40 Healing Prayers for Teeth Disease
Key Scriptures: Psalms 30:2, Psalms 119:50
“LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.” — Psalm 30:2
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
Healing is God’s way of showing how much he cares for us as humans and the fact that He still does. This means that no matter what happens to you or will happen, God’s love for you stands sure every day. This also covers the fact that no matter what we are going through God will always show up for us.
Teeth disease is considered minor and sometimes we are tempted to do it on our own, solve the problem on our own and decide not to stress God. However, God is faithful and He is ever ready to shower us with his love even if it is “just teeth disease” like we might think.
These prayers are needed because God is merciful and He is ready to fulfill our heart desires no matter how small or insignificant we think they are.
Now that we know that no matter the state you are in, God loves you regardless, let’s pray together some prayers of healing.
40 Healing Prayers for Teeth Disease
- Father we want to give you thanks for all you do, thank you because you are a faithful, awesome God, redeemer, Rose of Sharon, Ancient of days we give you all the glory. Thank you for being mindful of me, my friends, and my family. Thank you because your grace is always sufficient for me. I give you all the adoration, thank you blessed Jesus.
- Today, I ask for forgiveness, Jesus. In any way I have sinned and cut short your glory, Jesus I ask that you forgive me and grant me another chance with you today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I come to you for healing today, please grant me healing. Heal my life, my family, my friends in the name of Jesus. I ask that whatever needs in our body, take care of it, Jesus, our lives are in your hands.
- I ask Jesus that you heal my teeth disease. Every disease that is making my teeth hurt is gone, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree absolute peace to my teeth right now in Jesus’ name. No more pain, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every tooth disease in the life of my friend, the Lord rebuke you today in her life in the name of Jesus.
- For the bible says that by his stripes we are healed, therefore I begin to speak healing to my mouth and teeth, in the name of Jesus.
- I pray against every mouth odor as a result of this tooth disease, the end has come to your reign, in Jesus’ name.
- Every part of my body that has been affected by this tooth disease is healed, in the name of Jesus. The great physician takes over and grants peace to them, in Jesus’ name.
- Every tooth disease in the life of my brother is healed, in the name of Jesus. No more pain, no more swollen mouth, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord takes away today every sickness of the teeth that plagues my friend, in the name of Jesus.
- As I go for surgery for my mouth, the Lord be with me and there shall be no complications, in the name of Jesus.
- Every tooth disease that has been orchestrated to distract me from God, the Lord rebukes you today, in the name of Jesus.
- I pray for every member of my family that has one tooth problem or the other, the Lord begins to heal you now, in Jesus’ name.
- I call on the blood of Jesus over my mouth and teeth, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against sicknesses in every part of my friend’s life especially her teeth, the Lord begins to grant her healing, in the name of Jesus.
- I begin to declare good health as my testimony, in the name of Jesus.
- No plan of the enemy over any part of my body will work, in the name of Jesus.
- I begin to plead the blood of Jesus over every part of my body, in the name of Jesus.
- The spirit of God takes control of every weakness that has been caused by the disease, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of God is sufficient for my friend, in the name of Jesus.
- Every effect of the tooth disease on my friend’s life is taken away, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord restores strength to my teeth, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I speak against every bad breath caused by teeth disease, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord put an end to every problem that is in my life through this tooth disease, in the name of Jesus.
- For he has given us the power to trample on snakes and scorpions therefore I trample on this tooth sickness, in the name of Jesus.
- As my friend goes for surgery on her bleeding gums, the Lord will grant her perfect health, in the name of Jesus.
- Every mountain in the life of my sister right now that stands in the form of a teeth disease, the Lord level you to the ground right now, in Jesus’ name.
- The Lord restores strength to my bleeding gums in the name of Jesus. Strength to hold, in the name of Jesus.
- Every part of my teeth that is still sore receives complete healing, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of the living God, I ask that you take away every deadly disease in my mouth that has been planted in my life by the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- Every other illness standing behind this tooth disease is revealed and healed by the highest, in the name of Jesus.
- In any way this has put a strain on my communication with people, the Lord heals me today, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord put an end to the shame associated with this disease, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to wallow in despair because of the tooth disease, in the name of Jesus. I know that God is taking care of it, in Jesus’ name.
- The Lord put an end to the toll put on me by the tooth sickness, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord begins to work on my teeth and makes it a testimony for me and others, in the name of Jesus.
- This is the confidence I have in you Jesus for I know every time I ask, you listen. Thank you, Jesus.
- Thank you because I am already healed by his blood.
- Father, I thank you for all the answers you have given to my prayers today. Faithful Father, I thank you because the next time I come regarding this will be to give you all the glory for perfect healing. For in Jesus’ name I’ve prayed, amen.
The Lord cares about us, it doesn’t matter how small or how big, all we have to do is to let him love us in his own way. As long as we come to him in prayers and supplication then he is willing and just to heal us.