40 WARFARE PRAYER POINTS FOR VICTORY OVER ENEMY
Who is an enemy?
An enemy is someone who is actively opposed to someone. An enemy tries to harm or weaken something or someone, cause pain, affliction, and stand in the way of success.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua powerful videos on YouTubeSubscribe now
What is victory?
Victory is an act of defeating or overcoming an enemy or opposition in an encounter. Before the can be a victory, there must have been an encounter, confrontation or a clash. A victory for someone can imply a defeat for the other party.
As a believer, we need to understand that victory is with God.
“1 Chronicles 29:11 Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all”
How to be victorious:
- Be prayerful: Prayer is a powerful tool in the realm of this spirit. We use prayer to fight and change things in our favour, hence our victory can be won through prayer. Matthew 21:22-23 “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive”
- Have faith: Mark 11:22 “And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God” Spiritual battles can’t be won without faith. It is the basis through which we receive anything from God. We call upon our victory with a powerful faith.
Matthew 21:21 “Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done”
- Build a strategy: You must have a plan on how you want to get your victory.
– Have a plan for prayers.
– Have a plan for the word of God.
– Have a plan for the service of God.
Have a plan on how to be victorious.
- Serve God faithfully: God is the source of victory. To earn victory, you must be faithful in your work with God. Build a relationship with God, and establish your victory through that relationship.
- Claim your victory: The word of God is a word of assurance, we announce and claim our victory by prophesying the word of God day in, day out in every situation of our lives.
1 Corinthians 15:57 “But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ”
40 Warfare Prayer Points For Victory Over Enemy
- My father, I thank you for your protection over my life and my family.
- Oh Lord, I thank you for sending your son, for his death on the cross claimed my victory.
- My Father I thank you for how you have been my God, and how you have been standing up to help me fight my battles.
- My Father, arise in your might and scatter the camp of my enemies by fire in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, silence every voice of the enemy speaking against my destiny in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, do not let my enemies overpower me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, grant me victory in every battle of life in Jesus name.
- My Father, let me see the end of my enemies, let them regret ever coming against me in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord I pray that you open my spiritual eyes to see your victory working for me in Jesus name.
- My Father, let the power in the blood of Jesus speak victory into my life in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let the power of the cross make me victorious in Jesus name.
- My father, shoot your arrows and kill the enemies holding my victory in Jesus name.
- O Lord, fight for me and justify me in the presence of my enemies in Jesus name.
- My father, send your angels to protect me against the evil plots of my enemies in Jesus name.
- O lord, give me the power to trample upon my enemies and emerge victorious in Jesus name.
- My Father, make my life an emblem of victory in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let every evil arrow go back to the sender and end them in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, I receive the auction to fight and overcome my enemies in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God, Every arrow of failure shot into my destiny dry up by fire in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, fight every battle of my life and put your garment of victory upon me in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, arise in your fearful might and let my enemies be scattered by fire in Jesus name.
- Oh God, let the spirit of victory work with me through this week, this month and this year in Jesus name.
22.Oh Lord, lift your hand of victory and fight all battles of my life in Jesus name.
- My Father, announce my victory this year in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, grant me the victory to overcome all my enemies and foes in Jesus name.
- My Father, let all weapons fashioned against me fail and backfire in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, in this month let me sing a song of victory in the camp of my enemies in Jesus name.
- My God, take away the power of my enemies, let them be disgraced and defeated in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, in my lineage and my generation make me a victor in Jesus name.
- My Father, put an end to all enemies standing in my way and in the way of my success in Jesus name.
- Today, I claim my victory by the power in the blood of Jesus and His resurrection.
- Lord, I know that victory is yours to give, make me a beneficiary of your victory in Jesus name.
- Father, lift me high and let my enemies be unable to touch me.
- My God, give me strength to go on and become victorious in every encounter I face in Jesus name.
- Lord, let the plans of my enemies fail before execution in Jesus name.
- Lord, fill me up with your fire so that the enemy will not be able to come near me in Jesus name.
- I will go from victory to victory in the name of Jesus.
- My father, let my enemies know that you are my God in Jesus name.
- Defeat is not my portion in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, in your mercy speak over my situation and give me victory over my enemies in Jesus name.
- Victory is mine in the name of Jesus.
Thank you lord for victory.