30 PRAYER POINTS FOR REVIVING A DEAD MARRIAGE
Luke 1:37: For with God nothing will be impossible.”
Mark 10:9: Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
Matthew 19:6: So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
God has given man free will. He will not intervene in the affairs of man by forcing him to go against his own will. Neither can we control the behavior of another person. What God does is to bring a change of heart and mind. And what we can do is pray to God and ask Him to touch the heart and mind of our spouse. God will go to places we cannot, and do things that we can only dream of.
Use these prayers as guidelines for how to pray for the resolution of all that fills your marriage. When making these prayers, back them up with the Word of God. Engage the power and potency of the Word against the power of the enemies (Hebrews 4:12).
Personalize these prayers by replacing the parts of the prayers with your name and that of your spouse where applicable. After making these prayers, believe that God has answered and consolidated your victory by thanking God for the changes you hoped to see and the restoration of your marriage.
A dead marriage is a marriage where the love of the couples have gone cold. They are just existing together, living together but no more love and affection for each other. A dead marriage is a marriage where the couples no longer make love to each other or even sleep together in the same room. There are many marriages where the couples put up a show in public pretending to be sweet couples, but in private they are far apart from each other. There are also marriages where couples are only staying together because of their children and nothing more, the list can go on and on. Today we are going to be engaging 20 prayer points for resurrecting a dead marriage. These prayer points will bring to life every dead thing in your marriage.
I want you to understand this, nothing is too difficult for God to do in your marriage. You can still fall in love with your spouse again, no matter how far gone your marriage is, God can still restore your marriage today. I want you to pray this prayer with faith today, this prayer points for resurrecting a dead marriage will resurrect your marriage. Don’t give up on God, don’t give up on your spouse. Believe God for divine intervention and that shall be your portion in Jesus name.
- Father, I thank you for your resurrection power in Jesus name.
- Ask the Lord to forgive you or whoever may be directly or indirectly involved in the death of the marriage.
- I command my marriage to come alive, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit, go through every area of my marriage and heal all the wounds created by the enemy in Jesus name.
- Let the breath of life enter into the foundations of my marriage and make it whole, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all satanic forces contributing to killing my marriage be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Let all marriage killers be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Let every activity of household enemies of my marriage be nullified in the name of Jesus.
- Let my partner begin to have dreams and visions after the order of joseph that would lead to the resurrection of my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Let God arise and let the enemies of my home scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- I remove my marriage from the grip of powers that put it asunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all the enemies of settled home living around me scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of life enter into the blood of my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all the glory that has departed from my marriage be restored sevenfold in the name of Jesus.
- Let all the virtues stolen from my marriage be restored seven-fold, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the anointing to prosper in marriage fall upon me, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, let divine wisdom enter into our relationship in Jesus name
- I fire back every arrow of the enemy fired at my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all the powers sucking the peace of my home be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
- I retrieve my marriage from the altar of satanic destruction, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I come to you with this petition because I know that you have made me one flesh with my spouse and you have said that no man should come between us (Matthew 19:6).
- I pray against every spirit of lack and wretchedness. Oh Lord, let your peace, joy, happiness, and comfort saturate this marriage, in Jesus’ name, Amen!
- Every evil hand of demonic manipulation is crushed, in Jesus name.
- Lord, stir my spouse’s thoughts with the same good and loving thoughts that existed when our love for each other was still very strong
- Lord, heal our marriage of all spiritual attacks and manipulations. Let this healing start with me.
- Lord, have mercy on our relationship and rebuild the trust and honesty that has eluded this marriage.
- I pray that we will no longer allow our emotions to be manipulated and used to drive a wedge between us, in Jesus name. Amen.
- Replace every negative feeling with love and help us to work through our differences.
- Every man or woman determined to scatter this marriage will not succeed. Their evil plans will scatter in Jesus name.
- I refuse to be tempted to try other alternatives. I will not be discouraged even if it seems that nothing is happening at the moment.