Confession Prayers Against Suicide Attempt
“Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shoulders thou die before thy time” Ecclesiastes 7:17.
“For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.” Ecclesiastes 9:4.
“Unless the Lord had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence. When I said, my foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.” Psalm 94:17-19.
Suicide is an act of taking one’s own life voluntarily or intentionally. Suicide attempt mean one making up his mind to take his own life.
Spiritually, suicide attempt is seen as a trick of the devil to cut short the life of a person in order for them not to fulfill purpose in life. The devil sends suicide agents into the life of a person to whispers the thoughts of suicide into them and they eventually end up taking their life, giving the devil a filled day.
Today we look at confession prayers against suicidal attempts, people often think of committing suicide when they are enmesh in serious cases or issues which they believe can’t e resolved. They think the best way out is to commit suicide and end all. The devil makes this so difficult for them that anywhere they turn to for help would end up futile, he manipulates helpers to mock and disgrace them, so they make up their minds to take their own life.
If you are out there right now contemplating suicide and you are reading through this article, I want to let you know that there is hope for you in Christ Jesus. There is no trouble, shame, mockery or even cases or issues that are worth taking your life for. You are fearfully and wonderfully made to show forth the glory of God. God’s mighty hand is upholding you through that storm you are passing through right now and that hand will bring you out of it.
Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. “ friend, God has already prepared a wonderful destiny and purpose for you in life, irrespective of the prevailing situation you are passing through that makes you think of committing suicide. The devil wants you to commit that suicide, so you won’t get there. But be strong in the Lord friend, for a little while it shall pass away, you shall look back and it won’t b there anymore.
You can only have hope when you are alive, 1corinthians 10:13. “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able: but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” Friend, I bring you good news today, that God has made a way of escape for you from that trouble, shame, mockery, indignation that the devil is using to make you attempt suicide. It is over today. Remember, Jabez, Daniel, David and a host of others in the bible, they all went through a process that could have made them take their own lives, but they stood firm in God’s word and his promises. They ended up with great triumphs, that shall also be your portion.
As you engage with this confessional prayer and always study the word, every spirit of suicide hovering around your life and destiny will flee from you. It is a new day for you, a new chapter and a new hope that will birth a fresh start that will end in praise and glory to God.
Confession Prayers Against Suicide Attempt
- Father, I ask for forgiveness for all my sins that have given the devil a leeway into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I close all loopholes that allows the devil to invade me with suicide attempts, in Jesus name.
- Father, I trust in you and I seek you, therefore every suicidal attempt in my heart is destroyed because you will not forsake me, in the name of Jesus. PS 9:10.
- Father, I cast all burdens that makes me attempt suicide at your footstool, take charge of them and my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your grace, remove all suicide thoughts from my heart and mind, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your word, I take courage to work against every suicide attempt in my heart knowing that you will never leave me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me more grace to overcome every suicide attempt the devil brings my way, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I reject every spirit of suicide attempt speaking over my life because I am joined to the living, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, every agent of suicide calling me out to die before my time, I reject you, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your word, I receive power to resist suicide attempts and stay alive, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I speak into every darkness in my life and destiny operating as suicide age t, receive light, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, take over every battle causing me to contemplate suicide and deal with them, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, because you granted me life and preserved my spirit, every devil causing me to think suicide is scattered, in Jesus name.
- Father, I refuse audience with any agent of suicide became the Lord keeps me safe at all times, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, your shield surrounds me , therefore there is no place for suicide thoughts in.my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, you are my hiding place from every storm of life, therefore every agent of suicide on a mission in my life can’t reach me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, because thou art close to me and saves me, I reject every voice of suicide calling my name, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, because thou upholds me when I stumble, I refuse to give in to frustration to contemplate suicide because you will lift me when I fall, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, every situation that brings downcast in my spirit to the point of suicise, I reject them for you are my hope, in Jesus name.
- Father, I cast all my prevailing circumstances making me contemplate suicide before you, for I know that you care for me and will sustain me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by your word, I shall not die but shall live to declare the glory of God over suicide spirits, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, whatever has made me bow to suicide attempts is scattered now and I am lifted and upheld by God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I refuse to commit suicide for I know there is a future for me and my hope will not be cut off, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, because I am the ransomed of the Lord, every sorrow and sighing in the form of suicide attempt flees away from me and I enter Zion with singing, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, because thou with not leave me orphan, I know that suicide attempt will not over whelm me , in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I cast every anxiety causing me to contemplate suicide on you Lord, because I know you care for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, every spirit of haughtiness and pride that has led me to the point of suicide, I repent and humble myself of it and I come out of it, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver me from every voice speaking suicide into my life and bring me out alive to your glory, in Jesus name.
- Father, every foundational error causing me to contemplate suicide, I plead the blood of Jesus upon it, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, every ancestral curses making me hear the voice of suicide spirits, I come against them by the blood of Jesus.