40 Healing Prayers For Back Pain
Now he was teaching in one of the synagogue on the Sabbath, and there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity for 18 years, she was bent over and could not fully straighten herself and when Jesus saw her he called her and said to her “woman you are freed from your infirmity” , and he laid his hands upon her and immediately she was straight and she praised God.
The gift of healing is attainable to all who by faith call upon the name of Christ Jesus. Therefore we must approach the great physician, our Lord, Jesus Christ, who is able to heal every kind of infirmity and make whole our body, soul and spirit. Below are 40 prayer points to unlock the healing power made available for those that believe.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
40 Healing Prayers For Back Pain
- Heavenly father I worship you, I thank you for your goodness, I thank you for your graciousness, be highly glorified.
- Thank you for your provision and protection upon my life, blessed be your holy name.
- I give you glory oh Lord for you have sustained me in good health of the body, mind and soul, even up until this day.
- Thank you for the gift of life, for you have not allowed death to conquer me, I bless your holy name.
- Thank you for the gift of salvation, for in Christ Jesus I am able to enjoy the benefits as an heir of the kingdom of God, one being to live in good health and sound mind.
- I thank you for by the death and resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ, we have been freed from all forms of infirmities just as the scripture says that by his wounds we are healed, (1 Peter 2:24).
- I bless you, for I believe that as long I remain in Christ Jesus, his word over my life is amen and amen. Romans 10:9; ” because, if you confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved”.
- Thank you for the revelation of your word, for your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
- Thank you for the knowledge of the truth that sets a man free, therefore I am free from every sickness and infirmity, thank you Jesus!
- Thank you for nailing on the cross, every form of sickness and pain that we ought to bear by ourselves.
- Thank you for giving us victory over sicknesses and infirmities and over the plots of the enemy aimed to destroy us.
- I come before you, Lord God seeking forgiveness of all my sins, for the prayer of a sinner is an abomination before you; for he who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy( Proverbs 28:13).
- 1 John 1:9; “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness”. I confess my sins to the Lord and I ask for forgiveness.
- I ask Lord God that you look upon the blood your son, Jesus Christ shed on the cross of Calvary and show me mercy.
- Your word says though our sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool (Isaiah 1:18).
- I ask that you grant me pardon and you reunite me with yourself through forgiveness of my sins.
- Psalm 51:10; ” create in me a clean heart, O God, and put new and right spirit within me”. Therefore I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God.
- I bring before you oh lord God, the burden of back pain that I have carried for a while due to my ignorance, I present it before you my God and I ask that you relieve me of this pain.
- I I believe there is nothing you cannot do because all power belongs to you my God. Heal me, O Lord and I shall be healed, save me , and I shall be saved.
- Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing;. O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled,( Psalm 6:2).
- I know that if you will ,you can make me whole and free me from this back pain to the glory of God the Father.
- I lay all of my infirmities at the foot of the cross and I take up the yoke of Christ which is light.
- I ask for your divine intervention oh Lord my God, that by the knowledge of the word of God, I may be made whole and by the saving power of prayer I may come to the fullness of my being, free from all forms of pain inflicted by the enemy.
- I ask oh Lord my God that whatever has not been planted by my father be uprooted in the name of Jesus.
- I pray that whatever seed of pain that has taken roots in me, by the power of Jesus I command that it be destroyed.
- Heal me, O God my father from all infirmities especially this back pain I suffer from.
- I decree that I am made whole for I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.
- I shall not perish for I believe in Christ Jesus, therefore every attack targeted to harm me shall not prosper.
- By faith, I believe you have healed me O Lord my God, for I have cried to thee.
- Jeremiah 30:17; ” for I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal. I believe I am made whole through Christ Jesus.
- I am strengthened for the Lord gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.
- I declare that my light shall break forth like the dawn and my healing shall spring up speedily.
- Thank you Lord God for I believe that I am made whole, all glory be unto you my Lord.
- Thank you for I believe just as your word says that you will supply every of my needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus, (Philippians 4:19).
- I declare that all is well with me and I will be in good health, I know that it is well with my soul.
- “But for you who fear my name the son of righteousness shall arise with healing in his wings, you shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall”( Malachi 4:2 ); for I fear the Lord, this is my portion.
- Thank you Lord for I believe that all my illnesses have been healed and my infirmities laid aside.
- Thank you for your word says that we should ask and it shall be given unto us, as I have asked for your healing power to be bestowed upon me I believe that I shall receive.
- Thank you for the gift of salvation, for through salvation I am reunited with you and I am now a child of God.
- Thank you for your goodness and mercies never fail, blessed be your holy name for in Jesus name I pray amen.