Prayer Points To End The Year Well
“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath began a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.” Philippians 1:6.
“Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof, and the patient spirit is better than the proud in spirit.” Ecclesiastes 7:8.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
In this article, we shall be looking at how to end the year well. It is the wish of everyone out there that the year should be good and productive for them from the start to the finish. This is a noble wish as it is part of man to move from one level of glory to another.
The truth of this is that many individuals and families never end the year well. Some start strong and good, some start in a bad way, others miss it all the way and never end the year in a good way. This tells you that we are not just fighting the flesh to succeed and be counted among the successful every year, rather, we fight principalities and powers in high places who are set from the beginning to scatter the year till the end. A lot of people just pass through the entire year without achieving anything tangible. When they take stock of the events of the year, they realise that they have nothing to show for it. The Bible says that “There is a tree of life that bare twelve manners of fruits, and yields her fruits every month. and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.” Revelation 22:2. This explains that every believer is meant to have a tangible result every month which culminates in ending the year well. No believer is permitted to pass through a month without yielding fruits. So ending the year well is a must for every believer.
But this doesn’t come so easy most times. This is because the adversary, the devil, is locking around seeking whom to accuse and devour. The devil and his agents are out to ensure that the children of God don’t succeed at the blessings God has given them. That is why believers must stand sure in faith and power to wrestle it down with the devil and take their possessions. Ending the year well comes with the price of battling the devil and his agents to a standstill and taking what belongs to you. The devil is not a gentle man, so we shouldn’t be gentle with him, his language is violent and that is what we must follow him with to end the year well.
Engaging the devil to take what belongs to us and end the year well, we must seek for a higher power and take authority to scatter the works of darkness and end our year well. In Zechariah 4:6, the Bible says, “Then he answered and spoke unto me saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of host.” So, ending the year well is not by our power but by the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. When the Holy Spirit comes on the scene, you are empowered to exploit and you cannot but end the year well.
Are you among those who have started this year with nothing to show for it?Did you start well and lose everything, and there is no hope of having anything tangible before the end of this year? Do not be afraid, I have good news for you. Our God is a God of the last minute, He makes things happen even at the eleventh hour. I do not know the mountain standing on your path to ending this year on a good note, that mountain shall be turned to a plain for you to end the year well. In Zechariah 4:7, it says “Who art thou, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel thou shall become a plain, and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shouting, crying grace, grace unto it.” I therefore decree that every great mountain standing between you and ending this year well becomes a plain right now, in the name of Jesus. The anointing of the Holy Spirit makes the presence of God very obvious in and around you, so the devil and all its mountains will skip and melt at your presence. I therefore decree the endorsement of the Holy Spirit upon you right now. You shall finish this year well, better than last year, you shall enter into the new year with joy and rejoicing. Everyone who has a project this year, whatever level it might be, you shall finish it and celebrate it. In Zechariah 4:9, the word says “The hand of Zerubbabel has laid the foundation of this house, his hands shall also finish it and thou shalt know that the Lord of host hath sent me unto you.” So expect to finish whatever you are currently doing and even those you have abandoned due to the incursion of the devil and you will end this year well.
Below are prayer points to help you engage on the altar of prayer, for the enduement of power to finish the year well comes from the secret place. As you engage, God will melt every mountain on your path to ending this year well. In Jesus Mighty name, Amen.
Prayer Points To End The Year Well
- Father, I give You thanks from the depth of my heart because You are a good Father. You have been good to me, to my family and to my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, Your mercy has seen me through all this year, for this I say, thank You LORD, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, thank You for giving me joy all through this year and for surrounding me with Your peace. Thank You for delivering me from the works of darkness. In the name of Jesus.
- Father, thank You for protecting and preserving my life and for not allowing the plans of the devil in my life and family this year. Indeed, He who watches over me does not slumber nor sleep. Be thou glorified, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, thank You for providing all my needs according to your riches in glory, for You have not allowed us to lack and suffer hunger as You promised in Your Word. Receive my thanks, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, in your mercy, forgive me every sin I committed knowingly and unknowingly during the cause of this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, forgive me for every door I opened this year as a result of ignorance, carelessness, and compromise, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, forgive me for the sin of unforgiveness towards others. Forgive me for times when the Holy Spirit spoke to me and I did not pay attention because I was consumed in my own ways. In the name of Jesus.
- Father, forgive me for the times I doubted You where I was supposed to exercise faith and take steps and bring You glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, reveal to me the opportunities that I missed within this year and grant me the grace to be to take actions, so I can finish this year well, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your grace, whatever opportunities, blessings, and breakthroughs I have missed in these past months, I ask for a seven-fold restoration before the year ends, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, endue me with more wisdom, knowledge and understanding to manifest your peace, joy, blessings and prosperity in the remaining part of this year to the glory of your name, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, empower me by the Holy Spirit to be kingdom minded and yield to the Leading of the Holy Spirit all through the remaining part of this year, that I may end the year well, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the leading of the Holy Spirit and as the year comes to an end, direct me in clear and specific terms in areas I need to invest my strengths, sow seeds of love and take steps of faith, for your glory and to end the year well, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I decree and declare by faith that as this year gradually draws the curtain, I will not die prematurely, my loved ones shall not die, we will live to declare the glory, power, and faithfulness of God in our lives at the end of this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, because it is written in your Word that better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof, I decree and declare that this year will end well for me and my household, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I reject bitterness, self-condemnation, and depression and any negative issues that will not let this year end well for me and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, because your word says “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it.” Therefore, I decree and declare that I shall finish whatever project I began this year and end the year well, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, let every of my entitled blessings for the year that is still hanging and pending before now be released and come to me this day, that this year may end well for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, your word say that they shall surely gather together, but not by you: whosoever shall gather together against me shall fall for my sake. Therefore, I decree and declare this day that every evil gathering against my life and family this year will be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every form of evil decision or agreement reached in the spirit world against me and my loved ones in the remaining part of this year be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, It is written in your word in that “No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment I shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.” Therefore, I condemn this day every tongue that is speaking evil against me not to end this year we’ll, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I command every arrow and weapon projected against my life, destiny and family in the remaining part of this year to go back to the sender’s, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, As the You liveth, the last days of this year shall be for me days of supernatural visitation and breakthroughs, so as to end the year well, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I command every agent of darkness and monitoring spirits against my life and destiny, to be bound this day and sent into the abyss, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the Blood of Jesus Christ, I end every evil covenant of finishing badly at work in my life and I decree and declare that this year, I shall finish well, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I command every spirit of ill luck waiting to make me end this year badly to be scattered and destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the blood of Jesus shield and protect me from all traps of the devil for the remaining part of this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, arise in your mercy and release unto me all that you packaged for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every hand and agent of the devil that won’t allow me to end this year well be broken and cast into the lake of fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I decree and declare that I shall receive all my inheritance for this year by your mighty power, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I receive power from you to end this year well, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, the grace to end this year well is hereby released upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your mighty hand, I break every barrier to end this year well, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank you for your answering my prayers and causing me to end this year well, in the name of Jesus.