PRAYER POINTS AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF CONFUSION
Our text for today’s topic is 1 Corinthians 14:33 it says For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
Also the book of 1 Corinthians 2:10-14 gives credence to this topic it says But God has revealed them to us through his spirit, for the spirit of God searches all things.
The two scriptures above validate our topic for discussion today which is prayers against the spirit of confusion.If you look at it so many people are being held captive by the spirit confusion even the world at large is not left out. Nations, countries are confused, governments at different levels are confused, the devil has succeeded in pouring out the spirit of confusion into the life of many, even the church of christ is not left out of this, so many church leaders are being controlled by this spirit instead of the spirit of God the holy spirit.
The spirit of confusion has left so many christian under the spell and captivity of the devil, so many christian are under the spell of confusion and it has affected them to fulfill the will of God and purpose of God for their life, career, business and ministry. Whenever you see disorder, chaos, lack of purpose, fighting with yourself, no direction and no will or zeal to succeed then know that the spirit of confusion is at work.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
You need to be very careful about this spirit, because when this spirit of confusion comes into the life of a man, it as come to bring destruction upon such person, it truncate our relationship with God and man, the spirit will constantly bring suffering into the life of man, as christian we need to very careful against the spirit of confusion.
You may want to ask where those this spirit comes from, well satan is the author of confusion and his the author of chaos, disorder in the life of christian, because he uses all this to affect our life’s, the book of 1 corinthians 14:33 confirms this that satan is the author of confusion, The scriptures says that For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all churches of the saints this affirms that satan is the author of confusion also 1 peter 5:8 tells us who is behind all the confusion in the world, it says be alert and of sober mind, your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for who to devour and destroy.
How To Overcome Confusion:
- Accept christ as your lord and personal saviour and he will always direct your ways and step
- Trust in the lord and his word, let the word of God dwell in you always John 17:17
- Call for the help of the holy spirit, the holy spirit will guide you and direct you 2 Timothy 1:7
- Ask God for wisdom whenever you feel confused James 1:5
- Pray to God for help against the spirit of confusion Mark 9:24
Go Through The Following Scriptures For More Understanding:
1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
1 Corinthians 1:10-12
Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you. Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.”
1 Corinthians 2:10-14
But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolish to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-11
The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
2 Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
Pray The Following Prayers Against the Spirit Of Confusion:
- Thank you, Lord, for the gift of life and your son Jesus that died for my sins
- Every garment of confusion upon my life, catch fire now, in the name of Jesus and let all confusion from Satan be diverted out of my life in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send confusion into the camp of all my enemies in the name of Jesus
- I pray every arrow of confusion fired into my life, backfire in the name of Jesus and let the resurrection power of God kill every trace of confusion upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, deliver me from every confusion in the name of Jesus, I refuse to be caged by the spirit of confusion, in the name of Jesus.
- I replace every spirit of confusion in my life with peace of sound mind in the name of Jesus.
- Dear Lord, I desire to be clear-minded in a time when deceit and deception flood into me from so many quarters, and so I pray that you give me power so I can take every spirit of confusion captive in the name of Jesus.
- I pray to the Lord that you endow me with your holy spirit to guide and teach me so that I may not be tossed about by the many winds of doctrines that can cause such confusion in my mind, and distort the truth of Your word in Jesus name.
- Father Lord, I refuse to be tossed around by a wind of uncertainty, I do not want to see things the same way and manner at which the world sees it, I ask that you will give me a clear understanding of my real identity in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I ask that you will let any of your light penetrate the darkness of my understanding, I ask for the grace and power to spiritually alert at all times, and I seek a discerning spirit in the name of Jesus.
- A confused mind can be easily tossed around. Father Lord, I ask for the spirit to search all things and bring things to our remembrance, I ask that you will endow it upon me in the name of Jesus.
- I ask for the spiritual vision, a confused mind is a blind mind. I ask for the spirit of God that gives vision to the confused mind, I refuse to be uncertain about my purpose in life in the name of Jesus.
- I rebuke every spirit of deceit and I come against every scheme of the devil to confuse me. I ask for the spirit of truth, Lord God, I ask that you endow me with the spirit of truth in the name of Jesus.
- Father of Heaven, a man becomes a confused person when they stop hearing from you, Lord, destroy everything that may want to hinder me from hearing you when you speak, give the spirit that will make me have the knowledge of your voice and recognize your pattern of communication in the name of Jesus.