40 Prayers To Challenge Goliath In Your Life.
He will call on me, and I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
Life is not always perfect, challenges is normal part of life, God already told us in Psalm 91:15 according to our anchor scripture, that in this world we will have trouble, but He has promised us that even right during the challenges He will be with us and deliver us. Challenges make us grow; challenge can be referred to as a Goliath.
In our article today, we will be looking at 40 prayers to challenge Goliath in your life. As earlier said in our first part of the introduction, Challenges in life can be referred to as Goliath. Goliath symbolizes a stumbling block to the Israelites, he was constantly bragging, challenging and terrorizing the people of the Israelites but God used David to deliver the Israelites from the hands of Goliath.
There are challenges stirring at you or even mocking you day and night that lets see who will deliver you or let us see how you will make it through, but the scripture says God is our present help in time of trouble, but we must call on Him. It is often said that a closed mouth is a closed destiny, if you do not ask, you will not receive.
Challenging Goliath in your life requires a fervent prayer. Prayer is the key to breaking free from every form of Goliaths. Challenges come in different forms to different people, some are battling with deadly diseases, lack of helpers, generational curses, bareness, financial lack, lack of good news, and so much more challenges. To win every battle in life, there are steps to take which are listed below:
1. Confess your sins to God and turn away from any appearances of sin. With God all things are possible, this can only happen when you are called a child of God. To be called a child of God, you must surrender to God, confess your sins and forsake sins. Only Jesus can set you free. John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
2. Have strong faith in God. All things are possible to those who believe. Mark 9:23 Prayers are answered to only those who believe that God can. For every Goliath in your life to go down, you must have an extraordinarily strong faith in God, just like David said while confronting the Goliath, David said the God who delivered me from the lion is able to deliver me from your hands. David boasted about God because he had an extraordinarily strong faith in God that if God had done it before He was able to deliver him again.
3. Prayer and fasting are another key factor to note when challenging the Goliath in your life. The bible says in Mark 9:29 He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer and fasting. In other to challenge the Goliath in your life, you must pray.
40 Prayers To Challenge Goliath In Your Life.
1. Father I thank You, because I know with You all things are possible in the name of Jesus.
2. Thank You Lord Jesus for You are the mighty man in battle, and nothing can overcome me in the name of Jesus.
3. I confess all my sins before You today and I ask that Your mercy prevail in judgment over my life today in the name of Jesus.
4. Every inherited battle that has flowed into my life, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree my victory over every battle today in the name of Jesus.
6. I cast out from my life every root of fear in my life in the name of Jesus.
7. Satanic dedication of my family, break in the name of Jesus.
8. Every power challenging my faith in God, be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
9. Stubborn problems that have remained with me this far, dry up by fire in the name of Jesus.
10. Every negativity is under my feet in the name of Jesus.
11. Blood of Jesus, nullify every demonic transaction affecting my progress in life in the name of Jesus.
12. Every ancestral oracles speaking against my family, shup up and die in the name of Jesus.
13. I cast down every evil imagination of the enemy against my life in the name of Jesus.
14. Goliaths on my way to my promotion fall and die in the name of Jesus.
15. Oh Lord uproot anything You did not plant in my life in the name of Jesus.
16. I move from where I am now to where You Lord wants me to be in the name of Jesus.
17. Every spirit of backwardness fired against my promotion, burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
18. Let the wisdom of God to take Godly decisions fall upon my life now in the name of Jesus.
19. Satanic dedication over my life, break by fire in the name of Jesus.
20. O God arise and change my story in the name of Jesus.
21. Goliath of my mother’s house let me go in the name of Jesus.
22. I rebuke shame and reproach over my life and family in the name of Jesus.
23. You my glory arise and shine for the glory of God is risen upon you in the name of Jesus.
24. I declare in the name of Jesus my crown will not be taken away from me in the name of Jesus.
25. Oh Lord, release all heavenly blessings over my career in the name of Jesus.
26. I stand against every spirit of poverty and lack in my life by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
27. Let the glory of my life begin to manifest now in the name of Jesus.
28. I jump out from every old glory and walk into my new glory in the name of Jesus.
29. My foundation be purged by the blood of Jesus and purge out anything that is not of God in the name of Jesus.
30. I break free from every evil known and unknown covenant in the name of Jesus.
31. Who is he that says a thing when the Lord hath not commanded it? I command every evil word against me to be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
32. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and fight my battle for me in the name of Jesus.
33. I break every curse of hardship in my life in the name of Jesus.
34. Every arrow of insanity fired against my memory backfire in the name of Jesus.
35. Blood of Jesus deliver me from the grip of the wicked over my life in the name of Jesus.
36. Every Goliath of my father’s house, let me go in the name of Jesus.
37. Fingers of the wicked pointed at me, wither by fire in the name of Jesus.
38. Thunder of God arise, waste my Goliath in the name of Jesus.
39. Every goliath confronting me at the edge of miracle, fall down and die, in Jesus’ name.
40. Thank You Lord Jesus for with You I am victorious in the name of Jesus.