50 WARFARE PRAYERS AGAINST THE ENEMY.
“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19.
“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
For the weapon of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.
Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalted itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.” 2corinthians 10:3-5.
An enemy or adversary is one who contends and is turned against another or others with a design to oppose or resist them.
In biblical terms and in the context of this prayer, enemies are those forces of darkness who work day and night to thwart, dwarf or abort the life and destiny of God’s children, be they humans or evil spirits.
The Hebrew word for enemy(adversary) is translated as devil(Satan), which means to oppose, thwart or dwarf anyone in his purpose and destiny. It is therefore important for believers to know that at the root of every act of wickedness and oppression by that man or woman, witches, sorcerers, herbalists and occultist people is the devil himself. He disguises under this agent of his to afflict God’s children.
Satan was one of the angels of light and covering in heaven until he rebelled and waged war against God and his angels, he was defeated and cast out of heaven into the earth. Ezek 28:13-17. Since then, he has been waging war against the children of God. Rev 12:12.
Christians must realize that enemies are real and they constantly wage war against us, we must also understand that more real is the power of God at work in us and the weapon of warfare available to us to fight back and obtain victory. A great and effectual door of life is open to us, but we must contend with the enemies to clear off our path to possessing it. 1cor 16:9. Therefore, every believer must contend with the enemy to take delivery of what is ours in redemption. Deut 2:24.
For believers to wage good warfare and obtain victory in the warfare with the enemies, we must put on the whole armour of God. Let’s take a look at some of the armour of God for battle with the enemies.
We Must Come With Faith Resisting the Enemy Steadfastly. 1pet 5:8-9.
In the jungle when the lion roars, all other animals become afraid, even those who can kill the lion. That is what the enemy does. The enemy is constantly roaming about seeking whom to devour. He roars like a lion through the thoughts and imaginations of our heart to see who will fear and doubt what God says about our victory, so he can feast on that person. The devil must be resisted steadfastly in our thoughts, imaginations and actions and he will flee from us.
A soldier in the war front without a shield has signed up for death because the arrows of the enemy will kill him. What a shield is to the soldier is what faith is to the believer. It is the shield which we use to quench all the fiery darts (arrows) of the enemy. Eph 6:16. Without faith, a believer is defenseless and prone to the attack of the enemy. Faith in God and in His word, using it to resist the enemy’s attack is what guarantees believers victory over the enemies.
We must come with the helmet of salvation. Eph 6:17.
Salvation is the first step to obtain victory over the enemy, until you are separated from darkness to light, the forces of darkness still have a warrant on you. This forces only in the dark places and all those still in darkness are their subjects and are susceptible to attack and defeats. When you give your life to Jesus Christ, you are translated into the kingdom of light where the affliction of the enemy can’t hurt you when they come. You must be born again and remain so. 2cor 5:17, Eph 6:17.
We must be armed with the sword of the spirit. Eph 6:17.
The sword of the spirit is what opens the gate of the enemy and cuts his bars asunder. PS 107:16. The word of God is the sword of the spirit and any believer who is not armed with the word of God can’t have faith to contend and obtain victory over the enemy. Eph 617. The word of God is our sure weapon to wage against the enemy and obtain victory. Search out the word and use it to war against every enemy at any contrary situation in your life and you will see the word break that contrary situation in pieces. Jer 23:29.
We must come boldly. Heb 4:16.
Bold declaration of the word of God in faith is what guarantees victory over the enemy. When we resist the enemy boldly with faith in the word, he flees from us knowing that we are fully armed with the right weapon of warfare and the right attitude to obtain victory. Boldness shows the enemy that we know the power of victory at our disposal. Heb 4:16 , 1jn 5:4.
50 Warfare Prayers Against The Enemy.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I destroy every work of the enemy against my life and destiny. 1jn 3:8.
- Father, I put to flight every bandit of the enemy against my life, because you fight for me, in Jesus name. Josh 23:10.
- Father, by your power, I decree that every power of the enemy that rises against my family and destiny is pushed back and trampled down, in Jesus name. PS 44:5.
- Father, by your great strength at work in me for battle, I subdue under me the enemy who rises up against me in battle and takes my victory, in Jesus name. PS 18:29.
- Father, every battle the enemy is waging against my purpose in life and its fulfillment, I decree that they have lost because the battle is Yours, in Jesus name. 2chron 20:15.
- Father, by the blood of the everlasting covenant, I silence every tongue of the enemy speaking over my life, in Jesus name. Zech 9:11-12.
- Father, I release the fire of the holy ghost to consume and destroy every activity of the enemies in my life , in the name of Jesus. Heb 12:29.
- Father, let the enemies of my life and destiny who seek after my life be destroyed for my sake, in Jesus name.
- Father, let your divine judgement visit every god of the land(enemies) fighting against my glory in life, in the name of Jesus. Ex 12:12.
- Father, trouble all those who are troubling my life and destiny and recompense tribulations upon them, in the mighty name of Jesus. 2thess 1:6.
- Father, I decree that every coven of witches where my name has been taken to shall be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus. Heb 12:29.
- Father, every evil shrine of the enemy working against my life and progress is consumed by fire, in Jesus name. Heb 12:29.
- Father, I command the eyes of every familiar spirit monitoring my destiny to be blinded, in Jesus name. Acts 13:1-12.
- Father, arise and shine in my life and consume every darkness of the enemies in my path to glory, in Jesus mighty name. Isa 60:1.
- Father, every evil counselor of the enemy, giving evil counsel against my life and upliftment is destroyed now, in Jesus name. Nahum 1:1.
- Father, cut off and make an utter end to every affliction of the enemies against my life and destiny , in Jesus name. Nahum 1:8.
- Affliction will never rise a second time in my life, in the name of Jesus. Nahum 1:9.
- Father, , every raging flood of the enemies against my life and glory is decreed destroyed for the spirit of the Lord has raised a standard against the enemies, in Jesus mighty name. Isa 59:19.
- Father, contend with them that contend with my life and destiny and bring them to utter destruction, in Jesus name. Isa 49:25.
- Father, every enemy oppressing me in any area of my life, feed them with their own flesh and let them be drunken with their own blood, in Jesus mighty name. Isa 49:26.
- Father, every enemy that has kindled a fire and a spark of evil against my life and prosperity, let them lie down in shame and sorrow, in Jesus’ name. Isa 50:11.
- Father, every captivity that the enemy has placed my life and destiny in is turned again for good now, in Jesus name. PS 126:1.
- Father, destroy every plan and purpose of the enemy against my life and destiny with a mighty destruction until they are utterly destroyed, in Jesus’ mighty name. Deut 7:23.
- Father, thunder upon every adversary of my life and destiny and let them be broken into pieces, in the name of Jesus. 1sam 2:10.
- Every adversary militating against my heritage in life be killed and brought to the grave by the power of God, in Jesus’ mighty name.
- Father, let the bow of the mighty men(enemies) been shot against my life and destiny be broken and the arrow return to them, in Jesus name. 1sam 2:4.
- Father, in Jesus name, I decree that every works of darkness over my glorious destiny in life shall not stand because my God is with me whithersoever I go. Josh 1:9.
- Father, my head is lifted up above my enemies round about me, therefore, none of their evil machinations shall prosper over me, in Jesus name. Josh 1:9.
- Father, plug my feet out of every snare and traps of the enemies set for my destruction, in Jesus name. PS 25:15.
- Father, deliver me from the violent men(enemies) of my life and family lineage and lift me up above them that rise against me, in Jesus name. PS 18:48.
- Father, cause my voice to be like that of a lion, so that the strangers(enemies) may obey me and flee when they hear my voice. PS 18:44.
- Father, every enemy of my glorious destiny, rain upon them snares, fire, brimstone and a horrible tempest be the portion of their cup. PS 11:6.
- Father, let not forces of the enemy prevail over my glorious destiny, judge them in your right judgement, in Jesus name. PS 9:19.
- Father, let every adversary scheming and plotting evil against me at my place of work and business be confused as they devise my hurt, in Jesus name. PS 35:4.
- Father, disappoint every device and machinations of the enemies over my glorious destiny and let their hands weather, so they can’t perform their evil enterprise over me, in Jesus name. Job 5:12.
- Father, in Jesus name , let every enemy of my life and destiny concocting evil against me meet with darkness in day time and grow in the noonday as in the night, in Jesus name. Job 5:14.
- Father, every net set for me in a pit, every grave dug for me by the enemy, let destruction come upon them unawares, let them fall into the pit and their very destruction consume them, in the name of Jesus. PS 35:7-8.
- Father, every enemy persecuting and oppressing me in any area of my life , draw out your spear and slay them, in Jesus name. PS 35:3.
- Father, let the wickedness of the wicked over my life and destiny come to an end now for God is my rock and my defense, in Jesus name. PS 7:9.
- O God of vengeance, show thyself in your wrath upon my enemies and avenge me of all their evil works against me, in Jesus name. PS 94:1.
- Father, I overcome all that the enemies are doing in my life by your power, for greater is You in me than he in my enemy. 1jn 4:4.
- Father, every weapon of the enemies fashioned against my life and purpose shall not prosper and I condemn every tongue that accuse me, in Jesus name. Isa 54:17.
- Father, by the power of the word, I stand firm in the word and faith to resist every machination and devices of the devil over my life and destiny, In Jesus name. 1pet 5:8-9.
- Father, by the authority in your word, I trample upon the works of the enemy over me and overcome all their powers, in Jesus mighty name. Lk 10:19.
- Father, I put on the whole armour of God and I declare victory over every battle of the enemies against my life and destiny, in Jesus name. Eph 6:11-17.
- Father, I am more than a conqueror, therefore I conquer every power of the enemies waging war against my life, marriage and prosperity and I take my victory right now, in Jesus mighty name. Rom 8:37, 1cor 5:57.
- Father, every of my inheritance that the enemies have stolen, killed or destroyed in.my life, I take them back by the power of the resurrection and I decree restoration and recovery of all, in Jesus’ name. Jn 10:10, Joel 2:2.
- Father, by the authority of your word, I cast and bind every source of power of the enemies working against my progress in my life and destiny and I loose all that pertains to me that they have tied down, in Jesus name. Matt 18:18-19.
- Father, every enemy that rises against my glorious destiny, let them be defeated , as they come out in one way they shall flee in seven ways, in Jesus name. Deut 28:7.
- Father, by the blood of the lamb, I conquer every enemy of my glorious calling in life and they are hereby destroyed right now, in Jesus mighty name. Rev 12:12.