35 Prayers For Direction In Relationship.
What is Direction In a Relationship?
Direction in a relationship is the process and act of knowing and doing the right thing to ensure the success of any relationship one finds himself or herself.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
Direction in a relationship is the means by which a relationship someone is involved or engaged produces positive and life impacting fruits.
Relationship is a very important aspect of a man’s life and it can be used by God to lift a man or used by the devil to bring a man down.
No one in the world is an island of knowledge, and no one can survive in this world without the help of another person, and for this reason, God most times connects us to people who can be of great help to us like a destiny helper.
And likewise relationships can be used by the devil to fight against a man and destroy his destiny. The devil sometimes pushes the wrong person or people into a man’s life to pull the person down and render him or her useless.
It is one of the weapons of the devil which he uses in attacking the children of God. The devil can put wrong relationship in someone’s life to cause some various forms of attacks, problems, issues to cause many havoc, for example stagnation, delay, disappointment, failure, retrogression, sickness, financial lack, infirmities, barrenness and also wrong relationship can be put in man’s life to to serve as stumbling block and make the person stumble and fall on the journey of destiny fulfilment.
One of the great plans of God in His mind concerning us as His children is that we should never be in a wrong or disastrous relationship, hence He is always protecting us and ensuring our safety on our path to fulfilment of destiny. God is always involved in our life and affairs to ensure our arrivals into our promised land and to ensure the fulfilment of our great and grand destiny.
And as children of God it is our duty to always abide in God and also engage the power of praying the prayer to have the right relationships in our lives so as to emerge victorious against all the plots of the enemy to attack us or to stack us with evil and wrong relationships.
How To Have The Right Relationship.
- Persistent Prayer and Fasting: Prayer is a very important and powerful tool in fighting and waging war against the devil in any way. Hence we must always ensure that we pray and to show our great commitment and desire then it’s necessary to add fasting to our prayers.
Acts 1:14 “They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers”
- Resounding Faith: We must know that before anything can be given to us from God, then our strong and healthy faith is required. It is only by our faith we can get quick and prompt answers to our prayers.
Matthew 21:22 “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”
- Zealous Commitment: As Christians we must be committed and consume ourselves with the service of God so the devil will not have access to us in any way. It is only if we are idle then we can serve as the devil’s workshop hence when we are occupied with the things of God then the devil cannot gain access into our lives.
- Serving God: Stewardship to God is a very important aspect and a very powerful way in fighting and winning the war against all foes of the enemy including Marine spirit and Witchcraft. When we serve God, then we are automatically abiding under the power and protection of God.
“Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.”
Choosing Wisely: One of the most important things to do in having friends or being in any relationship either serious or casual, is to always choose our friends wisely. An adage says “Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are” This is to show that relationships are a great part of our life, even in destiny fulfilment, so we must be very careful.
The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.
35 Prayers For Direction In Relationship.
- My Father, I thank you for the opportunity and privilege you have given me to live today and be among the living today in Jesus Name.
Psalms 41:12 “You have preserved my life because I am innocent; you have brought me into your presence forever”
- My Father, I thank you for your great and enduring protection upon me and my family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 18:2 “The lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety”
- My Father, I thank you for your continuous provision and supply upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Psalms 68:10 “There your people finally settled, and with a bountiful harvest, O God, you provided for your needy people”
- My Father, I worship your name for your loving kindness and favour upon my life, destiny and family in Jesus Name.
Psalms 145:17 “The lord is righteous in everything he does; he is filled with kindness”
- My Father, I praise your holy name for your mighty hand in my life and your miraculous deeds in Jesus Name.
Isaiah 11:15 “The lord will make a dry path through the gulf of the Red Sea. He will wave his hand over the Euphrates River,
sending a mighty wind to divide it into seven streams so it can easily be crossed on foot”
- My Father, I thank you for your beautiful plans concerning me, my career, my business, my academics, my marriage, my family and my ministry in Jesus Name.
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope”
- My Heavenly Father, I thank you for your redemption plans for the world, for sending your son to die for our sins.
John 3:16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life”
- My Father, I thank you for your great forgiveness upon me, for always forgiving me my sins in Jesus Name.
Luke 7:48 “Then Jesus said to the woman, ” Your sins are forgiven.”
9.My Father, I thank you for your grace, mercy and love upon me and my household in Jesus Name.
Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.
- My Father, I worship you for your guiding presence watching over me and my household in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your power and connect me to people that will lead me to success and breakthrough in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your might and consume by fire every evil power of wrong relationship in my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
- My Father, expose and disgrace every Judas Iscariot in my life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, go before me and guide me in my relationships with people in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, help me not to fight my destiny helpers in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, render powerless every relationship of the enemy fired into my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, let all the plans of the enemy backfire in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, cause my feet to always be guided in relationships in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, give me the mind to build healthy relationships in Jesus Name.
- My Father, let there be great help for me from the right relationships in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, cause me to have great intentions towards all relationships in my life and destiny in Jesus Name.
- My Father, remove every evil personality placed in my life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, consume every demonic power sponsoring the activities of evil relationships into my destiny in Jesus Name.
- My Father, connect me to people who will help me to fulfill my destiny in life Jesus Name.
- My Father, by your power, clear all obstacles of wrong relationships standing in the way of my success in Jesus Name.
- My Father, perfect everything that concerns me in Jesus Name.
- My Father, go into the camp of my enemies and out cause terror in their camp in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, help me not to hurt the right people you’ve placed in my life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, let every plot of the evil ones to connect me with evil personality backfire upon them in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, guide and protect me against evil relationships in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, send your fire to my foundation and consume every evil power connecting me to wrong people in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, redeem my life and destiny for good relationships in Jesus Name.
- My Father, expose and nullify every evil plan of every friendly enemy of my life in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, remove from my path every stumbling stone of wrong relationship in Jesus Name.
- Oh Lord, cause every attack of the enemy upon me to answer in their abode in Jesus Name.
Isaiah 54:17″ no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the Lord”