40 Deliverance Prayers From Lies
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, But those who deal faithfully are His delight.
But the king will rejoice in God; Everyone who swears by Him will glory, For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped.
Some people are born liars. They just can’t live without lying. They have destroyed many lives through their lies and deceit. God is not happy with a liar and there are great consequences awaiting a liar. There are also blessings attached to honesty and telling the truth at all times. Consider these Bible verses:
Proverbs 12:22 – The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy.
Luke 16:10 Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.
Proverbs 10:9 – Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.
Obviously, the benefits of never lying outweighs the benefits and punishment for lying. Telling the truth at all times is one of the requirements of being a genuine Christian. We must all deal with the spirit of lying.
If you know someone who lies a lot or you yourself are addicted to lying, you need to pray a lot and deliver yourself.
Here are some prayers to pray to deliver yourself or someone you know from the spirit of lies.
40 Deliverance Prayers From Lies
- I wash away every spirit of lying from my life in Jesus name
- I release myself from every inherited lies in the name of Jesus
- I destroy every power of deception in my life
- Father I repent from every sin of lie in Jesus name
- Every lie inherited from my parents I destroy them by fire
- I receive divine help to be more truthful in Jesus name
- I bind every spirit of lie roaming around my life in the name of Jesus
- Father teach me to be truthful in all ways in Jesus name.
- Father, teach me to know your ways.
- Father help me to stop being dishonest in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord destroy every spirit of deceit from my life in Jesus name
- Father gives me the grace to speak the truth always, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit I ask that you control my tongue in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord let your truth prevail in my life in Jesus name.
- Father teach my tongue to always speak your truth, in the name of Jesus.
- I embrace the truth in my life in Jesus name.
- Father I cut off every lying tongue from my life in Jesus name.
- I terminate the operation of dishonesty in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I wear now the garment of truth in Jesus name.
- I begin to manifest the truth of the word of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every altar of dishonesty in my life I break you by fire in Jesus name.
- Every evidence of unfaithfulness in my life I erase them now with the blood of Jesus.
- I destroy every plaque of unfaithfulness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit teach my heart to know the truth in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I receive integrity in Jesus name.
- Father I cancel every trace of lies in my life in Jesus name.
- Father let your truth and light order my life in Jesus name.
- The grace to be truthful I receive now in Jesus name.
- Every problem lying has brought to my life, I cancel it by the blood of Jesus.
- All agents that want to destroy my life through lying, I nullify their power now in Jesus name.
- I disconnect myself from every foundation built on lies in Jesus name
- I tame my tongue to speak nothing but truth in Jesus name.
- I refuse to be a false witness in Jesus’ name. If my false witness has harmed anyone before, Lord forgive me in the name of Jesus.
- As from today, the fear and shame causing me to lie have been erased in the name of Jesus.
- By the fire of God, I recover all that I have lost through dishonesty, in the name of Jesus.
36.I declare that I’m free from the spirit of lies in Jesus name
- I decree I will not bear any false witness against anyone in Jesus name
- I disconnect myself from every source of dishonesty in Jesus name
- I receive the grace to be honest and forthright with every one in Jesus name
- Father, thank you because I’m free from the sin of lying permanently in Jesus name.