight in Jesus Name.
- My Father, arise and expose the plots of every Haman of my life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, let every evil plan and plots of the stubborn enemies backfire upon them in Jesus Name.
- My Father, raise me above and protect me against all forms of attack in Jesus Name.
- Thank you Lord for prayer answered.