50 Deep Spiritual Warfare Prayers
“Ye are God’s little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1John 4:4.
“For thou hast girded me with strength unto battle, thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me,” Psalm 18:39-40.
Today, I want us to look at a very interesting yet important topic on spiritual warfare, and the kind of prayer points to pray when in a spiritual warfare.
We are in a war in this world, we may not see it, we might forget it’s there, but the enemy is real and spiritual warfare is more real than imagination. Especially in Africa where a lot of evil and fetish things thrive. Where the devil is using occult groups, native doctors and all manner of diabolical and manipulative means to torment and oppress the children of God.
If you are a believer who is living like salt and light in a dark world, you won’t go far without encountering spiritual warfare, obstacles and attacks that the devil will girl in your direction. We are told in God’s word to be aware of Satan’s schemes and devices in this world and be alert and also stay close to God.
God arms us with the sword of the spirit i.e. the word of God to stand against the enemies and all this works of darkness. God equips us with strength, wisdom and discernment through the Holy Spirit to stay strong and victorious in spiritual warfare.
We as believers must put on the whole armour of God to guard our lives against the spiritual attack of the devil. We should put on the belt of truth to protect us against the lies and deceptions of the devil. We put on the shield of faith that will extinguish all the fiery darts and threats hurled our way by the enemy and believe in the power of God to protect and guide us and therefore we have chosen to trust God. We put on the helmet of salvation, which covers us from their wickedness and let’s them know that we are the children of God. We also take up the sword of the spirit, i.e the word of God, the one offensive weapon given to us for battle which has the power to demolish strongholds. The word of God is alive, active and sharper than any double edged sword.
Praying God’s word back to Him is a powerful weapon against the forces of darkness. It is the truth going out and we know that God is truth and all evil forces are liars, and the truth will defeat lies any day anytime. Praying the word assures us that God knows our ways and understands what we face today in this dark and evil world. Praying the word to battle spiritual wickedness builds our faith and our trust in God. It guards our hearts and focuses our minds back to Him, who owns the battle and wins the battle for us. We must know that we never fight alone, for God is always with us and fighting for us, shielding, protecting, strengthening, and exposing the deeds of darkness, bringing to light what needs to be known, covering us from the cruel attacks from the gates of hell even when we are unaware of them.
Any time you engage in deep spiritual warfare prayers, all the host of heaven comes down to violently resist the circumstances of your life. Whenever you are faced with seemingly impossible situations in your life, just engage in deep spiritual warfare prayers. As you engage in this prayer points today, all the forces of hell that has hitherto been sent in your direction shall be destroyed in the name of Jesus. Everyone that has said you shall not make it in life, because of these prayers, they shall all be put to perpetual shame and destruction in Jesus name. Pray this prayer in faith today, be serious and pray them with a loud voice and see what God will do in your life in Jesus name. It’s amazing what the Word of God can do. The bible contains bible verses about fighting the good fight, and one of those verses states that the scripture is a sword against the plot of the devil. Praying spiritual warfare prayer points with scriptures does scare the devil, and as you begin to pray the word of God back to heaven for confirmation, God shall give you the neck of your enemies and you shall trample upon them.
50 Deep Spiritual Warfare Prayers
- Father, by the Holy Ghost, arise and destroys every evil habitation in me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every satanic incantation, pronounced against me be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, It is illegal for powers of darkness to show up where the children of the living God are gathered. Therefore, I destroy all demons and association of demons in this area right now, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus.
- Father, let every satanic gathering against the gathering of the children of God scatter, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, let every association of demons against the glory of this household scatter by lightning, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the Holy Ghost, arise in Your power and wage war against my adversaries, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the power of the Holy Ghost, I command you serpent forces to vomit everything you have swallowed up in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, show me where the enemy has kept or buried my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the Holy Ghost, arise and chase away every evil dog pursuing me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every power of darkness, transacting business underneath great waters, release my virtues, blessings, glory, ministry and calling, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, command my spirit to come out of every satanic prison, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, arise and set my spirit free from the shackles of satanic strongholds, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I declare today that I deregister my life from the prison of a demonic stronghold and set my life and destiny on the path of progress,” in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every demonic transaction going on in my life and contrary to the will of God for my life be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, my life is not for sale, I refuse to be sold by any demonic power, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, whoever swallowed my glory and honour, I command them to vomit them by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your consuming fire, let fire go before me and destroy the roundabout of all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every demonic stranger around me scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I place my tight right hand on my head and I declare that: “The Power of promotion rests upon me, in the name of Jesus.”
- Father, by your mighty power, let all flesh and demons be silenced before YOU now. Speak now and let Your servant hear Your voice, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your word of power, I put a stop to the subtle activity of the devil and his agents against my existence, my family, my career, and all that concerns me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, Jesus has conquered the world for my sake, therefore, no problem, situation, or the devil has power over me. I receive grace, and I put every devil under my feet, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, I believe the scripture that says, “The Lord will fight for me…” Therefore, I take a stand on that, and I call on God to fight every unseen enemy that is troubling me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, bless me in all ramifications of life and let the devil and his agents opposing my blessings be brought to book, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, I cast down every stronghold of the devil over my life and my moving forward in all aspects of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by Your mighty hand upon my life, I receive the power from on high to be steps ahead of my enemies, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, let every activity of evil powers fashioned against the fulfilment of my destiny and happiness be put to open shame and be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your mighty power, I command every barrier placed on my journey to the realisation of my purpose in life and destiny be lifted, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, just as it is written that strangers will flee from their closed places, therefore, I command every hiding enemy plotting setbacks against my progress to be exposed by the light of God and be silenced by the blood of Jesus, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, by the authority of Christ in me, I bind the power that has been assigned to make life difficult for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by Your mighty power, I take authority over forces of darkness militating against my glory and blessings and have made God look like a liar. I decree that they be cast into the bottomless pit, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, cause confusion in the camp of my adversaries and let all their evil counsel against me and my family come to naught, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, I decree the expiration of the activities of any devil oppressing my handwork, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the authority given to me, I command Satan to take its hands of my life and destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, I’m glad because I know my battle is the Lord’s, and he is my shield. Therefore, I dwell in God’s secret place, fearing no evil, and I cause the wrath of God to fall on my enemies, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, by the authority in your word, I put an end to every attack of the devil and his cohorts in my life and destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, the Lord is my shepherd, and I shall not want any good thing. The enemy may try, but God has the final say over my life and my destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Psalm 44:4: “Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob.” Father, fight for me and command deliverance for me from strong powers, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, Let the fire of God consume every dark scheme against me and confuse every gathering where conspiracy is being made concerning me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Psalm 2:4: “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.” Let God laugh the laugh of victory over every opposition in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Psalm 11:5: “The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his wickedness.” I am the righteousness of God in Christ, bringing God’s kingdom to earth. I stand against every form of wickedness in my life and environment, and I decree the fall of every devil and his cohorts, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Isaiah 8:10: “Take counsel together, and it shall come to naught; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.” God is with me always, therefore, evil counsels are brought to waste, in the name of Jesus.
- Proverbs 26:27a: “Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein” I shall not fall into any trap, and just as it is written, the trap shall get its owner, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Psalm 7:6a: “Arise, O Lord, in Your anger; Lift Yourself up because of the rage of my enemies” Let the devil that has determined to destroy me, destroy himself, by the power in the name of Jesus.
- 2 Samuel 15:31b: “And David said, ‘O Lord, I pray, turn the counsel of Ahitophel into foolishness!” O Lord, turn the wisdom of my enemies to foolishness and let shame be their portion, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Psalm 27:2: “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.” Father, Let every flesh-eating, and blood-sucking adversary in my life and destiny fall and die, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Revelation 12:11a: “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb” By the blood of Jesus, I overcame every demonic force chasing helpers away from my life and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Colossians 2:15: “and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.” Father, put to shame every power of darkness lying in wait to destroy your calling and purpose upon my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Psalm 58:6: “Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions O Lord.” Father, rebuke the devil and his agents, and disarm them for my sake, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Psalm 35:3: “Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.” You are my salvation Lord and my help. Father, draw out your spear and wield it against my persecutors and let them flee from my life and destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Psalm 119:134: “Deliver me from the oppression of man: so I will keep thy precepts.” Abba Father, deliver my soul from the devil and those who seek after it to destroy it and give me victory over them, in the mighty name of Jesus.