40 Prayers To Break Curses On First Born
Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us –for it is written, “Cursed be everyone who hangs on a tree“.
Have you observed a negative pattern that affects the firstborn of your family? Is there a sickness that is associated with the first born of your lineage that also threatens you as a first born? Is there a continuous cycle of death of first born at a particular age? Do you suffer from a particular curse as a result of your position in your family?
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
Curses are able to affect an individual, it is capable of ruining a lineage especially when something is not done to avert it early enough. There is a remedy for every curse that has been placed on you. The death and resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ many years ago still speaks on our behalf as children of God. It is able to nullify every curse that has been placed on you, the blood of Jesus Christ is the one that speaks better things more than the righteous blood of Abel, it is able to put to stop every negative pattern. One must come to the knowledge of the benefits of accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and receiving salvation.
Here are 40 prayers that help break curses on first born.
- Lord Jesus, I thank you for being Lord over my life, for all power belongs to you, heaven and earth belongs to you.
- Thank you my Father for your goodness and mercy overwhelms me; thank you for your constant love, provision, protection and all round blessings over my life.
- Thank you Lord for my family, for each and every member of the family. For you have formed us beautifully and placed us here on earth to bring glory to your name .
- Lord, you have placed me as the first child of my parents. Thank you my God for such great privilege.
- Thank you my God, for you alone know the plans you have for me as the first child of my parents .
- Thank you for giving I and my family multiple reasons to be grateful. For the good times and the bad times, I bless you Lord. For your word says that we should be joyful always ( 1Thessalonians 5:16).
- Thank you Father for shining light on the paths that were once dark for it is in the dark that a man stumbles.
- Thank you Lord for exposing the works of the enemies and for the victory that is to come.
- I bless you Lord Jesus, for by your precious blood that was was shed on the cross of Calvary, I am able to nullify every curse that has been placed upon me as a first born.
- I come before you my God, sinful and sorrowful knowing fully well that I have come short of your glory. I ask for mercy Lord, forgive my iniquities.
- Have mercy upon me Lord, for I know that my sins hinder me and cause me to stumble. For Proverbs 28:13 says ” you will never succeed in life if you try to hide your sins.Confess them and give them up; then God will show mercy to you”.
- For it is sin that separates me from you,my Lord; I ask that you wash me to be clean and reconcile me to you once again.
- Matthew 6:14-15 says; “If you forgive others the wrongs they have done to you, your Father in heaven will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive the wrongs you have done”. I ask Lord that you grant me grace to show mercy on all those who have wronged me one way or another.
- Having confessed my sins I stand by the word of God in 1 John 1:9 which says; “but if we confess our sins to God, he will keep his promise and do what is right; he will forgive us our sins and purify us from all our wrongdoings.
- Deliver me Lord from every curse that keeps the first born in bondage in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every plot of the enemies against me as a first born to keep me in chains, I declare them futile in the name of Jesus.
- Every altar that speaks against my progress as a first born, every force that works against me, I ask Lord that you arise, wage war and destroy every power against me in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that I shall not die before my time, I shall live to declare the goodness of God in the land of the living in the name of Jesus I pray.
- I decree and declare that good health of the body, mind and soul is my portion. For good health is the children’s bread, I shall live in good health to the glory of God my father.
- Every curse that keeps the first born of my lineage poor and unsuccessful, in the name of Jesus, I break free from such by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- By the blood of Jesus, I dissolve and nullify every curse that has ever been placed on me as a first born. I shall work in prosperity and light.
- I come out of every negative pattern that brings about an occurrence that doesn’t come from God; for I am hidden in Christ Jesus, such is not my portion.
- Every evil power that arises from my maternal side, that works against me, in the name of Jesus be condemned this minute.
- Forces, from my paternal side that pulls men down, you have no place in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I shall no longer be a victim of the evil manifestations of the devil. I belong to Jesus and I shall enjoy the benefits of my salvation in the name of Jesus Christ.
- No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise in judgement against me shall be condemned for that is my heritage in Christ, and my righteousness is of the Lord.
- My children and entire generation shall no longer be a victim of these wicked patterns that leave the first born captive and miserable in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I bear the mark of Christ, therefore let no evil force trouble me in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that the peace of the Lord which surpasses all understanding shall continue to follow me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- In the name of Jesus, I am surrounded with great opportunities that will lead to my prosperity and elevation.
- I decree that I shall dwell in good health. For it is the will of God that I prosper even in good health.
- I declare that long life is my portion, I shall not die but live to fulfill my purpose here on earth in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I shall be a source of happiness to the people around me. May goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life in the name of Jesus.
- From now on, I walk in abundance, I shall not suffer lack, for all that I need has been provided by my heavenly Father.
- Thank you Jesus, for i know that, if there’s a man to pray, there’s a God to answer. Thank you for answered prayers.
- Thank you for restoring unto me the joy of my salvation. Thank you for equipping me with strength to run the race.
- Your word says that whatever is bound on earth is bound in heaven, thank you God for this great power.
- Thank you Lord for deliverance and restoration, I obtain all that has been taken from me in seven folds in the name of Jesus.
- Philippines 4:19 says; “and my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus”, thank you for provision my Father and my God.
- Thank you Lord for all power belongs to you , blessed be your holy name, in Jesus name I pray, amen.