40 MFM Prayers For Evangelism.
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.
The utmost goal and purpose of every child of God is to preach and evangelize to the lost souls. Just like our anchor scripture says in Mathew 16:15, God gave us the mandate to go into the world and preach to the lost souls. Howbeit, we cannot do this by talking or in actions alone. We need to pray for the lost souls to be saved, because the plan of the devil is to harden their hearts, make them blind and deaf to the call of God upon their lives.
Therefore, in our article today, we will be praying 40 MFM prayers for Evangelism. God does not want anyone to perish, that is why He gave His children the mandate to evangelize and spread the gospel so that all can be saved. Saving the lost souls can not be done by preaching alone, prayer is needed to win them spiritually. To win in life, the winning must start from the mind, and the mind starts from within which is the spirit. It is being said that life is a battlefield that must be won first from the mind which is the spirit realm.
Therefore, we are going to be praying for a massive harvest of lost souls because the devil is going about, that means the devil is not resting, it could be after you have preached to them that the devil will go back and minister to them again. Therefore, we must raise the altar of prayers for them, for God to shield them with His power and guide their hearts against sin and against all devices of the enemy.
40 MFM Prayers For Evangelism.
1. Thank You Jesus for making me an instrument that You can use for Your glory in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord we ask that You forgive us from every known or unknown sins in the name of Jesus.
3. Lord as I go out to preach Your words today, I shield myself with Your precious blood in the name of Jesus.
4. Lord I decree in the name of Jesus that as I go out to evangelize today, I will not be a cast away on the last day in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord I receive boldness to speak and proclaim Your words with power and might in the name of Jesus.
6. Oh Lord my father, let the words of my mouth be acceptable in Your sight and be directed by You in the name of Jesus.
7. Oh Lord let people see You and not me as I evangelize your words today in the name of Jesus.
8. Oh Lord as we evangelize today let the blind receive sight and let the lame jump for joy in the name of Jesus.
9. I rebuke the spirit of flesh as I go out to minister today in the name of Jesus.
10. Let every gate of hell against your people be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
11. My father and God let there be a massive harvest of souls today in the name of Jesus.
12. We subdue by Your power any contrary spirit against our evangelism today in the name of Jesus.
13. Lord I receive Your power to preach Your words undiluted to Your people today in the name of Jesus.
14. At the mention of the name of Jesus, let every plan to disturb our evangelism scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
15. Every ancestral power fighting the hearts of men from giving their lives to God, roast by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Oh, thou mountain before this evangelism today, become plain in the name of Jesus.
17. Every root of doubts and fear in the heart of your people, preventing them from surrendering their totality to you, cast away in the name of Jesus.
18. You demonic force blocking the flow of God’s spirit today be crushed by fire in the name of Jesus.
19. We break the chain of addiction and stubbornness from the lives of people as we go out to evangelize Your words in the name of Jesus.
20. Any power that is blocking our answers to the winning of souls, perish by fire in the name of Jesus.
21. Every doubt that has become strongholds in the lives of our converts perish by fire in the name of Jesus.
22. Oh Lord arise enlarge the territory of Your church in the name of Jesus.
23. I take authority over every seen and unseen forces in the heavenlies against our evangelism today in the name of Jesus.
24. Let the name of Jesus be exalted and let all other names bow to the name of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
25. I declare in the name of Jesus that souls will run to You to declare You as their Lord and savior today in the name of Jesus.
26. We depopulate hell by the power in the name of Jesus.
27. Oh Lord my father we receive for both the evangelist and the people been ministered to the power to walk in the wills and ways of God in the name of Jesus.
28. Lord Jesus we cover all instruments that will be used for evangelism with the blood of Jesus, and we decree they shall work perfectly well in the name of Jesus.
29. Lord as we preach Your words, let there be healing, signs wonders and miracles in the name of Jesus.
30. We come against every form of error and mistake in our evangelism today in the name of Jesus.
31. Lord as we evangelize your words, let Your light swallow every darkness in that vicinity in the name of Jesus.
32. Oh Lord let every form of confused souls receive direction in the name of Jesus.
33. Oh Lord let people receive Your words with joy in their hearts in the name of Jesus.
34. We pull down by fire every environmental obstacle against our evangelism today in the name of Jesus.
35. Lord Jesus melt away every hardened and stony heart against Your words in the name of Jesus.
36. Every enemy of the gospel of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, be humbled and bow to the name of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
37. Oh Lord God of Elijah, arise and fight against every spiritual embargo on our way today in the name of Jesus.
38. I declare in the name of Jesus that this evangelism shall be a success today as we bring more people to the cross in the name of Jesus.
39. Lord, we decree in the name of Jesus that souls that has been saved will not look back nor regret giving their lives to Christ in the name of Jesus.
40. Lord we thank because we shall reign with You at the end of our lives in the name of Jesus.