30 Scriptures To Speak Over Your Children.
God does not just give children to parents without a role to play in their life. God is the owner of all children but they are given to parents as caretaker, to take care of them and watch over them. It is in the plan of God to make help the parents and help the children fulfill their destinies even beyond their imagination but before that can happen, every parent is expected to live up to the standard of training the children well and in the way the Lord and to keep the child’s focus on Jesus Christ and so as to help his faith in God and fulfil his God ordained destiny.
“Fathers, (Parents) do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord”
Roles of Parents On Children.
- Providing Shelter for the child.
- Providing Food for the child.
- Praying for the child always.
- Providing the child with basic needs of life.
- Teaching the child the way of the Lord.
- Teaching the child morals of good behavior.
- Training the child in the fear of the Lord.
- Training the child in the commandments of the Lord.
- Training the child with discipline and moral uprightness.
- Training the child to be useful in society.
30 Scriptures To Speak Over Your Children.
- Genesis 18:19
For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just, so that the Lord will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.”
- Genesis 45:10
You shall live in the region of Goshen and be near me—you, your children and grandchildren, your flocks and herds, and all you have.
- Genesis 50:21
So then, don’t be afraid. I will provide for you and your children.” And he reassured them and spoke kindly to them.
Prayer Points For Children.
- Leviticus 18:21
‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.
- Deuteronomy 4:40
Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may live long in the land the Lord your God gives you for all time.
- Deuteronomy 6:2
so that you, your children and their children after them may fear the Lord your God as long as you live by keeping all his decrees and commands that I give you, and so that you may enjoy long life.
- 1 Samuel 25:6
Say to him: ‘Long life to you! Good health to you and your household! And good health to all that is yours!
- 1 Kings 3:14
And if you walk in obedience to me and keep my decrees and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life.”
- Psalm 91:16
With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
- Psalm 104:33
I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
- Proverbs 3:1
My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart,
- Proverbs 3:11
My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline, and do not resent his rebuke,
- Proverbs 3:8
God will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
- Deuteronomy 28:11
The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you.
- Job 22:21
“Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.
- Psalm 25:13
They will spend their days in prosperity, and their descendants will inherit the land.
- Psalm 128:2
You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.
- Psalm 128:5
May the Lord bless you from Zion; may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem all the days of your life.
- Psalm 21:6
Surely you have granted him unending blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence.
- Leviticus 26:6
‘I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove wild beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country.
- Numbers 6:24
“The Lord bless you and keep you;
- Numbers 6:25
The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
- Numbers 6:26
The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” ’
- Numbers 25:12
Therefore tell him I am making my covenant of peace with him.
- Judges 6:23
But the Lord said to him, “Peace! Do not be afraid. You are not going to die.”
- Psalm 20:1
May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
- Psalm 20:2
May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion.
- Psalm 20:3
May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings.
- Psalm 20:4
May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
- Psalm 61:7
May he be enthroned in God’s presence forever; appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him.
Prayer Points For Children.
- Psalm 92:1 “IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH”
My Father, I thank you for the opportunity and privilege to see another beautiful day.
- My Father, I thank for your guidance and protection upon my life in Jesus name.
Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye”
- My Father, I thank you for your provision in every area of my life in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, in your power and might bless my ministry and expand my ministry in Jesus name.
1 Chronicles 4:10 “And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested”
- My Father, bless all my children in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, by your fire dry up every Arrow of stagnation shot into the life of my children in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, silence every evil voice speaking against the destiny of my children in Jesus name.
- My Father, by your power, put an abrupt end to the activities of the wicked against the destiny of my children in Jesus name.
- My Father, raise helpers that will help my children to fulfill destiny in Jesus name.
- God, send your great help from above to all my children and strengthen them in all areas in Jesus name.
Psalm 20:2 “Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion”
- Oh Lord, I cancel every power of stunted growth in my family in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, baptise all my children with your renewal and revival fire in Jesus name.
- My Father announced my children for the world in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, you powers behind constant delay in the lives of my children, I command you to submit your powers right now in Jesus name.
- My Father, baptise my children with the anointing of great speed to run and overtake like Elijah in Jesus name.
- My Father, cause the life of my children to be fruitful and to bring forth fruits speedily in Jesus name.
Psalm 126:6 “He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him”
- Oh Lord, by your power burst open all doors of favour closed against my children in Jesus name.
- God, by your power I call on the angelic presence to help all my children in Jesus name.
- God, bless my children with the assurance of your power and favour in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, cause your angels to announce my children in the four angles of the earth in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, every satanic embargo placed on any of my children is hereby removed in Jesus name.
- My Father, by your power I terminate every Arrow of poverty shot into the lives of my children in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, give me children a voice and make them a voice in this generation in Jesus name.
- My Father revealed to me everything I needed to know to move train my children in Jesus name.
- My Father, helps my children to always take the right steps and make the right decisions in life in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, locate my children with your miracle, signs and wonders in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, send fire into the camp of the evil ones fighting against the destiny of my children in Jesus name.
- My Father, demolish every plan of the wicked to demote my children in Jesus name.
- My Father, release upon me the wisdom and knowledge to be a good father/mother in Jesus name.
Exodus 31:3 “And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship”
- Oh Lord, expose and disgrace every satanic forces and powers planning to destroy my children in Jesus name.
- God, I cast and bind out every spirit of rejection sent into the life of my children in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, dismantle every plan of the enemy to frustrate my children in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, I arrest by your fire every spirit of disappointment sent into the life of my children in Jesus name.