10 Signs God Is About To Bless You
And this same God, who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
The blessing of the Lord makes a person rich, and He adds no sorrow with it.
Everyone in life desires the blessing that only God can give, because it is only the blessings from the Lord that gives peace and adds no sorrow just like our anchor scripture in Proverbs 10:22.
Hence, our topic * 10 signs God is about to bless you. It is possible not to know that one is already receiving blessings from God or one is about to receive blessings from God. Therefore, we will be listing 10 signs out of many signs to watch out for, if you want to know God is about to bless you.
- PEACE: The very first sign to know God is about to bless you, is a calmness and peace that comes from the heart. The blessing of the Lord brings peace and serenity. Whenever you have prayed about a situation and you have peace like a river, that is a sure sign that God is about to bless you. That means you have given all to Him and laid down all your worries and cares to Him, it is sure sign that God is about to bless you, even though you may still be seeing the challenges, either financial challenges whose date is almost due, and you do not even have an idea of where the money will come out from, or you are sick in your body and you have prayed about it, but you are still feeling the symptoms in your body, or you wrote and exams that you do not know if you did well or not or any challenges that you may think of, ones you have a peace of mind after telling it to God, this is a sign that God has answered your prayers ad He is about to bless you.
- FAVOUR: Another sign to look out for is when you constantly enjoy favor, both favor from people you do not know and favor from people you know. Favor that you do not deserve or a favor that looks impossible is being given to you is a sign that God is about and He is already blessing you.
- ABSENCE OF BAD NEWS: The absence of bad news in one’s life, is a sign that God is blessing one already. Bad news is of the devil, and it brings no joy because it is bad. Where there is bad news, blessing is absent, hence, when you notice the absence of bad news in your life, God is blessing you already, that is the blessings of God is at work in you.
- OVERFLOWING RESOURCES: When you notice resources are naturally flowing to you, when you need it and even when you do not need it, this is a sign that God is blessing you. Tangible resources such as financial resources or intangible resources such as human resources are examples of resources that come your way when God is about to bless you.
- HEALTH: Being healthy or living in good health is a sign God is about to bless you. The bible says the blessings of God makes us rich and adds no sorrow to it. When you are enjoying the benefits of good health, that is a sign that God is blessing you. Being or living in health is not normal, for you to be thinking well and sane is not normal and for your body systems to function alright is not normal, so, once you are in health and enjoying perfect health, it is a sign that God is blessing you and about to bless you more.
- GRATEFUL HEARTS: Another sign that God is about to bless you, is when you are having a constant joyful or grateful heart, that is, when bitterness is far away from you, when you are constantly joyful not because your prayers has been answered, but because you recognized that the joy of the Lord is your strength, then God is about to bless you. A merry heart pleases the Lord and the Lord is always blessing anyone that gives Him pleasure and praises Him continually. God blesses those that have a joyful heart, when you are joyful, you attract both God and human favor and blessings. Therefore, being grateful and joyful all the time is a sign that blessings are coming your way.
- WHEN YOU BECOME A GIVER: Another sign that God is about to bless you, is when you suddenly become a giver, not because you have it all nor because you have more than enough, but because you develop the attitude of a giver trusting God to use you to be a blessing to other people. The bible confirms it that, when we give, it will come back to us in good measures, pressing together and running over. Luke 6:38. A great sign to look out for is when you become a giver, giving not because you want something from God, nor from people nor to show off but because it comes from your love and passion to give.
- WHEN YOU PROSPER IN ALL YOU DO: Another sign to look out for when God is about to bless you is, when your ways and plans are falling in line. Example is , when you have a plan to set up a business or you are planning to build a house or even to start a ministry, and you noticed that even though it was just a dream or passion you have to achieve it, and immediately all the resources needed to start the dream started coming with ease, this is a sign that God is about to bless you with your desires and make it a reality.
- WHEN YOU BECOME A TESTIMONY: Another sign that God is about to bless you is when your life becomes a living testimony to the goodness of God. When people begin to see you as a blessed person because of your testimonies in the past, then God will keep blessing you more because God said He honors His words more than His name.
- CONFIRMATION FROM PROPHECIES FROM MEN OF GOD, VISIONS OR FROM DREAMS: Lastly, another sign to look out for when God is about to bless you is, a sure word of confirmation that your prayers has been answered. These can come through a vision in the night or in the day, or confirmation from His words while meditating or prophesies from the men of God. This is a confirmation that God has answered your prayers and He is about to bless you which could be verbal through His prophets or nonverbal through dreams, vision or insights from His words.