30 Warfare Scriptures That Will Deliver You
Warfare scriptures are set of verses that are often use in deliverance prayers. They are words of God that contains fight, protection, victory, deliverance, possession, light, faith etc. The word ‘warfare” means, fight, conflict etc. But in the spiritual perspectives, the symbol signifies war against principalities and powers as written in Eph 6:11-12. The Bible says, whatsoever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatsoever you loose on earth, will be loose in heaven”. To effectively overcome every battle, you must use the warfare scriptures to pray for your deliverance from the grip of any problems (devil). In this article, we will be sharing with us 30 powerful warfare scriptures that will deliver, protect and ensure your victory over the host of witchcraft.
30 Spiritual Warfare Scriptures
1. Psalm 7:15-16 says, “He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.  His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.”
2. Psalm 35:8 says, “Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.”
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
3. Jeremiah 17:18 says, “Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.”
4. Jeremiah 30:16-17 says, “Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.  For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”
5. Numbers 23:23 says, “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!”
6. Psalm 18:44-45 says, “As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.  The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.”
7. Luke 10:19 says, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
8. Matthew 3:10 says, “And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”
9. Isaiah 41:10-12 says, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.  Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.  Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.”
10. Isaiah 54:15,17 says, “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”
11. Jeremiah 1:10,19 says, “See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee.”
12. Obadiah 1:3-4 says, “The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?  Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.”
13. Isaiah 49:24-26 says, “Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?  But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.  And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”
14. Job 5:12 says, “He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.”
15. Rev. 13:10 says, “He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”
16. Isaiah 50:7-9 says, “For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.  He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.  Behold, the Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.”
17. Isaiah 59:19 says, “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.”
18. Isaiah 8:8-10 says, “And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.  Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.  Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.”
19. Deut. 33:25-27 says, “Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be.  There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky.  The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.”
20. Psalm 68:1-2 says, “Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.  As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.”
21. Zech. 4:7 says, “Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.”
22. 2 Tim. 4:18 says, “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
23. Joshua 1:5 says, “There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”
24. Psalm 27:2 says, “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”
25. Obadiah 1:17 says, But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
26. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 says, For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
27. Matthew 18:18 says, Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
28. Romans 8:31 says, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
29. James 4:7 says, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
30. 1 Peter 5:8 says, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: