DAY 22: Midnight Prayers With Bible Verses
Confession: Jeremiah 29:11; For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Philippians 4:6; Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Praise and worship (15 minutes)
- Every curse of late marriage inherited from my family, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God remove every curse of late marriage away from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dream that causes late marriage in my life, be dissolved by the blood of Jesus.
- I destroy every spirit spouse having me as their partner, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil hands that have used charm to cover my beauty, fade away by the blood of Jesus.
- Any household enemy waiting for you to do your marriage and then delay your child bearing, be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every good thing in my marital destiny that I have lost to the devil, I recover you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft bird raging against my marital preparation, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange dreams that defeats or hinders marital breakthrough, die by fire, in Jesus name.
- Evil veils covering my original beauty from being noticed, fall off by the blood of Jesus.
- I release myself from every evil pattern of marital delay in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and let my marital problem receive solution today in Jesus name.
- I break all curses of thou shall not marry a good man, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power using bad character to hinder my marriage, be washed away by the blood of Jesus.
- My marriage received the baptism of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.
- Any power saying at my age no man will propose to me, receive double tragedy, in Jesus name.
- O God give me the right solution to my marital delays, in Jesus name.
- l take authority over the strongman attached to my marriage, in the name of Jesus
- I cut off the hand of the devil from my relationship, marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you Jesus Christ for answering my prayers.