Prayer Points For Children
As good parents we are all expected to ensure that we pray for our children to ensure their glorious destiny and to make sure that they are in healthy relationship with us as their parents and most importantly to ensure that they have a good and healthy relationship with their Maker, God.
The Prayer for Children is a very important and compulsory prayer. It is a prayer that reveals the mind and heart of parents concerning their children. It is a prayer that is loaded with many key prayer points. This is a prayer of encouragement, prayer of motivation, prayer of faith strengthening for our children both far and near. The Prayer is made up of many powerful words of encouragement, prayer, petitions and faith. The prayer should be prayed from a deep heart of concern of parents for their children. which we parents can clearly emulate whenever we pray to God concerning our children. We must pray from a sincere heart with humility and reverence. A parent’s faith is required in the prayer if the prayer must receive an answer, this is a very great and key lesson we must learn as parents, that we must always pray with assurance and faith for our children and that we have gotten what we are praying to God to do concerning our children. The prayer for children is a very great and important prayer that all parents must always pray in situations of life for their children.
Prayer Points For Children.
- My Father, I thank you for the opportunity and privilege you have given my children to live today and be among the living today in Jesus Name.
Psalm 21:4 “He asked you for life, and you gave it to him length of days, for ever and ever”
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
- My Father, I thank you for your great and enduring protection upon me, my children and my family in Jesus Name.
Psalm 116:6 “The Lord protects the unwary; when I was brought low, he saved me”
- My Father, I thank you for your continuous provision and supply upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalm 144:13 “Our barns will be filled with every kind of provision. Our sheep will increase by thousands, by tens of thousands in our fields”
- My Father, I worship your name for your loving kindness and favour upon my life, destiny and family in Jesus Name.
Psalm 138:6 “Though the Lord is exalted, he looks kindly on the lowly; though lofty, he sees them from afar”
- My Father, I praise your holy name for your mighty hand in my life and your miraculous deeds in Jesus Name.
Psalm 118:15 “Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: “The Lord’s right hand has done mighty things”
- My Father, shine your light into my children’s life and make them walk in the light of your salvation upon them in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, empower my children and be their shield against the attacks of the enemies in Jesus Name.
Psalm 27:1 “The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?”
- Oh Lord, expose the evil plots of enemies against my children in Jesus Name.
- My Father, let all attacks and weapons of the enemies concerning my children backfire upon them in Jesus Name.
Psalm 27:2 “When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall”
- My Father, release upon my children the Spirit of boldness and courage in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, empower my children to always stand and be bold in every situation of their lives in Jesus Name.
Psalm 27:3 “Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident”
- Oh Lord, grant my children the grace and function to always serve and follow you in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, surround my children’s life and destiny with the beauty of serving you in Jesus Name.
Psalm 27:4 “One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple”
- My Father, keep me, my.children and my family safe under your wings during the hard times of life in Jesus Name.
- My Father, let my children experience growth, promotion and expansion in every area of their life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, make my children untouchable and unreachable for the devil in Jesus Name
Psalm 27:5 “For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock”
- Oh Lord, raise my children above their enemies in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, bless my children and use their miracle and testimony to disgrace their enemies in Jesus Name.
Psalm 27:6 “Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord.”
- Oh Lord, open your heavens and listen to my prayers and petitions in Jesus Name.
Psalm 27:7 “Hear my voice when I call, Lord; be merciful to me and answer me”
- My Father, give my children the grace to serve you with passion and commitment in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, help my children to always follow you and seek you in every moment of their lives in Jesus Name.
Psalm 27:8 “My heart says of you, “Seek his face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek”
- My Father, always let my children’s life and destiny experience your great help in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, do not let my children’s life be void of your help in Jesus Name
Psalm27:9 “Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, God my Savior.”
- My Father, in the face of rejection, always be my children’s supporter in Jesus Name.
Psalm 27:10 “Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me.”
- Oh Lord, help my children to follow you and walk on the right path in Jesus Name.
- My Father, help my children to live a right and upright life before you in Jesus Name
Psalm 27:11 “Teach me your way, Lord; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors.”
- Oh Lord, do not let my enemies overcome my children in Jesus Name.
- My Father, silence every evil tongue speaking against my children in Jesus Name.
Psalm 27:12 “Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes, for false witnesses rise up against me, spouting malicious accusations.”
- Oh Lord, cause my children’s life to always experience your goodness every moment of my life in Jesus Name.
- My Father, make my children’s life the picture and representation of your kindness and goodness in Jesus Name.
Psalm 27:13 “I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.”
- My Father, grant my children the willingness to always wait on you in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, strengthen my children’s faith in you in Jesus Name.
Psalm 27:14 “Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.”
- My Father, strengthen my children’s hearts and my feet in the right path in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, help my children fulfil their glorious destinies in Jesus Name.
- My Father, help my children to be great in life in Jesus Name.
- My Father, cause your face of favour to shine upon my children and their endeavours in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, help my children to rise above all their contemporaries in Jesus Name.
- My Father, help my children to be faithful to you in all their endeavours in Jesus Name.