30 Psalmist Prayers For Night Protection
David was referred to as the Psalmist in the scripture because he worships and references God so much in his time, and for these acts, God loves him so much and he hears him anytime he calls on God. Life happened to David in so many diversions, thereby, there are almost no life lessons that you want to pick from his life that you will not be able to pick.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
David was a fighter, a worshipper, and a warrior in his time, he recognized and experienced a lot of battles during his time, both physical and spiritual battles. He also knows that there are night battles which are spiritual battles that only God can fight for one, he also recognizes broad daylight battles, which he also prays to God before embarking on. The night battles which can also be envisaged and called spiritual battles, brings us to our topic for today.
However, the only way your prayers can be guaranteed and answered, when you pray the Psalmist prayers, is when you are a child of God. The scriptures say in John 10:27 ‘that “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. God hears those who are His. You must be a true child of God who obeys His commandments day in and day out. God honors those who honor Him.
30 Psalmist Prayers For Night Protection
- Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance.
- Psalm 121:6 The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.
- Psalm 91:5-6 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day. Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
- Psalm 23:2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the [c]still waters.
- Psalm 3:5 I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustained me.
- Psalm 118:6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
- Psalm 105:15 Saying, “Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm.”
- Psalm 121:7 The Lord shall [c]preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
- Psalm 9:3 When my enemies turn back, they shall fall and perish at Your presence.
- Psalm 91:3 Surely, He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence.
- Psalm 3:7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God! for You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
- Psalm 140:4 Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from violent men, who have purposed to make my steps stumble.
- Psalm 138:7 Though I walk during trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me.
- Psalm 16: 9-10 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will rest in hope. For You will not leave my soul in hell, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
- Psalm 59:1 Deliver me from my enemies, O my God; defend me from those who revolt against me.
- Psalm 91: 10-11 No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
- Psalm 121:4 Behold, He who keeps Israel, shall neither slumber nor sleep.
- Psalm 139:12 Indeed, the darkness [e]shall not hide from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to You.
- Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Psalm 147:6 The Lord lifts the humble; He casts the wicked down to the ground.
- Psalm 91:4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
- Psalm 2:4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision.
- Psalm 3:3 But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory and the One who lifts my head.
- Psalm 59:13 Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be and let them know that God rules in Jacob to the ends of the earth.
- Psalm 27:3 Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear;
Though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident.
- Psalm 35:4 Let those be put to shame and brought to dishonor, who seek after my life; let those be turned back and brought to confusion who plot my hurt.
- Psalm 89:22-23 The enemy shall not outwit him, nor the son of wickedness afflict him. I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague those who hate him.
- Psalm 91:1-2 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.”
- Psalm 109: 1-2 Do not keep silent, O God of my praise! for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful have opened against me; they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
- Psalm 125: 1-2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the Lord surrounds His people, from this time forth and forever. For the scepter of wickedness shall not rest on the land allotted to the righteous, Lest the righteous reach out their hands to iniquity.