Day 106 : Midnight Prayers With Bible Verses
Confession:2 Corinthians 5:17; Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Psalm 40:3; And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
Praise and worship (15 minutes)
- The Lord is my provider; therefore, I will not lack but enjoy the prosperity and riches of this season. God is bringing me into abundance. It’s a new month for me.
- I will enjoy health and vitality all through the days of this new month. I will be free from sickness and diseases in this month.
- This new month will be a time of financial increase for me. I will be blessed immensely and I will eat of the good of this land. A happy new month to me.
- I declare that men and women from the north, east, west, and south shall favour me this month in Jesus name. I will get calls and messages that will turn my life around for good, tremendously.
- All the evil plans of the devil against my life this month shall not stand in Jesus’ name. I am the heritage of the Lord. I dwell in God’s light and love forever; therefore, evil cannot reach me.
- I pray that this month for me will be a time of honour and opportunities. I will not fall neither will I falter. As I continue to seek God, He will make me prosper.
- In this new month, I shall celebrate the goodness and mercy of God in my life in Jesus’ name. Every direction I turn to, and everything I put my hands into, shall be full of God’s goodness and mercy this new month.
- This new month will be full of divine encounters for me. As I pray and study the word of God, my life will be illuminated for a greater walk with God. I refuse to stay stagnant in my Christian life in the name of Jesus.
- As I have entered this new month, all my struggles will be turned to testimonies and every challenge will work in my favour.
- This new month is not going to see my end; I will see the end of this new month. I have started it well and I will finish it well.
- I terminate anything that will lead to sorrow for me this new month. Tragedy and evil shall be far from my household this month by the blood of Jesus.
- Henceforth, let nothing troubles me for I bear the mark of Christ on me. This new month shall be full of triumph in my journey to greatness. Nothing is permitted to stress me this month in Jesus’ name.
- Everything I have long expected to come forth will show up this new month. My expectation will not be cut short anymore because I am an heir of God and joint-heirs with Christ.
- In this new month, I am fully protected under the shadow of the almighty. As long as nothing can harm God; I can never be harmed. The Lord is my eternal security.
- I speak into this month; no one will die in my family. The life of Jesus Christ in us will sustain our mortal bodies against every weapon that is sent to cut any life short in the name of Jesus.
- Everything that needs to shift for me to run fast in my assignment this new month must shift. I run fast and fly very high by the divine speed this month in the mighty name of Jesus.
- In this new month, I will not labour without getting results. I receive double honour; I refuse to work like an elephant and eat like an ant. No, not anymore!
- In this new month, friends, families, and strangers will not have a choice rather than to celebrate with me. The great things that God will do for me this new month will make my testimony to be uncommon and envied. People will celebrate with me because truly the Lord has done me well.
- I pray that my mornings, afternoons, and evenings of the days of this month arrive with greatness and amazing opportunities. May every day of this month be beautiful and phenomenal in my life.
- This month is my month of unexplainable blessings because I will be encountering success all through it. Every day of my life in this new month shall be marked with great joy. I will never have a cause to regret.