35 Prayers On Fruit Of The Womb And Bible Verses.
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.
Lo, children are a heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
In our topic today, we will be praying for the fruits of the womb
with bible verses. The scripture encourages us to pray till our joy is full…
Every woman’s desire is to conceive and have their own children after the wedding ceremony, God’s plan for us is to be fruitful and multiply according to our anchor scripture in Genesis 1:28.
God is not a man that He should lie. Fruit of the womb is the joy of every married couple, having children brings joy and beauty to every family. Anxiety sets in, when the couple is not conceiving after some few years into the marriage, this is why we must pray. Jesus told us to ask anything in His name in John 14:14.
Therefore, anyone that desires to conceive a child or children must not hesitate to pray. The scripture also admonishes us not to be anxious for anything but in prayer and supplications we should make our request known unto God. However, faith without corresponding action is dead. If one desires fruit of the womb, there are steps to take.
1. Surrender all to Jesus.
We must surrender our totality to God, and do away with any form of sin. Do away with bitterness, anger strife or any bad attitude against your spouse, family, friends and even God. Because any form of anger or unholy life will not make one’s prayer’s to be answered. You must live a holy and Godly life and also study the words of God every day for guidance.2. Faith is complete trust and total confidence in what only God can do.
The bible says in Hebrews 11:1
that “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” You must come to a point in your life where your total trust is in God that He is able to do what He has promised to do.
3. Action must be taken. Husband and wife must meet together, you can take some reproductive multivitamins which must be prescribed by the doctor. Feed well and take some exercises. Be joyful and worry less, the truth is worry solves nothing, it only adds sorrow to your heart which in turns affect your level of productivity.
NOTE: Kindly Read My Dream Interpretation Book And Other Inspiring Books...
Prayer cannot be overemphasized. Prayer is every Christian weapon. Some battles must be won in the spirit realm before action is taken. Therefore, we have compiled 35 prayer points with bible passages you can pray for the fruits of the womb, they are listed below:
35 PRAYERS ON FRUITS OF THE WOMB AND BIBLE VERSES.
1. Oh Lord my Father honor your word over my life and bless me with fruits of the womb in the name of Jesus.
Leviticus 26:9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.
2. I receive power to be fruitful this year in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 128:3, Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
3. Fruit of the womb is a good gift from God; therefore, I call it my reality in the name of Jesus. James: 1:17, Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
4. I decree in the name of Jesus, that I shall carry my baby to full term and deliver safely in the name of Jesus.
Ecclesiastes 3:14, I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be forever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
5. Fruit of the womb is my portion in the name of Jesus.
Philippians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me.
6. I rebuke the spirit of fear and anxiety that is stopping me from conceiving in the name of Jesus. Psalm 56:3. When I am afraid, I put my trust in You.
7. I refused to be called barren, I am fruitful in the name of Jesus.
Exodus 23:26, There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
8. Every evil voice against my conception die by fire in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 112:7, He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.
9. I receive the reward of fruitfulness and I reject weakness in my body in the name of Jesus. 2 Chronicles 15:7, Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.
10. Because I am identified with Christ, I am blessed with the fruits of the womb in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 65:23, They shall not labor in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.
11. I receive power to remain strong while waiting in the name of Jesus.
Isaiah 40:29, He giveth power to the faint; and to those that have no might he increases strength.
12. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I will testify concerning fruits of the womb in the name of Jesus.1 Samuel 1:27, For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him:
13. I declare in the name of Jesus that His grace is sufficient for me to perfect all that concerns me in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, my grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
14. The help that I require to be fruitful falls upon me because the Lord is my help in the name of Jesus. Psalm 121:1I ,will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
15. I will be saved in child bearing, nothing missing, nothing broken in the name of Jesus. 1 Timothy 2:15, Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
16. Your plan for my life, concerning the fruits of the womb is my portion in the name of Jesus. Jeremiah 1:5, Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee; and before thou come forth out of the womb, I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
17. It doesn’t matter how long I have waited for the fruits of the womb; I will rejoice in the Lord my salvation in the name of Jesus.
Habakkuk 3:18 ,Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
18. I receive the strength of the living God and I overcome delay regarding fruits of the womb in the name of Jesus. Exodus 15:2 ,The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him for a habitation; my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
19. Thank you, Jesus, because I know I will not be put to shame over conception in the name of Jesus. Psalm 18:6 ,In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
20. I refused to be troubled in my mind, I received the peace of God in the name of Jesus. John 14:27, Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
21. Every evil power saying no to the God’s given fruits of the womb over my life, be silenced by fire in the name of Jesus. Romans 8:31, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
22. Because I delight myself in the Lord, I shall be fruitful in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 37:4 ,Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
23. Every evil pronunciation of the enemy over my life concerning the fruits of the womb, die by fire in the name of Jesus. Lamentations 3:37, Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commended it not?
24. Because children are the heritage of the Lord, I receive my testimonies of fruits of the womb in the name of Jesus. Psalm 127:3, Lo, children are a heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
25. Every mountain blocking me from conceiving be leveled up in the name of Jesus. Zechariah 4:7, Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shouting, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
26. I will not miss my time of conception in the name of Jesus.
Habakkuk 2:3, For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
27. I receive peace that surpasses all understanding from You because I trust in You in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 26:3, Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusts in thee.
28. I receive strength and honor from You Oh Lord because I will rejoice in time to come in the name of Jesus. Proverbs 31:25, Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
29. Every impossibility factor by the doctors concerning my child bearing, be reversed by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus. Luke 1:37, For with God nothing shall be impossible.
30. Oh Lord, remember me today as you remembered Hannah in the name of Jesus.1 Samuel 2:21, And the Lord visited Hannah, so that she conceived, and bare three sons and two daughters. And the child Samuel grew before the Lord.
31. My father restore, all the years I have lost, and wipe away my tears in the name of Jesus. Joel 2:25, And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
32. Let all my mockers be put to shame in the name of Jesus.
Isaiah 29:20, For the terrible one is brought to shame, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:
33. I receive grace to be doers of Your words while I wait on You Oh Lord in Jesus name. James 1:22, But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
34. As the Lord lives, I will not be forsaken concerning child bearing in the name of Jesus. Psalm 37:25, I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
35. My time to rejoice will not elude me in the name of Jesus.
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
If you have any dreams and prayers, please don't hesitate to share it with me on my Youtube. I will be happy to proffer solutions to your dream requests.Subscribe Now