10 Signs God Is Speaking To You.
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
God speaks to His children in diverse ways, but He speaks to us in different ways, but sometimes we may find it confusing or not sure if truly God is speaking to us, therefore in our topic today, we will be stating ten signs God is speaking to you, and at the end of the article, we will be able to know distinctively that the signs we are getting is truly from God.
Communication is the bedrock of every relationship. Communication is the key for a stronger and continuity of any relationship. For our relationship to be stronger and mutual with God, we must hear from Him per time because that is where our victory and success lies in life. God is a spirit, for this reason we may find it difficult to know when He is talking to us, therefore, we must know and be sure of the signs He is speaking with us.
God spoke to Adam and Eve in the beginning by appearing to them thereby, Adam and Eve needed no sign because God’s voice was so clear to them and they knew it was God. God spoke to Moses by showing him some signs he deliberately asked from God when God wanted him to go and deliver the Israelites from King Pharaoh. God spoke to Samson by giving him the last strength he asked for when he was captured by the Philistine.
God spoke to Mary by sending Angel Gabriel to her to deliver the message of her conception and delivering Jesus Christ. We can go on and on from the scripture, like we mentioned earlier, God speaks to His children in different ways and sometimes it may not audible or so clear, therefore we want to explore some of the signs God is speaking to us.
Listed below are 10 signs God is speaking to you.
1. PEACE: Peace is the first sign you should look out for when you have a feeling, or a nudging in your spirit God is speaking to you. Mathew 11:28 says “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Rest in this context means peace. To know that God is talking to you about a particular decision or something, you will have a total peace, total calmness with no iota of fear or doubt in your spirit. Example in the bible was when Hannah was in tears and in agony crying for a child from God, but there was a particular day she prayed to God, and after praying she wiped off her tears, washed her face ate because she had peace that God had answered her prayers and that was it, she conceived and gave birth to Samuel. Peace is a sign that God uses to communicate with us.
2. CONFIRMATION FROM ANOTHER PERSON: Another sign God is speaking to you, is when you have a confirmation of what God has told you already through another person. Example is, let us assume God had already told you to take a step towards starting up a business, and you have not discussed it with anyone and suddenly someone talks to you about it too. God told him or her to tell you to start the business. The bible says in 2 Corinthians 13:1 This will be my third visit to you. “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.” When there is confirmation of what God has told you from another person, it is a sign that God is speaking to you.
3. VISION: When you are constantly having the same vision about a particular thing which is backed by the words of God is also a sign that God is speaking to you. God is a God of clarity He will never leave His children clueless. He shows people things to come in a vision just like the bible says in Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. Vision is another sign God speaks to us.
4. DREAM: Yes, we all dream most times when we sleep, but there are dreams which are directly signs from God telling us or revealing something to us. Just like Joseph in the bible, God spoke to Joseph through dreams, showing him what his future will look like even though he does not know how the dream will come to reality, but God already showed him what his future will look like even while he was still incredibly young. Dream is another sign God speaks to His children.
5. AUDIBLE VOICE: Another sign God speaks to us is through audible voice. Not everyone is opportune to hear God audibly, but some people are opportune to hear God clearly via audible voice. Examples of people that heard God audibly in the bible were Samuel, Moses, Adam and so on. Sometimes God will just make His voice to be heard and it will be so clear, it could be just a still small voice that the person sitting next to you may not even hear it, this is a sign that God is trying to tell you something.
6. THROUGH THE WORD OF GOD: God also speaks to us through His word, example is when studying the word of God, a particular word may just make more meaning to you, or you may be praying, walking or even working and one word of God just dropped into your heart, this is a sign God is speaking to you. Psalm 119:130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. We hear God through His words.
7. JOY UNSPEAKABLE: Another sign God speaks to us is when we are having unspeakable joy about what we have prayed for, I meant even right in the storm one is experiencing unspeakable joy. This is a sign that God is in total control of the situation and we have hope that if He says it, He is going to do it. Nehemiah 8:10 says’ Then he said unto them, go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
8. SILENCE: Another sign God speaks to us is Silence. When God is silent it does not mean He has not heard us, it could mean we should hold on, or it could mean He has done it, it could mean we should direct our request in another way. It could mean we should not focus our answers on the direction we are thinking. Our ways are not His, but He assured us in His words that all things are working together for our good, this meant both good and bad happenings are working together for our good. In His silence, He is saying something to us.
9. FAITH: Having a total conviction about something is also a sign God is speaking to us. When there is absence of fear and zero anxiety, when all you have is total trust and faith in God this is a sign God is speaking to you all you must do is to just walk in faith and do whatever He has commanded you to do.
10. EASE: Lastly when things are falling in place according to His plans for you is a sign that God is speaking to you. When things are happening with ease even at a point it seems over, but it still happens at the end with ease, is a sign that God is speaking to you.