Confession: Proverbs 6:31: But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.
Mathews7:7-8: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you, for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth, and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Praise and worship (15 minutes)
1. Father, I have come to You, I drop my burdens, obstacles, and struggles at Your feet, turn my sorrow to joy, my mourning for ashes and give me rest.
2. I decree there shall be no loss, the blessing of the Lord is round about me, my head is anointed and my cup overflow, like Joseph I am prosperous and the Lord is with me in all things.
Kindly watch Evangelist Joshua on YoutubeSubscribe Now
3. I bind every spirit and strongman holding my blessings and peace. You have held me down for long, but today I overpower you by the blood of Jesus and I unseat you. My God is stronger than you.
4. Almighty Father, arise for me and settle me. Save me from those who are stronger than me, have mercy on me and listen to my pleas. You are the only one I can call upon. I won’t go unless You bless me.
5. O Lord, remember my past work over the years and remember my labour of love. Let everything I lay my hands upon flourish and blossom. Let me expand and increase on every side.
6. God, please don’t hold Your peace over my matter, don’t keep silent over my case, come to my aid and rescue me out of this mud. Let sickness, pain, and anything that is not Your will for my life be gone and flush out of my body in Jesus’ name.
7. Son of David, have mercy on my soul, don’t leave me to suffer, open my eyes to see the good and beautiful things that are encompassed around me. Connect me to my signs and wonders.
8. Oh God, my father, deliver me from the camp of my enemies, release me from every strange camp that I have been kept. Deliver my enemies into my hands that they may know that I serve a powerful God.
9. On this day, I refuse to accept shame, pain, and defeat from my enemies. I exchange my sorrows for joy and my mourning into dancing. I will feast for the rest of my life and not suffer again in Jesus’ name.
10. Arise, my God and redeem me from the hands of my enemies. Deliver me with Your mighty power. Let my enemies be put to shame and don’t let them triumph over me in Jesus’ name.
11. Father Lord, I have dwelt long on this mountain without any strength to move forward, I break every spirit causing me to be stagnant and every yoke holding me back, an end has come to you. I am freed and delivered, I step into my greatness and expansion in Jesus’ name.
12. I pray that every curse bringing stagnation to my life, career, and business be broken, I forfeit every curse of stagnation and frustrate their power, the yoke of stagnation is broken over me in Jesus’ name.
13. My God shall supply my needs including my financial needs, Oh Lord, I ask that You give me this day my daily bread and bring destiny helpers my way.
14. I come with boldness and I ask that a financial door be open for me, contracts and connection be opened to me, I will find favour in the sight of men and they will favour me.
15. Oh God and my father, lead us into our fortunes and to where our blessings are hidden. Order our steps aright. Cause us to be in the right place at the right time. We will not lose our time to be favoured in Jesus’ name.
16. Lord, surround my family with your presence. Guard them against danger and harm. Let your angels protect them evil and keep out of the way stones of the enemy.
17. Enemies in my family, from my father or mother’s relatives, your works are hereby nullified in the name of Jesus.
18. Lord, I repent from all my ways and I acknowledge that I have come short of Your glory please forgive me all my sins. So, today I ask for divine healing. I receive my healing speedily in Jesus mighty name.
19. I will not be afraid of those who gather against me to do me evil, for the Lord is my shield and my buckler, every spirit, and power stirring up strive and gathering against me, I scatter you. I bring your power to naught and report you to my God, you are silenced forever.
20. I ask that doors of breakthrough be opened unto me, doors of marriage, children, finance. Entrance and access be given to me in Jesus’ name.