40 Protection Prayers Against Kidnapping
‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ “Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored; Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish.
“You will seek those who quarrel with you, but will not find them, Those who war with you will be as nothing and non-existent.
“Behold, I am going to send an angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.”
Kidnapping is now a booming business in Nigeria. Hardly will a day go by without news about kidnapping or a missing person. Kidnappers either kidnap for ransom or ritual. A lot of innocent people have lost their lives in the den of kidnappers even when their family and friends pay the ransom that the kidnappers demanded. Those who are lucky to come out of kidnappers’ dens have no good story to tell. It’s a traumatizing thing to be kidnapped.
Kidnappers who kidnap for rituals sell the organs of their victims. They sell human head, heart, private parts, etc. to satanic priests who in turn use the organs for rituals. Such evil!
Many who boarded kidnappers’ bus or travelled on the wrong high way and never returned home to their family. Their family searched in vain for them for day, months, and years and then eventually gives up on ever seeing them again. Some of these people died when their families couldn’t pay the ransom and were killed for satanic rituals.
All these evils call for concern and fear. But we have nothing to fear if we have Jesus and we are willing to pray. The scriptures in the beginning of this article and several other scriptures assure us of so much that God is willing to protect us and fight for us if we have a good relationship with Him.
If you are concerned about or afraid of kidnapping and kidnappers, pray these powerful 40 bullet prayers for protection.
40 Protection Prayers Against Kidnapping
- The word of the Lord in Isaiah 49:27 says “I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh; they will be drunk on their own blood, as with wine. Then all mankind will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”
In the name of Jesus, as I go out today, as I go on this journey today, etc., any gang planning to kidnap me or my family members will be drunk with their own blood and they will eat their own flesh in the name of Jesus.
- In Psalm 141:10 the word of the Lord said ” Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety.”
By the power in that scripture, I decree and declare that I and my family members will never fall into the trap or nets of kidnappers and ritualists, in the name of Jesus.
- In Psalms 32:8 the word of the Lord says: “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.”
I stand on the promise of that scripture and I decree and declare that God will guide me. I will not pass the road where kidnappers and ritualists lay their dens, in the name of Jesus.
- Job 5:19 says “From six disasters he will rescue you; even in the seventh, he will keep you from evil.”
I claim the promises of that scripture and I pray that me and my family members will be protected from the harm and evil of kidnappers, in the name of Jesus.
- “The enemy boasted, ‘I will pursue, I will overtake them. I will divide the spoils; I will gorge myself on them. I will draw my sword and my hand will destroy them” Exodus 15:9.
In the name of Jesus, I shame and destroy every gang of kidnappers who have planned to kidnap people for ransom or ritual.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah, show yourself in your wrath and vengeance, visit every person kidnapping for ransom or rituals, in the name of Jesus.
- God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. Psalm 7:11.
In the name of Jesus, the anger of the Lord will not depart from all those who have turned kidnapping to business. The anger will sit heavily upon them till it destroys them.
- My going out and my coming in is protected from kidnapping in the name of Jesus.
- I cover myself and my family members with the name of the Lord because the Bible says the name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run in and they are safe. Me and my family members are safe from the evil of kidnappers in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, as long as I live, I will never come in contact with kidnappers. I will never be a victim of kidnapping.
- Angel Michael, I summon you by the power of the Holy Ghost, you are my permanent protector from kidnappers as from today on in the name of Jesus.
- The presence of the Lord is upon the road I pass or will pass, all my roads shall not be kidnappers’ roads in the name of Jesus.
- Psalm 34:7 NIV
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.
Angel of Deliverance, deliver me from the ways of kidnappers in the name of Jesus.
14. In the name of Jesus, 2 Thessalonians 3:3 is my portion. It says “But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one”
15. Isaiah 54:17 NIV says no weapon forged against you will prevail. . .. in the name of Jesus, guns, cutlass, or any other weapon that the kidnappers may want to use to threaten me to follow them, will not work. It will become useless instantly in the name of Jesus.
16. Whether in my home or at my place of work, I will not be kidnapped in the name of Jesus.
17. Deuteronomy 31:6 says “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Because I’m a child of the Most High, my God will not forsake me in the hands of kidnappers in the name of Jesus.
- Family members or friends plotting to kidnap me for ransom, may God expose and shame you today in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I create an edge of protection around me and my family.
- In the name of Jesus, I become invisible to kidnappers.
- In the name of Jesus, O thunder of God, strike all kidnappers in their dens and expose them, unless they are ready to repent.
- Lord God of Heaven, give our military men and women victory over kidnapper and bandits in the name of Jesus.
- I decree in the name of Jesus that the power of God moves on all our roads and bridges to hinder the activities of kidnappers..
- I cover my children and other children connected to me with the blood of Jesus. These children will not be kidnapped in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil rich man sponsoring kidnappers for personal gains, Heavenly Father, exposes and destroys them in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, come upon the dens of kidnappers all around Nigeria, let kidnappers begin to be burned by the fire of God and release all the people they have kidnapped in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I pray the Lord comforts all the people whose family or loved ones have died in the dens of kidnappers.
- Young people anywhere in the country planning to form a gang of kidnapping due to joblessness and hardship, I decree that the hand of God arrest their hearts and make that plan impossible for them in the name of Jesus.
- My spirit man, receive the fire of God. Receive the ability to detect dangers of kidnappers wherever they are hiding, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, stop me from going anywhere that will lead to sorrows for me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I decree destruction upon anyone plotting to kidnap rich people for money.
- In the name of Jesus, I will not die in kidnappers’ den.
- By the power of God, I release all those who have been kidnapped in the name of Jesus.
- I command the angry fire of God over every satanic coven that sends boys out to kidnap people for rituals, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, make the covens of ritualists too hot for them to stay in the name of Jesus. I flush them all out by the fire of God.
- In the name of Jesus, I pray for comfort and peace for every family who have lost their family members to kidnappers.
- God shall secure my going out and coming in the name of Jesus.
- I mark my parents with the blood of Jesus. They will not be victims of kidnapping in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I receive the spirit of discernment. I will not enter kidnappers’ bus or car in the name of Jesus.
- Always read Psalm 91 whenever you are travelling or going somewhere.