30 Confession Prayers To Guard My Mouth
Proverbs 13:3 “He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction”.
Without a doubt, the mouth is a delicate part of our bodies, as small as it seems, it is capable of rendering a life useful or useless, it is capable of encouraging nations and it is also capable of discouraging people.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
With your mouth you can become a prophet to nations like Prophet Jeremiah and with your mouth you can curse even the blessed people like Balaam.
The mouth is a very important tool in the human body, while some mothers use it to mold their children’s future through prayers and positive confessions, some other mothers use the same mouth to curse the present, and future of their children.
The mouth Is a powerful tool that we use on daily basis to either contribute to the flaws of our Government and Society or to bless the current generation and the next generation believing that they would do it better, your mouth is meant for pronouncing blessings to those around you, not to tear them apart, Proverbs 122:6.
For some people, holding secrets is like holding fire in their mouths, sooner than you think, they will tell everyone who cares to hear proverbs 11:13.
Meanwhile, remember Scriptures says in Matthew 12;13 “But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment”.
This is why we have decided to share with you this day: 30 Confession Prayers To Guard My Mouth
Before then, we have stated below 5 simple steps you can do to effectively guard your mouth
- Get busy, ensure that your hands and mind is fully occupied and when you are less busy, focus on resting well, proverbs 12:24
- Avoid ungodly friends 1 Corinthians 15:33- as the popular saying goes, evil communication corrupt good manners
- Be in Control even when you are angry Ephesians 4:26:
It is an obvious fact that most people say things they don’t mean when they are angry, some even say hurtful things not because they meant it, but because they are angry and are in pain, so it is important that you always be in control of your emotions and words.
- Store up the word of God in your heart and do not meddle with other people’s affairs, Philippians 4:8
- Decide to speak positively always: Settle it within yourself: “if I must speak, it must be positively”.
30 Confession Prayers To Guard My Mouth
- O Lord, I thank you for your mercy and your faithfulness over my life, be thou exalted in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Father I thank for your grace upon my life and family, thank you for not dealing with me according to my misdeeds, be thou exalted in Jesus Name
- Father I’m sorry in all ways I have sinned against you and fallen short of your glory through the use of my tongue, please let your mercy speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Father please let your mercy locate and forgive me of everything I have said and done against your will, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord let your anger fall upon every one perpetuating evil, in my life In the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- All those I trusted that are actually my adversaries around me, Father exposed them in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord I receive grace to always guard my mouth and protect it from saying any evil in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Father in any way I have brought other people down through the words of my mouth, please show me mercy in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord I receive grace for my tongue to be seasoned with divine salt so I can speed good things at all times.
- Lord I receive grace to have self control when I am angry, so as to keep my mouth in check in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I shall no longer destroy my own future through the words of my mouth in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Father I receive grace to always speak positive in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I refuse to be a tale bearer, I shall guard my mouth jealousy, I shall not be careless with my mouth in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I receive grace to keep secrets, my mouth shall not be loose in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I decree that my mouth shall speak peace and positive things always, I shall not speak evil in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- My prayers will no longer be a waste, as I guard my mouth, my prayers shall be speedily answered in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I refuse to be used by the devil to cause havoc in other people’s lives through my mouth, henceforth, I shall speak well of other people in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- I reject every urge to backbite and gossip about other people, I shall always speak well, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I decree that my mouth shall not land me in trouble, I shall not use my own mouth to destroy myself in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- I receive the grace to always seek out the truth and speak it politely, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I receive the grace to speak the truth in righteousness always, I shall not lie, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Father let every opportunity I have lost through my words be speedily restored now by your power, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- Every negative thing I have spoken against my life , I reverse them now by the blood of Jesus Christ
- Every spell of error cast upon me and my family, I command it to be broken by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every negative word I have made against my children, I reverse it now by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Every evil word I have spoken against my marriage, I cancel it now by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Every word spoken by satanic inspiration against my career, I command it to catch fire in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I render useless, every power of darkness assigned against me to enforce all of my negative confessions, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I shall experience all round blessings and peace in my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Thank you Lord Jesus for answering prayers.