Day 115: Midnight Prayers With Bible Verses
Confession: Psalm 34:1; I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalm 7:17; I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.
Praise and worship (15 minutes)
- Father, I give you thanks because You have done so much for me and I cannot tell it all.
- O Lord, I thank you for Your unfailing love and wonderful works in my life. (Psalm 107:8-9).
- Father, I thank you for the grace to be alive in good health and sound mind.
- O Lord, I will give You thanks for You have rescued me from the hands of my enemies. (Jer 20:13).
- I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds in my life. (Psalm 9:1).
- Despite all the challenges I’m facing, I will continue to thank You because I know that my problems will end in praise.
- Father, I praise You for not allowing my present challenges to see my end, take all the glory, in Jesus name.
- Father, I thank You for all the provision you have made for me. O Lord, continue to provide for me so that I can live a better life.
- Father, I thank you for the move of Your power over my life. I know that things are working together for my good.
- Father, thank you for intervening in my life and allowing me to have a personal relationship with you. Thank you for your love for me today and forever.
- Father, thank you for the blessings you’ve given me and my family. Help us use those blessings to bless others.
- Please forgive me, God. I want to be a person who keeps my eyes on You and praises You, no matter what may come my way.
- I thank you God for these blessings (name them) and these challenges (name them). I know you are in control of all things.
- Lord, I will continue to praise you because I know that I’m the next in line to testify.
- I thank You for… [Name a difficult circumstance in your life presently and thank God for it.]
- I will give thanks to the LORD because of His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.
- Father, as long as I am still breathing, I will keep praising you for Your goodness in my life and keep thanking you for your love upon my life.
- Father, I thank you for always blessing my going out and coming in. You always make sure evil do not near my dwelling. I praise you, Lord.
- I want to thank you, Lord, even in my sleep, you are always with me to hide and protect me from danger.
- Oh Lord, I thank you that you have heard my cry and my prayers. Glory be to God. (Psalm 28:6-7).