PRAYER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF REJECTION
“He is despised and rejected of men, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we his as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.” Isaiah 53:3.
Rejection is a situation where a person or group of people excludes an individual and refuses to acknowledge or accept them. It is also to desert someone or leave and never return.
In the Christian circle, rejection is when an individual is not accepted in the beloved, he is reproached, shamed and termed more of an outcast.
The devil has a way of causing rejection in the life of believers, either in the family, business, career or even in the church and the spirit of rejection is behind this operation.
Every redeemed child of God has a right of being accepted in the beloved because we have been predestined unto adoption in Christ Jesus. Eph 1:5. But the devil being very subtle thrives on the ignorance of believers. Hosea 4:6.
Jabez was a man who was rejected by all and lived in sorrow, in fact his mother named him Jabez because he was born in sorrow and he grew up knowing sorrow and rejection. One day he got tired and was at the brink of breaking up, then he called upon God in intense prayer of the heart and faith, to change his rejection and sorrow into acceptance, love and joy. The Lord granted him that which he asked for and his life and destiny changed for good and he became accepted in the beloved. 1 chron. 4:9-10.
Believers who experience the operations of the spirit of rejection must go to God in prayer and fasting and seek God’s face in faith so as to break the yoke of the spirit of rejection. Isa 10:27. Rejection is an indignation, a yoke of the devil that is broken on the altar of prayer and fasting. Matt 17:21.
When Jesus came to the earth, he was rejected by his own people and by those he came to save, even to the point of being killed on the cross, but he had courage to persevere knowing that he has overcome the world. Jn 16:33. Jesus died on the cross because he was rejected by those he came to save, but above that, he came and took our rejections and its operations in our lives and nailed it to the cross, that we might be partakers of the promise of acceptance in the beloved. Gal 3:13.
We as believers must understand that in the world rejection will come, because the devil, like a roaring lion moves about seeking whom to devour. But we must be courageous and stand on our knowledge of acceptance , knowing that we have overcome the spirit of rejection. 1pet 1:19, in 16:33. We are the light of the world and the salt of the earth, we can’t allow the spirit of rejection to trample us underfoot and quench our light. Matt 5:14-16.
Christians must not allow the rejection of men to overwhelm them, rather we should walk cautiously not to be rejected by God. It is God’s rejection that destroys a man. Saul’s calling and destiny was cut short the moment God rejected him because of his rebellion. 1sam 15:26, 1sam 16:1. So, believers should be more concerned with God’s acceptance, when God accepts you in the beloved, men are bound to accept you. When God accepted David as his beloved, he went from being a keeper of sheep in the forest to a king in the palace, even though Jesse, his father, never gave him a thought. The entire Israel had to proclaim him King because God accepted him. 1sam 16:12-13.
We must crave for God’s acceptance through salvation and its works and when we have it, we will conquer the spirit of rejection.
The spirit of darkness is part of the works of darkness and we have been delivered from darkness to light. Col 1:13-14. Therefore, every stronghold of the spirit of rejection has been nailed to the cross of Jesus Christ. Let us have this faith and mentality for we have overcome the spirit of rejection.
Prayers Against The Spirit Of Rejection
- Father, I break the spirit of rejection, I break and completely destroy the spirit of rejection, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I refuse to feel or be rejected, because I know that even if the world rejects me, I have a God who loves me and has accepted me in the beloved, in Jesus name. PS 27:10.
- Father, I see beyond every form of rejection in my life, because I know they are working together for my good, in Jesus name. Rom 8:28.
- Father, let my life reject every spirit of rejection, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, bring back the real me that the enemy stole, that is causing me rejection , in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I come out of every satanic prison causing me rejections, in Jesus name. Zech 9:11-12.
- Father, every curse of rejection running in my family line that has overshadowed my blessings, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. Num 23:23.
- Father, every spirit of rejection in my genes, I cut you off by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 1pet 1:19.
- Father, every yoke of collective rejection afflicting my life and destiny, break and die, in Jesus name.
- Father, every inherited rejection, generational rejection, foundational rejection following me about, I shake you off by the power of the resurrection. Num 23:23.
- Father, every rejection that is older than me, but operating and affecting me, release me and die, in the name of Jesus. PS 124:6-8.
- Father, every foundation upon which my life has been built, causing me rejections, I receive deliverance by fire now, in the name of Jesus. 1cor 3:11.
- Father, by the blood of Jesus, I revoke all evil decree and verdicts of rejection made against me and my family, in Jesus’ mighty name. 1 pet 1:19.
- Father, every spirit of rejection and hatred programmed into my blood by the enemy, come out and die, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, thou God of Elijah, arise and destroy every voice of rejection and hatred speaking louder than the voice of breakthrough in my life, in Jesus name.
- Father, every mark of rejection working against my life and destiny be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ. Heb 12:29.
- Father, every virtue of rejection and hatred that I have as a result of the hand that took care of me when I was a child, be consumed with unquenchable fire, in the name of Jesus. Matt 3:12.
- Father, every cure of rejection and hatred placed upon me by the enemy, parents e.t.c, I release myself from it by the fire of the holy ghost, in Jesus name.
- Father, every parental rejection that has put me in perpetual sorrow, break and die, in Jesus name.
- Father, every evil effects of words of rejection that are still manifesting in my life release me by fire, in the name of Jesus. Heb 12:29.
- Father, by the blood, every word of rejection spoken against me when I was in.my mother’s womb, I wash them off me now, in the name of Jesus. 1pet 1:19.
- Father I loose myself from every foundational rejection, in Jesus mighty name. 1cor 3:11.
- Father, every problem of rejection that entered my life through the rejection box those who took care of me when I was a baby, I command you to scatter in Jesus name. Isa 68:1.
- Father, every rejection personality that has been living in my life, I cast you out by the word of God, in Jesus name. Matt 8:16.
- Father, every word of rejection issued against me by anyone, I cancel and replace them with the word of acceptance and love, in Jesus name. Eph 1:6.
- Father, I rebuke the wind of rejection and hatred blowing over my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus. Matt 8:26.
- Father, every good thing I have ever lost both in your sight and that of men, as a result of the operations of the spirit of rejection, I recover all in multiple folds, in Jesus name. prov 3:4.
- Father, release the sufficient grace of acceptance into my life and destiny as you did to Jabez, in the name of Jesus. 1chron 4:9-10.
- Father, every favour I have lost as a result of rejection, I cover all in multiple folds, in Jesus name. 1sam 30:8.
- Father, thank you for answering my prayers and making me accepted both in your sight and in the sight of men, in Jesus name. 1jn 5:14-16.