40 Prayer Points For Divine Upliftment
Divine upliftment means lifting up, promotion and elevation by God. We encounter divine upliftment when things miraculously turn around for good in our lives, when we get unmerited promotions and blessings, when we rise above our equals, when we get favoured, and when the works of our hands blossom.
Divine upliftment comes from God. When we find favour in the sight of the Lord.
Genesis 35:9, “And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padan–aram, and blessed him”
Jacob was favoured and loved by God. He encountered divine upliftment in the bible, and was elevated above his peers. Divine upliftment can also happen when God gives us favour in the sight of men.
1 Samuel 2:26
“And the child Samuel grew on, and was in favour both with the LORD, and also with men”
“But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison”
How to encounter diving upliftment.
1. Prayer: We can encounter divine upliftment by praying to God for help, and asking for grace and favour to be uplifted.
“And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you”
2. Obedience to God: Obeying God open doors of blessings and work wonders in our lives.
“A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day”
3. Proclaiming good things: Proclaim good tidings, blessings, favour and positive things to yourself. Proclaim good things with the word of God and have faith. “Psalm 23”
4. Living a righteous life: Living upright and righteously will make us encounter favour in the sight of God and man. It will open doors of favour and divine upliftment in our lives.
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you”
5. Humility: Humbling ourselves makes way for diving upliftment in our lives.
James 4:10, “Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up”
40 Prayer Points For Divine Upliftment
1. Psalm 107:1 “O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever” Father, I thank you for the gift of life, and your goodness in my life.
2. Father, I thank you for your protection over my life.
3. Lord, I thank you for your provision, blessings, and the good things you’re doing in my life, be thou exalted Lord.
4. Lord, lift me high and take me places far above my expectations in Jesus name.
5. Father, let me encounter divine upliftment in Jesus name.
6. Lord, let me breakthrough in everything I lay my hands upon in Jesus name.
7. Father let me enjoy divine favour from you in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord, let your grace work for me in every area of life in Jesus name.
9. Lord, let me encounter showers of your blessings in the name of Jesus.
10. Father makes me a point of blessings to others.
11. Lord, lift me high above my contemporaries in Jesus name.
12. My God, qualify where I am not qualified in the name of Jesus.
13. Father, work miracles in my life that will make people wonder in Jesus name.
14. Lord, lift my head up, high and let me dwell in your glorious presence in Jesus name.
15. Lord, open the floodgates of heaven in abundance and let your rain pour on me in the name of Jesus.
16. Father, let your glory shine in my life in Jesus name.
17. Lord, let my life, career, and finances encounter the glorious works of your hand in Jesus name.
18. Lord, do wonders in my life that will make people believe I serve a living God.
19. My God, from the north, east, south and west, let your favour and blessings find me in Jesus name.
20. Lord, let your grace accompany me everywhere I step my foot into Jesus name.
21. Lord, point me out for greatness in the name of Jesus.
22. Father, let me receive promotion and elevation in my endeavours in Jesus name.
23. Lord, grant me success in all that I do in the name of Jesus.
24. Lord, give me divine directions to work in the path you want me to in the name of Jesus.
25. I declare that failure is not my portion in the name of Jesus.
26. Lord, let my life be a point of contact to others for your divine blessings in the name of Jesus.
27. Lord, let me be a carrier of your blessings and favour in the name of Jesus.
28. Lord, set me up for greatness, breakthrough and divine upliftment in the name of Jesus.
29. Father, give me the grace to obey your words and commandments, and to do your will in Jesus name.
30. Lord, anything that will bring me down, take them far away from me in Jesus name.
31. O Lord, Anyone planning for my downfall, let them fail woefully and witness your divine power in my life in Jesus name.
32. Father, let my life be an expression of your grace in Jesus name.
33. Lord, let me find favour in your sight and in the sight of men in the name of Jesus.
34. Lord, glorify yourself in my life in the name of Jesus.
35. Lord, let the plans of the enemy to bring me down turn against them and uplift me in the name of Jesus.
36. Psalm 67:1, “God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us”
My God, let your mercy speak for me in the mighty name of Jesus.
37. Lord let your face shine upon me in Jesus name.
38. Psalm 106:4, “Remember me, O LORD, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation”. Lord, remember me with your favour in the name of Jesus.
39. Father, let my life glorify you in the name of Jesus.
40. Father, I thank you for answered prayers and the divine upliftment I will receive in Jesus’ name. Amen.