Healing Prayers For Heart Failure
Prayers are one of the things God used to heal His children from every form of sickness, infirmities or diseases in the body. There is nothing that is too difficult for God to do when it comes to divine healing. Divine healing is the best medicine for all kinds of problems. Heart problems is a very serious health issues and if care is not taken, it might take away lives. So today, there are some prayer points put together for healing heart related problems.
An hypertensive person is prone to heart attack. A person who is reported to have high levels of cholesterol in the body has the greatest chance of being affected by heart disease. Heart is a very important organ of the body, as it pumps blood into veins. As sensitive as it is, once there is a shortness of breath is one of the signs that your heart state needs to be diagnosed by a doctor. Lots of people had died due to fear of having heart disease (Matt 14:27). The spirit of fear works hand in hand with the devil. When you are afraid that death is the last option, you will become weak to give up soon.
There are spirits behind heart attacks that control the emotion and pains of people. As a child of God, the Almighty God expects you to be healed from all demonic deposits. It is sometimes good to enter into a covenant of healing with God. So, with this arrangement, it might be hard for any sickness or infirmity to weigh you down. Maybe you are struggling to receive divine healing from heart disease, I want you to believe that your healing is perfected, in the name of Jesus. It is surprising to know that the devil is on a mission to terminate destinies at will. No wonder some people are dying in their sickbed.
One very disturbing problem today is the rate at which people fall ill and are affected by the attack of chronic heart disease, kidney problems, lung and liver problems. In Exodus 15:26, the Lord promised that certain diseases will not find their way into our bodies. Similarly, Exodus 23:25 says, “And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee”. The question in the hearts of many is: ‘Why is it that many who believe in Christ still suffer from sickness and other related infirmities in the body?’ In other words, why do the righteous still die of sickness that should not be mentioned among believers?
According to MAYO CLINIC wrote on heart disease
Heart disease describes a range of conditions that affect your heart. Diseases under the heart disease umbrella include blood vessel diseases, such as coronary artery disease; heart rhythm problems (arrhythmias); and heart defects you’re born with (congenital heart defects), among others.
The term “heart disease” is often used interchangeably with the term “cardiovascular disease.” Cardiovascular disease generally refers to conditions that involve narrowed or blocked blood vessels that can lead to a heart attack, chest pain (angina) or stroke. Other heart conditions, such as those that affect your heart’s muscle, valves or rhythm, also are considered forms of heart disease.
Many forms of heart disease can be prevented or treated with healthy lifestyle choices.
Heart disease symptoms depend on what type of heart disease you have.
Symptoms of heart disease in your blood vessels (atherosclerotic disease)
Cardiovascular disease symptoms may be different for men and women. For instance, men are more likely to have chest pain; women are more likely to have other symptoms along with chest discomfort, such as shortness of breath, nausea and extreme fatigue.
Symptoms can include:
- Chest pain, chest tightness, chest pressure and chest discomfort (angina)
- Shortness of breath
- Pain, numbness, weakness or coldness in your legs or arms if the blood vessels in those parts of your body are narrowed
- Pain in the neck, jaw, throat, upper abdomen or back.
Heart disease symptoms caused by heart infections
Endocarditis is an infection that affects the inner membrane that separates the chambers and valves of the heart (endocardium). Heart infection symptoms can include:
- Shortness of breath
- Weakness or fatigue
- Swelling in your legs or abdomen
- Changes in your heart rhythm
- Dry or persistent cough
- Skin rashes or unusual spots
Read more on Mayo Clinic for more comprehensive details about heart problems, heart disease.
- I apply the blood of Jesus to every stubborn heart problem in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I stand upon the word of God and I declare to myself that I am healed by the stripes of Jesus.
- I bind and paralyze the activities of the strongman against my divine health, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, correct any disorder in my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, lay your hands on my body and heal me of every infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus flush out any food causing pressure on my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the anointing of the Holy Ghost fall upon me for supernatural healing, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every organ of my body to reject every evil command of slow death, in Jesus name.
- I drink the blood of Jesus. (Keep doing this repeatedly).
- Every power manipulating my heart and organs of my body from the coven, die by fire, in Jesus name.
Scripture for heart attack
1. Matthew 9:12
But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
2. Exodus 15:26
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
4. Jeremiah 33:6
Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
5. Isaiah 19:22
And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
6. James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
PRAYER POINTS FOR HEALING OF HEART PROBLEMS
- Father, let your power flow through every part of my body, in Jesus name.
- I command the attack of heart problem confronting my life, go back to the sender, in Jesus name.
- I receive my healing from heart related problems, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast out the spirit of heart failure, heart blockage, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, saturate my heart with your blood and command it to perform well, in Jesus name.
- Every plantation of high cholesterol causing heart problem, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My heart, hear the word of the Lord, reject the arrow of hypertension, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and take away the powers causing shortness of my breath in my system, in Jesus name.
- Any killer of food or drug that is obstructing the flow of my heart activity, come out , in Jesus name.
- I call forth the healing from the most high upon my heart problems, in Jesus name.
PRAYER POINTS FOR HEALING OF HEART BLOCKAGE
- O God, let Your healing power touch my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- I challenge every malfunctioning of my heart to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of God heal my heart from failure, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate all the plans of the enemy to kill me through heart problems, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not die but lives to declare the works of the Lord, in Jesus name.
- You heart problem that wants to waste my life, be flushed out of my body, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything inside of me that is eating up my organs, be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My body, resist and reject every killer disease, in the name of Jesus.
- My immune system becomes unchallengeable by any heart condition, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let every enemy of my sound health scatter, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER POINTS FOR HEALING OF HEART PROBLEMS
- If there is anything in me that is not of God, I don’t want it. Depart now, in the name of Jesus.
- O Great Physician, deliver me now from heart failure, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power trying to kill me, I kill you, in the name of Jesus.
- I silence that voice of heart failure over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- You heart problems, I command you to receive divine healing, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil food eaten in my dream causing heart failure, I vomit you by the blood of Jesus.
- Evil dedicated altars saying no to my good health in my life; die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I receive perfect healing for my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power planning to kill, steal and destroy my body system, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Symptoms of heart problems, hear the word of the Lord, disappear by fire, in Jesus.
PRAYER POINTS FOR HEALING OF HEART SURGERY – HEART PROBLEMS
- O Lord, let the heart surgery be successful, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not die but live to declare the works of God, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father arise and assist the surgeon to perform a good job on my body, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the agenda of the enemies against my good health fail woefully and scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the heart problem to hear the word of the Lord, receive your healing, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and heal me from the attack of heart surgery, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, purge my blood from evil inheritance, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and use this water to purge sickness and infirmity out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every sickness unto death, be melted away by this water of fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Divine healing, avail for me today and restore my health from death, in the name of Jesus.