30 HEALING PRAYERS FOR STOMACH PAINS.
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses. Matthew 8:17.
One of the weapons which the devil and his agents are using to attack the children of God is sickness and diseases. This is because the devil knows that many believers are living in ignorance as regards their healing, health and wholeness heritage in Christ Jesus.
We as believers have a right to healing and wholeness in Christ because that is one of the reasons why Jesus died on the cross, he became a sickness that we might be made whole. In 1 John 3:8, Jesus Christ was manifested that he may destroy the works of darkness. sickness and disease is one of those works of darkness which Christ has destroyed.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
Prayer is one of the weapons at the disposal of any believer to dislodge the works of darkness including sickness and disease.
It is a communication link with God, where we speak to the Father and obtain answers to life’s issues. Jesus knew the importance of prayer and that is why he taught us how to pray. Jesus further told us in Luke 18:1 that men ought to pray always and not faint. He said this because that is where we receive help and victory in the time of need.
However, we have to pray the right way in order to get answer from God. We know from 1 John 5:14-15 that when we pray the right way, God hears and answers us.
How To Pray The Right Way
- Prepare the heart James 5:16
It is a heartfelt prayer that gets to the throne and receives answers from God. Prayer has its root in the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7.
The heart is the place of communion between God and man, therefore it matters most to God. It is not what you do or say outwardly that guarantees a release of healing from heaven but how connected your heart is toward God.
The heart is the altar upon which the sacrifices of praise and incense of prayer are offered. Proverbs 16:1. Therefore we must come with a heart clearly connected to God and full of expectations of healing in order to draw our healing virtues from the Father.
- Faith Hebrew 11:6.
Faith is an important prerequisite in payer in order to receive our victory on the altar of prayer.
Our faith in God and in His word, as having the power to heal and deliver us from stomach pains and other diseases is needed for us to obtain answers to our prayers. We as believers will amount to nothing in the kingdom.
Faith being the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen Hebrew 11:1. It is believing that God has answered our prayer and healed us . James 1:4-5 says we should come before God in prayer believing and not wavering. When we doubt in our hearts, we can’t receive anything from God.
30 Healing Prayers For Stomach Pains.
- Father, I declare that I am totally healed from this stomach pain in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your sent word, I decree an end to every form of stomach pains in the name of Jesus. Psalm 107:20.
- Father, by your stripes I am healed, therefore I command this stomach pain to be healed in the name of Jesus. 1peter 2:24.
- Father, healing is the children’s bread, I therefore decree healing over every stomach pain in the name of Jesus. Matthew 15:22-29.
- Father, by your word, I decree that stomach pains settled right now in Jesus name. Matthew 8:8.
- Father, let your healing power overwhelm me and totally heal me of this stomach pain in Jesus name.
- Father every pain in the stomach area caused as a result of food poisoning, is neutralized by the blood of Jesus.
- Every stomach related infection that is causing me this pain, I command it to disappear in Jesus mighty name.
- Father, I rebuke any form of stomach upset in my belly, I decree an end to it now in the be of Jesus.
- Every kind of sore in my intestine that causes unbearable pains in the stomach area, be healed right now in the name of Jesus.
- Father, restore me back to health and heal every wound in my stomach area in Jesus name. Hebrew 30:17.
- Father, by your word, take away this affliction of stomach pains from my life in the name of Jesus. Exodus 23:25.
- Father, by the power of the anointing, I decree an end to every affliction of pain in my stomach in the name of Jesus. James 5:14-15.
- Father, deliver me from every affliction of hell in my upper and lower abdomen in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your sent word, deliver me from every stomach pain sent from hell to destroy my life and destiny in the name of Jesus. Psalm 107:20.
- Jesus took my infirmities and bare my diseases, therefore I decree that this stomach pain is over right now in Jesus name. Matthew 8:17.
- Every affliction from the pit of hell sent as stomach pain to afflict me, I declare the holy ghost fire upon it in Jesus’ name. Hebrew 12:29.
- Father, thoroughly purge me of this stomach pains and burn every of it with the unquenchable fire of the holy ghost, in Jesus’ mighty name. Matthew 3:11-12.
- Father, I decree that this stomach pain be uprooted from my system right now as every tree not planted by my Father is rooted out in the name of Jesus. James 15:13.
- Father, it is your will to heal the sick, therefore, stretch forth your hand and touch me, that your healing virtue heals me of every stomach pain in my life. Matthew 8:3.
- Father, every oppression of the devil in the form of stomach pain sent to oppress me be consumed by fire right now in the name of Jesus. Hebrew 12:29.
- Father, I decree an end to every pain in my stomach area sent to cause delays in my life and destiny, be scattered right now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every baggage of the kingdom of hell sent as stomach pain, I send you back to where you come from by the power of the holy ghost in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, by the authority in the name of Jesus Christ, I speak to this stomach pains to end right now in Jesus name. Luke 10:19.
- Father, I take authority from your word and I release myself from this stomach pain and send it back to the sender in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, by the blood of Jesus, I am made whole from every stomach pain troubling my life and destiny in Jesus name.
- Father, by the blood of the eternal covenant, I am healed from all affliction of stomach pain, never to arise again in Jesus’ mighty name. Nahum 1:9.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, with an overrunning flood, made an even end to all affliction of stomach pains in my life and restored me to perfect health. Nahum 1:8
- Father, by the power in your word, I am healed of this stomach pain and I am restored to perfect health in Jesus’ mighty name. Hebrew 30:17.
- Father, thank you for healing me of this stomach pain and restoring my health back to fullness and wholeness in Jesus’ mighty name.