30 Symptoms Of Curses And The Way Out.
Psalm 37: 22 For those blessed by Him will inherit the land, but those cursed by Him will be cut off.
Deuteronomy 23:25 Nevertheless, the Lord your God was not willing to listen to Balaam, but the Lord your God turned the curse into a blessing for you because the Lord your God loves you.
James 3:10 From the same mouth come both blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be this way.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
INTRODUCTION: Curse a solemn utterance intended to invoke a supernatural power to inflict harm or punishment on someone or something. Curses also means to be operating under all forms of negativity. Curses can be self-inflicted or generational, self-inflicted means one can bring curses on one’s life, either by committing a sin against God, example was King Pharaoh the, God cursed the land of Egypt as a result of disobedience when Pharaoh how refused to let the people of Israelites go, God cursed him and the whole land with different plagues before he allowed the people of Israelites to go. This means one can be cursed by God as a result of disobedience. But God is a merciful God that forgives as long as one repents, He will take the curses away. Another self-inflicted curse is man to man which may not be reversed except one prays his way out of the curses. Self-inflicted curses are laid on one by another man, either because of an offence committed or cause of anger, envious spirit or jealousy which can be generational. God’s plan for us His children is to live in peace, joy, good health and in abundance, He does not want any one of us to live in pain and troubles of life according to the scriptures that says in “ In the world we shall see troubles but we should be of good cheer. The devil is the author of any form of evil, he plants evil in some people’s hearts just to cause havoc in some families so as to shift their minds from knowing and experiencing the faithfulness of God.
However, there are symptoms of curses, according to our topic we will be looking at 30 symptoms of curse:
- Spiritual embargo: The first thing the devil will do is to block one’s access to God, so that he can operate freely. Once your spiritual life is taken away, everything is out of control, to come out of any curses becomes so difficult and almost impossible.
- Lack of Favor: When you notice people hardly favor you or do not favor you.
- Constant failures: When you continually and constantly fail in all your endeavors or whatsoever you plan to do.
- Family limitations: Existence of family limitation is another symptom of curses, when everyone in your family is limited to a particular status quo.
- Lack of access: When you notice whenever it is time to do something meaningful or great you lack access to what you need to fulfill the agenda, that is a symptom of being under a curse.
- Constant evil news: Constant news is a symptom of curse, when there is day to day evil news, no good news at all.
- Bitterness: When one is never happy or in a joyful mood, this is a symptom of curse.
- Lack of testimonies: When one lacks testimonies then there is curse in operation.
- Sicknesses and diseases: Another symptom of curses is chronic and constant sicknesses and diseases in one’s life.
- Shame and Reproach: When one is constantly being put to shame and being reproach is another sign of operating under curse.
- Lack of helper: Lack of helper at every point in time when one needs help is a sign of operating under curse.
- Trend of backwardness in the family is another sign of being cursed, when no one is progressing in the family.
- Lack of finances is another symptom of being under curse, when you constantly lack financial support when you need one.
- Rejection is also a symptom of curse, when one is always experiencing rejection. Rejection from being employed, rejection from being helped, rejection from loved ones and any form of rejections.
- Remaining on the same level for a long period of time is a symptom of curse.
- Servicing negativity with your money is another symptom, example is when one is always spending money on something that is not profitable or spending money buying medications just to get out sicknesses all the time is a symptom of curse.
- Closed doors against good opportunities is another symptom of curse.
- Back and forth syndrome is when one is constantly progressing but always going back to square one that is rising but always falling is a symptom of curse.
- Constantly experiencing Frustrations and depression are symptoms of curse.
- Trend of barrenness in the family, when infertility is a trend in the family, this a sign of operating under a curse.
- Lack of who to marry is another symptom of curse. When husband or wife is not showing up, or ones they show up when it is time to marry you, they just leave or abscond for no reason, one is under a curse.
- Constant evil dreams and nightmares is another symptom of curse.
- Trend of constant separation or divorce in the family, or where the family are just polygamous, they all one way or the other find themselves re-marrying or marrying more than two spouses.
- Lack of greatness in the family. When no one has ever attained any level of greatness or achieve any good thing is a sign of curse.
- Working like a giant and eating like an ant is another symptom of curse. Working so hard but nothing to show one is working.
- Trend of losing loved ones every now and then is a symptom of curse.
- Bedwetting at an older age is a symptom of curse.
- Constant missing of opportunities, when one is always late for opportunities or missing opportunities.
- Constant failures in businesses: when no business you prosper, is a symptom of curse.
- Death: is the greatest tragedy that can happen to one, this happens when one life’s is cut short without fulfilling one’s destiny.
HOW TO OVERCOME CURSE OR WAY OUT OF CURSE.
- The first step to deliver yourself from any curse or limitation is to surrender your totality to God. He is the author and the finisher of our faith. John 3: 16 says “For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son that whosoever believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. Curses bring destruction, if we must overcome any form of curse, we must first dedicate our lives to Christ, so that He can take total control of our lives and break every curse that may be in our lives.
- The second way out is to have strong faith in God that He is our deliverer. The bible says’ in Mathew 17:20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Nothing will be impossible for anyone that has a strong faith in God. God can break every curse no matter how long it has been in one’s life but we must have strong faith that He can break every curse and pour out His blessings on us.
- Prayer and Fasting: Mathew 17:21 But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.” We must pray and fast to eliminate any form of curses from our lives. Prayer is the key, if we must break out of every curse we must fast and pray to God, fervent prayers against every force of darkness and destroy the roots of the curses through the words of God. Pray against every foundational, generational and environmental curse, that may be operating in your life.