40 Prayers To End Well
BIBLE TEXT: PHILIPPIANS 1:6, ECCLESIASTES 7:8, ZECHARIAH 4:8-9
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
Studying diligently through the word of God, we will discover that God is not a God of abandonment. He likes to finish whatever He starts. Likewise, because we are created in His image and after His likeness, and we have His nature, He wants us to finish whatever thing we have started. He wants us to end well and finish strong. He is not interested in abandoned projects, or in working halfway. He has pleasure in His children completing whatever they start.
In addition, God wants us to finish the year well, because He crowns the year with glory. There are still wonderful promises of God for us which He wants to fulfill in our lives even at the end of the year.
Below are some Bible references that support the above assertion.
- Now finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means. (2 Corinthians 8:11 NIV)
- 2 Timothy 4:7-8“I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day:”
- “And another also said, Lord, I will follow you; but let me first go and bid farewell to them who are at home at my house. And Jesus said to him, ‘No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.’” (Luke 9:61-62)
- “Know you not that they who run in a race run all, but one receives the prize? So run, that you may obtain.” (1Corinthians 9:24)
The above scriptures have confirmed that God wants us to end our race well so that we may obtain the prize. There is no prize for those who stopped their race before getting to the finishing line.
To finish our race well or to finish any project, we need to seriously pray the following prayers to end well.
40 Prayers To End Well
- Thank the lord for the grace to begin the journey/project/course.
- The power that made Jesus to start and end well, come upon me and make me to end well in the name of Jesus.
- Weight of sin and its consequences hindering me from running my race well, I release myself from under you in the name of Jesus.
- Grace not to look back in this Christian race, fall upon me in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to end my race halfway in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of lukewarmness assigned to slow me down, you are a liar. Die in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, increase and enlarge my capacity to make good success and end well in the name of Jesus.
- The Wall of Jericho standing between me and my breakthrough, falls down flat in the name of Jesus.
- O God my Father, give me a winning strategy that will make me end well in the name of Jesus.
- Divine wisdom which my adversaries cannot gainsay nor resist, come upon me in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my God, I refuse to be a casualty in the journey of life in the name of Jesus.
- I command every weapon formed against my ending well, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every conspiracy against my ending well, scatter in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to derail me on my way to success, you are a liar. Be consumed by the Holy Ghost fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every confusion of the enemy to stop me from ending well, your time is up. Backfire in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of the wicked fired to stop from finishing strong, backfire in the name of Jesus.
- The hands of my Zerubbabel have laid the foundation. According to the word of the Lord, I shall finish well in the name of Jesus.
- Powers sponsoring unfinished projects in my life, be completely destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- I shall end well and wear my crown in the name of Jesus.
- Blessings hijackers positioned to withstand me in the journey of life, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of discouragement assigned to discourage me from ending my race well, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
- I receive grace to persevere to the finishing line in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to look back on this journey of life in the name of Jesus.
- Powers positioned to hinder me from receiving my blessings, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- Zechariah 4:9 says, “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it.”Therefore I declare that I shall finish well whatever project I have begun this year in the name of Jesus.
- As the Lord lives, the last days of this year shall be days of supernatural visitation and breakthroughs for me, in the name of Jesus.
- By the Blood of Jesus Christ, I end every evil covenant of finishing badly, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that I will finish well this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Every conspiracy of the kingdom of darkness against my ending well, scatter unto desolation in the name of Jesus.
- Powers waiting for me at my finishing point to attack me, be destroyed by fire of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of distraction that will not allow me to finish my Christian race well be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Strength like that of the eagle to finish well, I receive it in Jesus’ name.
- Powers that say I will end my days in sickness, you are a liar. Be destroyed by fire of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus.
- Enemies of my efforts and labour that have vowed not to allow me end well, be rendered powerless in the name of Jesus.
- Every wrong shoe that I have put my legs in, that will prevent me from ending well, O God arise and pull them out by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Powers from my father’s house preventing the children of the family from ending well and making good success, I am exempted from your operations in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the name of Jesus, I shall reach all of my goals in Jesus’ name.
- Heaven is the ultimate goal of a Christian, I shall end well and make it to heaven in the name of Jesus.
- I receive grace to put my body under subjection so that I may run to the finishing line and receive my crowns in Jesus’ name.
- Thank you Father for answering our prayers. I shall end well in Jesus’ name.