40 Prayer Points For Successful Surgery
Isaiah 41: 10 – “Fear you not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yea, I will help you; yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
Deuteronomy 31:8 – “And the LORD, he it is that does go before you; he will be with you, he will not fail you, neither forsake you: fear not, neither be dismayed.”
1 John 5:14-15 – “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us: 15 “And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.”
Praying for a successful surgery can help calm anxiety and nerves before the operation. These prayers for surgery give peace and help to trust in God for protection during the surgery and good health after the surgery. When one is about to go through surgery, it could be a very scary time but God who created all things loves us and can not abandon us. God has promised to strengthen us when we need him. He is a great healer and he is capable of giving us peace and perfect healing after the surgery. God cares for us and he will help us through all life’s trials.
Take time to meditate on the word of God and remember that as you prepare for surgery, you are not alone for the mighty God of heaven and earth is with you. Just trust, hope, believe in him and he will give peace to your soul. Some specific prayer points to engage in before undergoing a surgery.
40 Prayer Points For Successful Surgery
- Thank the Lord for the life you have given to me and thank you for your stripes of healing upon my life in Jesus’ name.
- Cleanse and purify me from all iniquities and bestow unto me your right spirit in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank you for the Surgeons’ and nursing team’s gifted hands. I bless you for the skills and talents given unto them to heal the sick and bring hope to the dying in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, give the surgeons and nursing team a sharp mind and calm heart during the operation without causing harm to my body in Jesus’ name.
- Father, you are my healer, perfect your healing after this operation in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I rebuke this illness inside my body in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, any part of my body under the surgeon’s knives, continue to touch it with your healing hands in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, provide full recovery with no problems or long-term complications after the surgery in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, when I am under medications, let your guardian angels carefully watch over me during the operation in Jesus’ name.
- Father, give me good assurance of great healing after the surgery in the name of Jesus.
- Father, protect me from harm before, during and after my upcoming surgery in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, give me strength to face the operation with courage and a calm mind in Jesus’ name.
- Father, help me to be filled with gratitude for the access I have to medical care that allows me to have the surgery I need in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me strength to endure the recovery process that will lead to restoration of full health in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, help me to relax as I trust you to be in control of all my circumstances in Jeus name.
- I reject every mistake from the pit of hell that we cause redo of the surgery in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, this operation will not be the end of my existence in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, I covered the environment of the upcoming operation into your mighty hands in the name of Jesus.
- No evil shall befall me and the people that will be involved during and after the operation in Jesus’ name.
- Father, guide all decisions, medication of the surgeons and the nursing team that will be present at the operation to bring healing in Jesus’ name.
- I decree God’s blessing upon this operation in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, make me experience that life that is reborn after this operation in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, hold my hands and be by my side throughout this operation in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, grant me joyful acceptance of the surgery which I am about to take and let it be the relief and cure I need in Jesus’ name.
- Father, provide unto me all resources needed by me to pay all funds needed for a successful surgery in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I decree and declare a complication free procedure before, during and after the operation in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, I covered all the instruments to be used for the operation with the blood of Jesus, none will be contaminated in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray for correct medication to be administered to me before, during and after the surgery in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I will not react negatively to any medications or anything used during the procedure of the operation in Jesus’ name.
- I destroyed all evil agendas from the satanic coven against my operation in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, help my unbelief and perfect my absolute faith in you throughout this operation procedure in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I declared accuracy and excellence to those who are part of the surgery in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I plead the blood of Jesus over all who will be part of the surgery and the surgery room in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Spirit, anoint the surgery room with your oil and let the oil saturate every area of the surgery room in Jesus’ name.
- I declare whatever is broken and needed fixing in my body to be miraculously replaced in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast all principalities and power of rulers of darkness in high places against the success of this surgery in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I plead for wisdom and strength to work through the surgery, Lord, show answers to all questions that will or may arise during the surgery in Jesus’ name.
- Correct all necessary error procedures before the surgery in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I decree absolute healing and victory from all illness and ailments in the mighty name of Jesus. Healing is permanent in Jesus’ name.
- I call the surgery blessed of the Lord in Jesus name. I believe your name will be glorified at the end of this surgery in Jesus’ name.