40 PRAYER POINTS TO RESIST THE DEVIL.
James 4: 7 “Submit yourself to the Lord resist the devil and he will flee from you.
What Do I Mean By Resisting The Devil?
To resist means to oppose or to prevent something from happening. Resisting the devil means to protect yourself from any devices of the enemy. As we all know that whatever the devil gives comes with pain and sorrow, James 4:7 says submit yourself to the Lord resist the devil and he will flee from you. To resist the devil also means to put oneself under God’s authority. Resisting also means to stand against every attack of the devil, whatever we want stays, whatever we resist leaves. Just as we read in the bible passages above. Jesus was tempted too, in the book of Matthew chapter 4:1-11 how much more we? But Jesus had to resist the devil because he had a vision of saving the whole world, the truth is if we don’t resist the devil he will cut short one’s life that’s why one must stand against every devises of the enemy just like the bible says in Isaiah 59:19 When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the spirit of the Lord shall raise a standard against him. God has already given us power to choose what we want in life, we must be intentional about our lives because if we don’t resist the devil we might end up not fulfilling our destinies. We must resist the devil’s temptations, resist sickness, diseases, failures, barrenness, lacks and anything that is not glorifying God in our lives.
How Do We Resist The Devil?
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
However resisting the devil can only be done with the help of God. With God nothing is impossible. Anyone who wants to come to the father must believe that HE exists and He is the rewarder of those who sincerely seek Him, this can be found in the book of Hebrew chapter 11:6. If we must resist the devil we must seek God from a sincere heart. A sinner can’t seek God’s face while not recognizing he or she is a sinner, God is faithful and just to forgive us of every unrighteousness when we diligently and sincerely seek His face.
Secondly, we must recognize that the devil is our adversary fighting against our joy, peace and all the good things of life that God has already given us just like the bible says in the book of 1 Peter 5:8, Be sober and be vigilant because your adversary the devil walks about as roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. In order not to be a devil’s captive we must engage in a spiritual fight to resist the devil and all its works.
Thirdly, we must make up our minds to be a useful vessel in God’s vineyard. Don’t just be attending church services without serving in His vineyards too. The bible says, you will serve the Lord your God and He will bless your bread and water, and He will take sickness away from the midst of thee. Exodus 23:25, and lastly we must have strong faith in God. 1 John 5:14 and this is the confidence we have before Him that when we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. Faith brings answers to our prayer.
40 Prayer Points To Resist The Devil.
- Father I thank you because if I have asked anything in your name you will do it in Jesus name.
- I reject and renounce every force the devil is using to attack me in Jesus name.
- I cancel the effect of every evil dedication in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, immunize my blood against satanic poisoning, in the name of Jesus.
- I cover myself and family with the blood of Jesus and I free myself from any devices of the enemy in the name of Jesus.
- Every power contending with God in my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power preventing God’s glory from manifesting in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- I loose myself from the spirit of dryness in the name of Jesus.
- Let God be God in my home, in the name of Jesus.
- Let God be God in my health, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord that answers by fire, be my God, in the name of Jesus.
- In this life, all my enemies shall scatter to rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, cry against all evil gatherings arranged for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
- I tread upon the high places of the enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and render useless, every blood sucking demon, in the name of Jesus.
- You evil current of death, loose your grip over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate the decisions of the evil openers in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of protection, cover my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, break the backbone of every oppressor in my life in the name of Jesus.
- I throw off every burden of worry in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse to be entangled with any evil friend, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyze every evil hand stealing my blessings, in Jesus’ name.
- I cast down every road block hiding my progress, in Jesus’ name.
- Let my spiritual temperature send terror to the camp of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, release me from every evil word spoken against me in Jesus name
- I refuse to be made a spiritual foot mat for my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every spiritual handicap to breakthroughs in my life be melted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I recover any organ of my body stored in the bank of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, reorganize my body system to reject all satanic arrows in Jesus name.
- I refuse to be glued to any problem in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let any power storing my blessings in the air begin to release them to me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let any power storing my blessings inside any body of water begin to release them unto me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let any power storing my blessings inside any inanimate object begin to release them unto me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let any power storing my blessings in any tree begin to release them unto me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels conveying my blessings receive overcoming divine assistance, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyze the power of the prince of the air that may try to stop my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
- All satanic laughter at my life, be turned to sorrow, in Jesus’ name
- Let every mountain of hindrance to my prayers be melted by the divine fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you Lord for destroying every power of the devil over my life, in Jesus name.
- Lord, I thank you for the victory on every side, in the name of Jesus.