Day 79 : Midnight Prayers With Bible Verses
Confession Before You Pray: Genesis 2:23; And Adam said, this is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Song of Solomon 3:4; It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother’s house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.
Praise and worship (15 minutes)
- I declare and announce my marital settlement in the name of God the father, the son and the holy Ghost.
- Father grant me the grace to make the correct choice in marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil counsel against me and my spouse from getting married soon is consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the name of Jesus, I avert all enchantments of the wicked against my marital settlement, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant that I have entered or my fiancé, that is hampering us from our marital destiny, we decree it void, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, make all things fall in place for myself and my spouse to get married soon, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the strength to overcome every temptation that might persist as I prepare to get married soon, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, I desire to enter marriage and I do not want just a man/woman but one that would love and be obedient to you, and the things that pertain to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I pray that you cause a divine arrangement for me to meet my God-ordained spouse this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I have served you faithfully and I ask that you reward me with the blessing of a godly spouse, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I ask that may my eyes be enlightened to see that woman/ man who you have ordained for me in marriage. Help me to know this and be convinced when I see him/ her, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I pray for speed in my search for a godly spouse but Lord just as I desire a speedy accomplishment of this request, I also want that it happens in your own time and in your way, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, you know that I desire to have someone I would love and who would also love me back. My prayer at this moment is that you would give me that man/woman who you want for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, relieve my parents from every marital concern over my life and bring me a spouse so I can get married soon, in the name of Jesus.
- As I get married soon, give myself and my spouse the heart to respect and honour each other, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I believe that you want me to get married soon, help me that I do not be a blockade to the fulfillment of your will for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, cause every situation to be favourable for me as I make plans to marry him/her, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, season my words and lips with grace to know what to say to him. Let no idle word come out of my mouth, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I desire, that you give him the heart to love me just the same way that I love him, in the name of Jesus.
- I commit my partner and I into your hands. Let all barriers towards hampering our togetherness be broken, in the name of Jesus.