Prayer For Good Jobs After NYSC
What is A Job?
A job is a duty or an economic role which is assigned to someone and paid for delivering or carrying out such an assignment. It is the method by which a person occupies a particular office in a working field or an organization and such person is paid for occupying the office and functioning in the task accorded to him or her.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
What is NYSC (National Youth Service Corps)?
This is a one year program expected to be carried out by all eligible graduates of a tertiary institution. It is a program set up to allow the young graduates to serve their Nation, Nigeria.
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
This Bible verse is revealing clearly the plans of God for us as His children is to live a very great and productive lifestyle. He is always providing us with good things in life and hence having a good job is also part of the good things God promised us. We must always walk in the plans of God for our lives so as to achieve His plans for our plans for our lives. As a youth after serving his or her nation Nigeria, then his or her expectation is to get a good job but getting a good job does not come ordinarily but by engaging in some good and productive things and ideas. As a youth, he or she should be ready to pray for good jobs after the NYSC program so as to be able to secure a very good job with a good pay. This is showing clearly the importance and power of the prayer of good jobs after the NYSC program.
Prayer For Good Jobs After NYSC
- Prayer and Fasting: As a Christian, we must know that for everything we want or need in life can only be claimed in the place of prayer. We must always learn the ability to seek the face of God in prayer concerning everything we want in life so our life can be productive. Many times to show our commitment to our prayer then it is necessary that we add fasting to our prayers.
Matthew 6:6 “But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”
- Faith: We must know that before anything can be given to us from God, then our strong and healthy faith is required. It is only by our faith we can get quick and prompt answers to our prayers.
Matthew 21:22 “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”
- Diligence: As Christians we must be diligent in everything we do because many doors of great opportunities can be opened unto us when we are diligent in little assignments and tasks. Being diligent is a very powerful tool in ensuring open doors of good jobs for ourselves as Christians.
Hebrews 6:11 “We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, so that what you hope for may be fully realized.”
- Hardworking: We must be hardworking in everything we do. God clearly speaks against being lazy that there should be no food for a lazy man. This shows clearly that God also likes it when His children are really hard working because by being hardworking then our good works can be seen and noticed.
- Commitment: This is very important in getting results in our lives as Christians. We must learn to be committed to the things of God and that of humans. When we are committed then people can easily trust us with tasks and hereby opening the door of numerous opportunities for Job.
Prayer For Good Jobs After NYSC
- My Father, I thank you for the opportunity and privilege you have given me to live today and be among the living today in Jesus Name.
Psalms 41:12 “You have preserved my life because I am innocent; you have brought me into your presence forever”
- My Father, I thank you for your great and enduring protection upon me and my family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 18:2 “The lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety”
- My Father, I thank you for your continuous provision and supply upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 68:10 “There your people finally settled, and with a bountiful harvest, O God, you provided for your needy people”
- My Father, I worship your name for your loving kindness and favour upon my life, destiny and family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 145:17 “The lord is righteous in everything he does; he is filled with kindness”
- My Father, I praise your holy name for your mighty hand in my life and your miraculous deeds in Jesus Name.
Isaiah 11:15 “The lord will make a dry path through the gulf of the Red Sea. He will wave his hand over the Euphrates River,
sending a mighty wind to divide it into seven streams so it can easily be crossed on foot”
- My Father, I thank you for your beautiful plans concerning me, my career, my business, my academics, my marriage, my family and my ministry in Jesus Name.
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope”
- My Heavenly Father, I thank you for your redemption plans for the world, for sending your son to die for our sins.
John 3:16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life”
- My Father, I thank you for your great forgiveness upon me, for always forgiving me my sins in Jesus Name.
Luke 7:48 “Then Jesus said to the woman, ” Your sins are forgiven.”
9.My Father, I thank you for your grace, mercy and love upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 23:6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.
- My Father, I worship you for your guiding presence watching over me and my household in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, open unto me the door of good jobs after my NYSC program in Jesus Name.
- My Father, let good jobs locate me after my NYSC program in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, raise destiny helpers for me in all areas of my life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I will never have reasons to beg to survive after my NYSC program in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, in your power arise and silence every evil tongue pronouncing joblessness into my life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your might and pull down every altar of joblessness in my destiny in Jesus Name.
- My Father, let me find favour in the sight of man and your sight in Jesus Name.
- My Father, surround me with people that will uplift my destiny and make my life fruitful in Jesus Name.
- My Father, I will never be jobless in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your mercy and speak fruit into my destiny in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, go before me in my journey of life and cause everyone to favor me in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I refuse to be stagnated in every area of my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, cause your face of favour and blessings to shine upon me in Jesus Name.
- My Father, arise in your power and majesty and decorate my life and destiny with your miracles, signs and wonders in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, I refuse and I speak against the spirit of failure in my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, release your fire into the camp of all enemies sowing joblessness into my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
- My Father, I decree and declare that I shall be remembered for good by my destiny helpers in Jesus Name.
- My Father, give me the grace to see and recognize opportunities for my benefits in Jesus Name.
- My Father, open unto me the door of numerous opportunities in Jesus Name.
- My Father, provide for me a good job with an excellent pay in Jesus Name.