Happy Birthday Prayers For My Daughter
Psalm 118:24 KJV “This is the day which the LORD hath made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.”
We should rejoice for every good thing that happens in our lives. We should have a grateful heart and show appreciation to God. Through the spirit of thanksgiving, we can celebrate and make our requests know to God. It is very important that we thank God, and communicate to him in prayers when a good thing happens in our lives.
As Christians, we should understand the value of prayers, and when we understand the value of prayers, we will know that praying for our children is one of best things we can do for them.
We should make it a habit to pray for our Children everyday, and ask God for the things we want for them. Praying for our children is not to be done only on special days, however we can use that as an avenue to thank God for their lives, and ask God for special requests we have concerning them. Special days like birthday, graduation and other important occasions should be marked and celebrated accordingly, because it is all possible only by the grace of God.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
For parents whose daughters are celebrating their birthdays, we have some important prayer points to pray for your daughters, as they celebrate this important day.
Happy Birthday Prayers For My Daughter
Psalm 100:4-5 “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, And into his courts with praise: Be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; And his truth endureth to all generations.”
- Lord, I thank you for you for my life, and the life of my daughter, I give glory to your holy name.
- Father, I say thank you for blessing me with this daughter of mine, may your name be praised.
1 Chronicles 16:34 “O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; For his mercy endureth for ever.”
Psalm 34:7 “The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, And delivereth them.”
3. Father I thank you for your guidance and protection over our lives, be thou glorified.
4. Father, is my daughter’s birthday today, I pray that you continue to guide and protect her from all evil in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Lord, I pray that you keep my daughter in the right path, and do not allow her to stray from the right path in the name of Jesus.
6. I pray O lord that my daughter will live to celebrate many, many more years in the name of Jesus.
Isaiah 54:17 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”
7. Father, I pray that my daughter will not die an untimely death in the mighty name of Jesus.
8. Lord I pray that my daughter will flourish in your glory in Jesus name.
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
9. No evil shall befall my daughter in the mighty name of Jesus.
10. Father, bless my daughter abundantly, shower your blessings all over her in Jesus name.
Proverbs 9:11 “For by me thy days shall be multiplied, And the years of thy life shall be increased.”
11. Lord, I pray for long life in prosperity for my daughter in the name of Jesus.
12. My daughter will achieve great things and reach great heights in the mighty name of Jesus.
13. Success is her portion in the mighty name of Jesus.
2 Thessalonians 3:2-3 “and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.”
14. Father I pray that you keep my daughter away from bad company that corrupt good manners in the name of Jesus.
15. O lord, I ask that my daughter continue to grow in good health in the mighty name of Jesus.
16. I rebuke any spirit of sickness over her life in the name of Jesus.
17. O lord, I pray that you fill her life with joy, happiness, and laughter in the mighty name of Jesus.
Numbers: 6:24-26 “The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
18. I ask lord, that you continue to bless everything that has to do with her in Jesus name.
Lord, let my daughter find favour everywhere she goes in the name of Jesus.
19. Father, let your glory radiate over my daughter’s life In Jesus name.
20.My daughter will not lack in the mighty name of Jesus.
21. Father, I pray that my daughter will be congratulated in Jesus name.
22. Lord, I ask that you grant her heart desires, and answer her prayers in Jesus name.
23. The power of the enemies will not overcome her in Jesus name.
24. By next year, I pray that I will have more reasons to thank you concerning her life in the name of Jesus.
25. Father, I ask for your grace and mercy to envelop her in the name of Jesus.
26. Lord I pray that you order her steps, as she proceeds in life, in the name of Jesus.
27. Father, I ask for divine counseling over her life in Jesus name.
28. Lord, I thank you for this day, I thank you for my daughter, and I thank you for answers to my prayers.