50 Deliverance Prayers Against Depression And Frustration
“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighted in his way.
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hands.” Psalm 37:22-24.
“Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance and my God.” Psalm 42:11.
“Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved”. Psalm 55:22.
“Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you.” 1peter 5:7.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
Frustration is said to be a state or instance of feelings of anger and annoyance tends to produce negative effects in one’s life. It is said to be a deep chronic sense or state of insecurity and dissatisfaction arising from unresolved problems or unfulfilled needs.
Depression is a mood disorder marked by sadness, inactivity and difficulty to concentrate or think. It is a physical, mental and spiritual condition that is characterized by the consistent feelings of hopelessness and joylessness. It can come like an attack. Depression is the spirit of heaviness in one’s life.
Frustration and depression is a very potent weapon in the devil’s arsenal which he uses on the children of God, especially those Christians who are ignorant of his tricks. The devil specializes in frustrating the efforts of believers in order to keep them grounded and never allow them get to the top of their destiny.
Many believers work and pray with their whole heart and yet they see very little results. The enemy purposely frustrate their efforts and keep them stunted in all areas of life. This leads to frustrations and anger for the believer and if not taken care of, the believer gradually slip into depression and keeps getting worse to the point of the believer contemplating suicide.
God in his wisdom has always provided a way of escape for all believers who dare call on him when caught in this situation. A believer who constantly finds himself in this kind of situation must not give up, rather go to God in prayer and battle it out with the devil.
We saw when Daniel was praying in Daniel 10:13-21 and the answer was waylaid by the prince of Persia until the archangel Michael came and obtained victory for him and delivered the answers to his prayers. One thing Daniel never did was to give up on his prayers because he knew that giving up on God is the beginning of frustrations which leads to depression, he kept engaging God in prayers until he got his results.
Believers must have an unfeigned trust in God’s ability to destroy all the powers that cause frustrations and depression and give us our desired result. If we faint not in prayer and in faith, the enemy can never defeat us to the point of inflicting us with frustrations and depression.
We also saw Hannah cry unto God and God heard his cry and gave her a man child. Child of God, you must be consistent on the altar of prayer to conquer the spirit of frustrations and depression. Believers must also engage in praise and worship with a heart full of gratitude to God for the things he has done in time past and believing that the same God who did it then is also capable of doing it now. We mustn’t look at past failures because they carry with them the spirit of heaviness but we must be focused on the present and the future to achieve our God ordained destiny in life.
I have compiled 50 prayer points that will help believers conquer the spirit of heaviness and frustration and receive the anointing to get ahead in life and destiny, as you pray these prayer points violently in spirit, our God will answer and give you your desired results, in Jesus mighty name.
50 Deliverance Prayers Against Depression And Frustration
1. Father, every last battle waged against me at the edge of my Breakthrough in order to frustrate me, expire, in Jesus Name.
2. Father, God of breakthrough, arise and snatch me from the valley of depression and frustration, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, the power of inherited frustration oppressing my life and destiny die now, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, arise and empower the eagle of my breakthrough to fly above all frustration and depression this month, in Jesus Name.
5. Father, every ancestral Flow of frustrations, upon my life, family and labour causing me depression, I stop you now, in Jesus name.
6. Father, let the rod of your anger arise and disgrace the troubler of my destiny, in Jesus name.
7. Father, let the surgeons of heaven, take me to your theater, and work on me, eliminating every depression the enemy has planted in my life, in Jesus Name.
8. Father, arise and fight every spirit of frustration and depression having a filled day in my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, judge all those who are out to frustrate my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
10. Father, arise and judge every ancestral foundation frustrating my efforts in life, in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, release your wrath upon all those fighting my glory through frustrated efforts, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, judge to destruction all my pursuers and unrepentant enemies who are bent on frustrating me in life, in Jesus name.
13. Father, thou God of vengeance, trouble all troubles of my life and destiny and let frustration be their portion, in the mighty name of Jesus.
14. Father, release your angels to ambush all those waylaying my blessings through frustrated efforts and depression, in the name of Jesus.
15. Father, let all those who frustrate me by making life miserable and unbearable for me receive manifold frustration and misery, in Jesus name.
16. Father, by your power, intimidates all those who are intimidating my life and destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus.
17. Father, frustrate every move of the enemy over my life and bring depression upon them, in the name of Jesus.
18. Father, Arrest all those frustrating me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Father, let your wrath come upon every element of depression taking shape in my life, in Jesus name.
20. Father, by the blood of Jesus, I challenge every evil challenger of my destiny, causing me depression in life, in the name of Jesus.
21. Father, by the holy ghost, deliver me from every satanic agent harassing my glory through frustration and depression, in the name of Jesus.
22. Father, by the wrath of God, embarrass every agent of wickedness embarrassing me through frustrated efforts and depression, in the name of Jesus.
23. Father, stretch forth your arm and scatter all the agents of darkness frustrating my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
24. Father, deliver me from every altar of the family idol in my home town using frustration and depression to stand against my progress in life, in the name of Jesus.
25. Father, knock down the engine and puncture the tyres of the chariots of evil pursuers who are frustrating my life and destiny and deliver me from them, in the mighty name of Jesus.
26. Father, by the holy ghost, deliver me from every power oppressing my life and destiny in the night, strangulate them by fire, in the name of Jesus.
27. Father, every wicked force frustrating me, evil depressors and unrepentant enemies frustrating my glory in life, receive judgement after the order of haman and die, in the name of Jesus.
28. Father, every family secrets, idolatrous covenants frustrating my spiritual manifestation, break by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
29. Father, punish all the Assyrians and judge all the gods of Egypt frustrating my life and freedom, in the name of Jesus.
30. Father, let every affliction of sickness in my body used by the enemy to frustrate and depress me be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
31. Father, deliver me from every chain of satanic frustration and depression binding me, command them to break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
32. Father, let my axe head which has drowned in the ocean of frustration and depression swim up in my direction by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
33. Father, let everything that does not make for peace in my life and destiny be cast into the sea and be drowned, in the name of Jesus.
34. Father, let the anointing that overcomes frustration and depression fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
35. Father, anoint my head to reject the crown of depression and frustration and receive the crown of unstoppable achievements, in the name of Jesus.
36. Father, by heavenly speed, I pursue my enemies, overtake them and recover from the agents of depression and frustration all my stolen benefits in life, in the name of Jesus.
37. Father, deliver me from everywhere they have buried my glory and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
38. Father, by thy mighty hand, I exhume all my buried virtues and begin to manifest them because I am delivered, in the name of Jesus.
39. Father, deliver me and all my blessings held in the dungeon of frustration and depression and let them break loose, in the mighty name of Jesus.
40. Father, by thy mighty power, deliver me from every dungeon of darkness perpetrating depression and frustration into my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
41. Father, let the fire from above deliver me from the coven of witches manipulating my life and destiny with depression and frustration, in the name of Jesus.
42. Father, bring to an end the wickedness of the wicked upon my life and deliver me from every depression and frustration in my life, in Jesus name.
43. Father, let your vengeance come upon all the enemies of my life using frustration and depression to manipulate my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
44. Father, deliver me from every machination and scheming of the agents of darkness that has locked my destiny in the pool of frustration and depression, in the name of Jesus.
45. Father, deliver me from the snare and pitfalls of frustration and depression and let the wicked fall into it, in the name of Jesus.
46. Father, deliver me from the paths and slippery grounds that leads to depression and frustration and make my paths straight and smooth, in the name of Jesus.
47. Father, anoint my head with oil that delivers from the power of the grave and brings me to the place of glory, in the name of Jesus.
48. Father, deliver me from the hand of the forces of darkness that moves to quench your light in me, in the name of Jesus.
49. Father, arise from your holy habitation and scatter every power of hell propagating depression and frustration into my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
50. Father, thank you for you have delivered me from the power of depression and frustration, in the name of Jesus.